Criminal Bobby

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_o5lhjwaX1N1v62r33o4_400.gif

For plxtinhair

When Bobby is a criminal and breaks into a house while fleeing from the police to where Mariana lives and after a few days they fall in love.

OC Name: Mariana/Ana Park

Bobby's Korean name: Kim Jiwon

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Jiwon 

Sounds of sirens immediately filled my ears as I sprinted across lawns and streets. 

"HEY! GET BACK HERE!" I cackled loudly. You'll never catch me, stupid police officers. 

I leaped over a large fence and ran until I couldn't anymore. I groaned as I hit the ground. I panted heavily and tried to wipe the sweat off of my forehead.

"FOUND HIM!" I heard shouts. The sirens were now going off again. 

"!" I cursed under my breath. I had no other decision to go run to somewhere I could hide. My legs could barely even run, but when you're running for your life, your pain means nothing. I had a split second where I turned and didn't see anyone running after me. I quietly cheered in my mind. I searched my surroundings and found a house sitting far away from the city. I mentally hoped that no one lived there or that they were gone on some vacation or the door was unlocked.

I tried to in my breath and quiet my footsteps and threw myself into the porch of the house. I reached for the doorknob. Locked. I knocked rapidly on the door. 

"Hello!? Anyone there?!" I heard no noises from inside. "Please! I need your help! I'll do anything!" I begged. I could hear the low sirens in the distance. "." I cursed. I knew it was it for me when the sounds got louder. Then, the door opened, revealing a girl who looked very confused. I shushed her and jumped into her house, closing the door. 

"What the heck!?" She exclaimed. She tried to force me out again. I held her back.

"Please, I'm really sorry about this, I really am. But just listen to me. Those guys at there can't know I'm here-"

"No way, I had no idea-"

"Ok. I know, I know, I'm a really bad person but I would be a worse one if they caught me and I'll do anything for you, just do not kick me out. Please?" This was the first time I begged for anything. I could barely see the girl's face since her lights were out, I'm expecting because she was going to bed. Her face shifted uncomfortably, I could tell she was conflicted. "I swear I'll leave soon after they leave. They've been trying to track me forever now and I had to run to let my friends go. Please, if they knew I got caught they would turn themselves, including young one who just turned 18. He has a whole life ahead of him, please?" I was literally on my knees begging her. I could tell this girl was sort of a softie and she nodded.

"Fine. Ok. Just don't harm me, criminal." She spoke. For some reason, when she called me criminal it kind of hurt. It was like even normal girls like her think the worst of me. But this girl was already going out of her way to help me.

"Thank you. I won't touch you, I swear." I was serious this time. I couldn't mess this up. 

"DAMN IT! We lost the kid! Spread out! I can't lose him this time!" The sirens were so close, I could tell the girl was nervous.

"We already lost him, chief. We have to go back, we can't search all of the this town to capture him. He could have gotten anywhere by now." I heard loud cursing and pounding on a car.

"You're right, kid. We'll have to catch him another day. But I want your guards up tonight, there's only so far to travel." The cars sped away and I heard the girl let out a sigh of relief. So did I. My heart was beating out of chest that I could barely hear myself think.

"What's your name?" I heard a quiet voice ask. I looked up and I almost forgot she was there. I gulped.

"Huh?" I questioned, hesitant to actually tell her my name.

"You're in my house, I mean, I should be able to get at least a name to call you." I hesitated for a bit. 

"Jiwon. You can call me Jiwon, and you?" I knew it was weird for a criminal to ask this, but she asked first. 

"Ana." She walked over and the lights. It revealed her face and clothes. She wasn't very pretty, but I guess no girl was ugly. She had short hair that framed her face, but no bangs yet. She was wearing bright blue sweatpants and a white T-shirt. I guess she looked nice..? 

"Ana. Ok. Well, thank you, Ana for hiding me." I thanked. She nodded slightly. She always avoided eye contact with me when we were speaking. I scoffed, but realized I shouldn't say anything. She saved me. 

"What?" She asked quickly. Her tone full of anger for a split moment. I was shocked.

"Uh, I've just been running a lot, I was coughing." I lied. She nodded and fully believed me. I was actually shocked. 

"Oh ok. Do you want some water?" She awkwardly asked. I coughed again and stood. I was a few inches taller than her. She wasn't tall, but she wasn't short. She was kind of average all way round. 

"Sure, thank you." She led me to the kitchen and grabbed me a water bottle. 

"Here. It'll last you for a while." She sat down on the couch. "Sit, you've probably been running all day." I didn't need to be asked twice to sit down and plopped down in her very comfortable couch. 

"So, why'd you let me stay?" I hoped she didn't kick me out. She shrugged.

"I felt bad for you. You don't have any weapons on you either, right?" Her eyes widened. I actually laughed. 

"Nope. But honestly, I don't need weapons to harm you." I joked, kind of. I was trained in hand to combat when I started this life. I felt fear radiating off of her. I hated this reaction from people. "I'm joking." I lied again. She was still on edge. 

"Well, I know I'm doing the right thing by helping you. So, when will you leave?" She asked. I gave her a small grin.

"Uh, a few days..?" I said, but more like asked. She gasped. 

"A few days? But my house is so small!" My jaw dropped. That was her concern?" 

"It's fine, I can sleep on the ground or something." I noted. I wasn't picky with my sleeping arrangements. This girl, I mean Ana, was letting me stay in her house. She bit her lip, a habit I already saw from her.

"I guess you can sleep on the couch here." I nodded.

"That would be great, and I'm really sorry about this." She shook her head. 

"I mean, I can't go back now." She mumbled. I could barely hear her, but I nodded. She yawned. "Are you tired? You must be tired from running everywhere, right?" I nodded. Her smile widened unexpectedly. "But first, I shall give you a tour of my house she cheered. I rarely get guests here nowadays." I raised a brow and I was really shocked, but I guess whatever she wanted.

"Ok, sure, I'd love to see your house." I was actually kind of curious because her house was practically in the middle of nowhere. It was a one story house with not much decoration, inside and outside. It was mostly empty. 

"The only room I haven't showed you was my room. I only have my room, the kitchen, and the living room here." She led me to a door. She opened it. I noticed that her room was the room that was mostly filled. It was wood and sort of dark and eerie. The wood creaked when I stepped on it. Her bed sat in the middle of her room and had cartoon characters on it. I raised a brow, but said nothing. 

"Nice place." I commented. She smiled.

"Thanks. I live here alone." I stared at her, taking in every look on her face. She looked young, kind of old, but not old enough to be living on her own. Her bright smiles made her look younger, but on her own she looked around my age, 20ish. 

"What do you work as or where do you go to college?" She smiled and looked away. I knew I said something wrong.

"I work at a nail salon. Fancy, right?" She smiled, peering down at her nicely done nails. I nodded. Not the type of girl I would usually go for, but her smile is starting to make my heart race. "I already know what you do, so no need to ask." I nodded nervously.

"Yeah." I trailed off. We stood in silence until she finally decided it was time to go to sleep. 

"You can sleep on the couch and the bathroom is on the door to the left." I nodded. "Ok, good night." My jaw dropped. This was the first time I ran into someone's house to crash and hide from the cops, but I didn't expect her to be so nonchalant about it. 

The next few days were the best ones of my life. 

The next morning I woke up and she was already staring at me. I yelped and fell on the ground. 

"." I cursed. She kept staring at me.

"We don't curse in my house." For some reason, it made me respect her when she laid down the house rules and didn't use curse words. What the hell is wrong with me? She is never the type I would go for. I sniffed the air and it already smelled like food. "Want breakfast?" She asked. I smiled.

"Thanks, but I need to use the bathroom first." She nodded.

"You can also shower since I don't want my house dirty. But I have no clothes for you. And you'll be on your own until I come back from work. Don't break or steal anything. I'll be back at 7." I nodded. She pointed at the room and I walked in. I stared at myself in the mirror for a while. My hair was all of the place and dirt coated my face. I hopped into the shower and washed myself. I groaned at the sensation of the hot water. I needed this. 

After my shower, my hair was nicely washed and my body clean. I smiled at myself. 

I walked out and waited until she came home. My time was spent sleeping and sleeping because I was usually always on edge, but not here.

Once she came, that's when the interesting stuff happened. She cooked both of us dinner that night. 

"Eat well, Jiwon." The way she cautiously said my name made me heart tingle. I hated and loved the feeling. She sat on the other side of me. "How old are you?" She asked curiously. 

"Probably around the same age as you, 20, turning 21." I answered. She shifted in her seat. "You?" I asked cautiously. She smiled meekly.

"I'm actually 17." I choked on my rice. She shrugged.

"Wait, but you work. You're not in high school?" I suddenly felt weird being attracted to her. She shook her head.

"You're not the only runaway." She stated with no emotion in her eyes. My mind practically blew up by the fact.

"You run away from home?" I asked quietly. She nodded. 

"Yup. I dropped out when things got too much for me. My family has always put me down and I just couldn't take it. So I just dropped everything and run away." My heart hurt when she spoke her words, which was weird because I never felt pain or sadness. I found it hard to breath. I drank from the water bottle. 

"Oh, that ." I said lamely. She sighed.

" real bad. But I'm happier doing this. I make enough money for me. I've always been a good girl, a rule follower, I needed a chance to do my own thing, you know?" I nodded because I knew exactly what she meant. People always had high expectations of me, but when no one believed in you, it was hard to live up to those. Or at least hard to think you were living up to them. It's like you're succeeding, but you're not at the same time. 

"I know." I spoke quietly. Suddenly, we were more similar than we thought. I looked into her eyes that seemed average before but showed the same pain as I was holding. It was almost clear with no emotion if you didn't look hard enough, but I could tell that her eyes were sad, like mine. When she laughs or smiles, she hides her eyes, but it never reaches her heart. A groan of frustration snapped me back to reality. I can't possibly like a 17 year old. That would be illegal, oh . 

"You wanna drink?" She asked. I raised a brow when she set down a shot glass in front of me.

"You're underage." She shrugged.

"Who cares?" She poured herself a drink of some hard liquor and I watched her slip it down her lips. She made a noise of satisfaction. I felt like I should be doing something, but telling her not to break the law would be hypocritical of me. She shook her head and took another. She started laughing uncontrollably. It wasn't a giggle like most girls do, it was an insane laugh, the pain of it hitting me. "I like alcohol. It makes me feel like nothing hurts, like nothing even matter. It's just you and nothing. It makes me confident, I do things I would never do if I were sober." I admit, I liked alcohol for all the same reasons, but I felt sad watching her throw away her life like that. 

"You should stop." I stated finally. I grabbed the bottle and put it back where she put it before. She started to cry.

"I need it! Please, give it back, this is my house. You're just a criminal! You break the law too, let's be the same people." I could barely understand her slurred words. I sighed. I knew I would probably be doing the same thing at home, but watching a girl who has so much potential waste herself hurts. Especially one as beautiful as she. Did I just think she's beautiful? She's not even that... I stared at her longer, and every time I looked she looked even prettier. . I got it bad.  

"Ana, you need to stop. It's too much." I spoke softly. I hated how soft and comforting my words were when they were always harsh and cocky. She looked at me. She suddenly slammed her lips into mine. It felt so wrong kissing a minor, but why couldn't I stop? She poured all her pain into the kiss. I didn't dare touch her, even if I did, it wouldn't be the most illegal thing I've done. What the hell am I doing? You can't be going around kissing little girls?

She wrapped her arms around me and I stiffened. Damn, I'm enjoying this way too much. She's not even the like the girls I pick up at clubs or at random bars. But she makes me feel like so much more. That was until her tongue forced her way into my mouth and I tasted the alcohol. I pushed her away. 

We were both breathing heavily. I stood up and walked back.

"Damn, I mean, sorry." I apologized. She showed no emotion to the kiss. 

"You didn't want to kiss me?" Her tone of voice broke my heart. 

"No, I mean, yes, I mean." I sighed. "The kiss was awesome, but you're drunk and a minor." She stood up and fell into my arms. 

"I'm tired." I laughed. "Bring me to bed." I followed her order since we were under her roof. 

I plopped her into bed and tried to leave when a hand wrapped around my wrist. 

"Stay with me?" She asked with a gentle voice. It was so soothing and made me want to stay. I shook me head.

"Ana, I can't." I whispered. She pulled me down and wrapped herself around me. I guess she also gets stronger when she's drunk. I gasped. 

"Now you can't leave." She whispered, letting me smell the alcohol on her. She clung onto me like a koala, making it unable for me to move. I heard snoring to the right of me and I sighed. We're not doing anything, just sleeping.

The morning came sooner than I wanted it to. I felt rustling next to me and realized I was still next to her. I gasped silently tried to get up, but she was awake. 

"Oops. Did we have ?" I shook my head, blushing. When the hell did I start blushing? My face is so ing warm.

"No, you were just drunk a-and pulled me into bed and wrapped your body around me. I swear I didn't do anything." She nodded.

"I believe you. I guess I get kinda crazy when I'm drunk. I've never drank around people though. I just thought you would be safe because you're a criminal." I didn't get her logic at all, but I nodded. "And I remember last night." I blushed an even deeper red. , she's making me feel things I shouldn't. 

"Uh, yeah, I'm sorry. I just. I mean-"

"I know, I was drunk, but I enjoyed it. And you were my first kiss." My jaw dropped. This fact reminded me how young she was.

"Oh, wow. Uhm..." How did you respond to someone telling you you were their first kiss? "You don't have to count it if you don't want to," I cautiously said. She smiled.

 "I liked it." She was the one blushing. I chuckled. I felt like I was apart of a high school love all over again. "And I need to get to work, so I need to change and leave." I nodded. 

Once she left out the door, all I wanted her to do was come back. 

The next hours felt like forever. I've only been living with her for a couple of days, but she felt so nice to be around. She made me feel different, feel young again. I sighed. 

"Dammit, Jiwon. You can't be falling in love with a 17 year old. You're a bad person, but not that bad." I spoke out loud.  "You can't stay much longer when you're building these feelings. You have to leave tomorrow." Right as I said those words, the door opened. 

"I'm home!" She called out. My heart constricted when I realized I had to leave her. 

"Hey." I smiled. She ran over and hugged me. I gasped, but didn't move. It's been forever since a woman hugged me. And when they did, it was for or not a warm, cuddly one. "Woah." I spoke. She smiled.

"I really wanted to hug you." She whispered. I felt my heart tingle and I let out a choked up laugh. 

"I want to, too." I mumbled. I felt her yawn behind me so I pulled away. "Tired?" I asked. She nodded. 

"Yeah, let me make dinner quickly." I shook my head.

"Let me." I offered. Her eyes widened.

"You cook?" I smiled. 

"Yeah, I know a few things." I sat her on the couch and cooked something up. When she ate it, her whole face lit up.

"Holy wow! You're an awesome chef!" She exclaimed. I blushed and laughed. 

"Thanks. It's the least I could do for you." After our meal, we sat on the couch together and talked. I had to ask something of her.

"Why did you let me stay here?" I asked finally. It's been taunting me since I go there. She sighed. 

"Honestly, when I saw you come in, I obviously knew you were running from the cops. And when you came in my house, I realized I've been in the same position before. I'm always running from the cops. I guess I just saw someone who wasn't so different from me." All this time we seemed so different, when actually were were similar in ways no one else could relate. 

"When are you leaving?" She mumbled. I looked away from her gaze.

"Tomorrow." I spoke softly. She nodded. 

"Let's go to bed, you're going to need strength to run, right?" We laughed,

As I went to bed, I thought of all the things I've done so far in life and all the things I wanted. I realized that the list was so little. All I've done is what my parents wanted and the rest is what I had to do. And I wanted was Ana.

The morning came too fast. I was about to leave really early in the morning after leaving a note behind. 

"Ahem." A loud voice came from behind. My eyes widened. 

"Hey, didn't want to wake you." She frowned and walked up to me. 

"You should have. I'm a light sleeper anyways." I nodded, feeling the pressure now. I looked down.

"Thanks for letting me stay, really, thank you so much." I whispered. I saw tears in her eyes. "Please don't cry, this makes it harder." I mumbled. I barely saw it but she leaned in and kissed me. She deepened the kiss and this time she wasn't drunk. I was shocked. I felt her fingers run through my shaggy hair. I've never felt so alive with her. 

"I never kissed any guys before you. And I'm glad you were my first. And usually I'm not this bold, but I guess we won't see each other.." She couldn't finish the sentence. I wiped her tears. 

"We'll see each other again, ok? I'll come visit your little house in the middle of nowhere." She laughed. 

"You're welcome any time. You already know my work hours." I laughed and held her close. 

"I've never felt this strongly for a girl. You're the first girl for that." We stared into each other's eyes, soaking up every moment right now. 

"This might be crazy, but I think I'm in love with you." She whispered, shaking up my heart. I could barely breath. 

"Ana, you can't say stuff like that." I tried to leave, but she held me back. 

"Why? Because you're a criminal? I've broken the law too." She argued. I bit my lip. 

"Ana, you're not legal yet either, please-"

"You've broken worse laws." I sighed when she made her point. I smiled at her.

"I love you too." I leaned and kissed her. She was shyer this time when she didn't initiate the kiss. I smiled at her shyness and took advantage of it. I pulled her close and I wanted to devour her. I let her go before we could go farther. "This has to be goodbye, love." I spoke. She smiled, but it still hurt her to hear that. 

"I know, but just know I love you." I felt tears in my own eyes. 

"I'll come back soon, love. I'll break whatever laws to get to you, don't you forget that."

And this is was the only law I didn't regret breaking. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, this isn't what I planned... Don't ask. This scenario feels familiar to the one I just wrote 2 chapters ago... But who cares? WE ALWAYS NEED MORE BOBBY. 

I hope you enjoyed this scenario! :D

Thanks for requesting! :)

 

 

 

Gif not mine.