Camping Trip Shownu

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

                                                                             tumblr_inline_nqq2upe3nK1tvjdx9_500.gif

 

                                                                                                             For hedgehog12

The two family friends decide to go on a camping trip because they haven't met each other for a while and the two close friends often argue over little things a lot.

                                                                                   OC Name: Eli Wu   (I added a last name for her)

                                                                                              Shownu real name = Son Hyunwoo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eli Wu P.O.V.

"Eli! Get down here!" I heard my mom call. I groaned as I got up from my bed. 

"What mom?" I yelled coming down the stairs. 

"I have some news to tell you~" She cheered. I mentally groaned in my head. Whenever my mom has news, it's usually good for her, bad for me. I faked a smile.

"What is the news mom?" I asked nicely. She smiled widely at me.

"Remember my friends from college and on? The Son family?" She asked me. I again groaned mentally.  

"Yeah, I remember," I stated, clearly not happy. She clapped. "They went on a buisness trip abroad." I stated, remembering why we hadn't seen them in a while.

"Yeah, but they came back and we're going on a special trip!" She said excitedly. My eyes widened.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked. I hoped that I was not going. She rolled her eyes.

"You guys? We're all going! Also, they're bringing their son, and you know how handsome he is," My mom said in a voice that made me wanna barf. 

"Gross mom, Hyunwoo is nowhere near handsome," I said aloud, mumbling. My mom hit me on the arm. "Well, ouch, what was that for?" I said in a monotonous voice.

"Shut up! You know Hyunwoo is handsome, you just don't want to admit it," She stated. I rolled my eyes. "And they're coming over in 2 hours, so get packed. "We're leaving almost as soon as they get here. And we're staying for a week." My eyes widened.

"WHAT?" I screamed. I ran upstairs to pack all my stuff and to also take a shower, who knows what they'll have there. My mother knows how much I hate nature and Hyunwoo, how could she put the two together? As I was running upstairs, I ran into my dad. "Dad, why didn't you tell me that we were going camping with the Sons?" I asked him. His eyes widened.

"WE ARE?" He ran to his room almost simultaneously as I did to mine. I jumped in the shower quickly after stripping my clothes. I took a quick shower that lasted only 10 minutes. I changed into my casual skinny jeans and white T-shirt while I was picking out to wear. I had to pack for a week in my medium sized suitcase. I'm that kind of person that packs their whole closet in their suitcase so they don't run out of clothes. So I packed my 6 pairs of shorts, 3 pairs of skinny jeans, 5 pairs of sweatpants. Then, 11 T-shirts and 4 longsleeves. I also packed my undergarments, my toothbrush, and my whole tube of toothpaste in a separate small makeup bag. I threw that in there along with my extra hair-ties and bobby pins. I threw in my swimming suit, just in case there's a river or something. I made sure I had everything until I heard my mom yell again.

"HURRY UP, ELI!" My mom yelled. "THEY'RE ALREADY AT THE DOOR!" She yelled. My eyes widened. 

"Holy , where did the time go?" I asked to myself. I heard the door open and a bunch of voices start to arise. 

"Oh Hi! Jieun and Hongbin!" My mom exclaimed. "Ah, Hyunwoo, everytime I see you, you get even better looking!" She said. I rolled my eyes. 

"Bleh, gross," I said to myself. 

"Sorry we can't leave right now, my husband and daughter take so long to pack," She explained. I rolled my eyes. We could have packed sooner if we knew in advance. I decided to walk out while pulling my suitcase downstairs.

I bowed to the Sons and said hi. 

"Oh, Eli! You look so...nice...." Mrs. Son said. I smiled nicely. I knew she always hated the way I dressed, she always wears dresses and skirts, along with my mother. I've always taken after my father. I was excellent at basketball which he loved, and I've always at ballet, which my mom teaches. 

"Thanks, Mrs. Son." I've always been annoyed at the Sons for that, they insult me and lie to me everytime we see each other. Why did my parents have to move from China and meet them?

"Yes, yes, you've grown up to be such a pretty girl," Mr. Son commented. I thanked him and then I saw someone staring at me, Hyunwoo. I glared at him slightly while he just smiled. 

"Oh, Eli, you remember Hyunwoo, don't you?" Mrs. Son asked while bringing him over. I nodded.

"Yup, I remember," I said, not interested. My mom nudged me, which I knew meant to be more friendly and happy. I mentally rolled my eyes. 

"Awww, you two would make the cutest couple," Mrs. Son commented.

"EW. GROSS!" I exclaimed. My mom hit me on the arm.

"She doesn't mean that," My mom said for me. 

"No, I do mean it," I stated back. My hit me on the arm again. "Ow, ok, ok, I'm gonna get a bruise!" I said in her face.

"Aw, Eli, as funny as always," Hyunwoo finally said. I gave him an immature mean face. 

"I'm here, I got it!" My dad shouted while coming downstairs with his suitcase. 

"UH, finally!" My mom exclaimed. "C'mon, let's get going now." My mom ushered everyone outside. "Oh, what's another other car doing here?" She asked. Mrs. Son's face lit up.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you! Hyunwoo decided to move out and live on his own, and he bought his own car to travel places. We traveled here separately," She explained. Great, another thing Hyunwoo one-uped me on. 

"That's amazing, how talented is your son!" My mom praised. she hit my dad. "If only Eli could do that," My mom said to my dad. My dad rolled his eyes.

"And leave her on her on? NEVER!" My dad exclaimed hugging me. I laughed. My mom then rolled her eyes.

"Hey, wouldn't it be a great idea if Eli rides with Hyunwoo? Same aged friend on a road trip together?" Mr. Son suggested. I shook my head.

"Nope, nuh-uh, that's a hard pass," I said strongly. My mom hit my arm. "Ok, hit my arm one more time, I'm gonna move out and take my father with me," I threatened. My mom glared at me.  

"Eli would love to ride with Hyunwoo." She pushed me towards Hyunwoo and I stumbled in front of him while he just faked a smile. 

"Now, come on, we'll be late to check out the river," Mrs. Son said. Glad I packed my swim suit. I climbed into Hyunwoo's car and frowned greatly. 

"So, Eli Wu, I see you've never changed," He commented at my behavior. He started up the car. 

"Whatever," I said turning to face the window. I thought that replying with short answers would be the strategy to ignore him. But I was wrong. He poked my side and I flinched a lot. "YAH!" I shouted at him. 

"Hey, don't yell like that unless you wanna crash," He countered. 

"Well, don't poke me unless you want your hand to get chopped off, ok?" I smiled. He just snorted. 

"Like a small thing like you can beat me up," He tested my anger. I growled.

"To let you know, this little thing plays basketball, so she's been gaining better reflexes and strength!" I argued. 

"Oh, you can play basketball? I thought they only excepted those taller than 165 cm," He countered. I just ignored the arising anger in my body and tried to sleep. "Oh, and by the way, I'll make sure to drive extra bumpy because I remember your terrible motion sickness." I glared at him. 

"Whatever, I'll just barf on your car," I argued.

"Gross, I'd rather have a cat poop in my car than have your DNA all over my precious car," He complained. I rolled my eyes.

"Like a cat would ever waste it's DNA on something so uncomfortable," I said. He scoffed.

"This car is awesome, don't deny it. It was so expensive," He argued.

"Oh great for you! Rich boy getting whatever he wants, so surprising!" I exclaimed.

"My status of money was never mentioned," He countered.

"No, but it was implied!" I scoffed.

"Whatever, maybe your parents should of stayed in China when they had you, that way, we would have never met!" He complained. I scoffed.

"WOW maybe I wanna go back to my motherland!" Thank god that was the last thing we said to each other throughout the ride. It took us 4 hours to get there and at that moment my head felt like it was throbbing. Right when Hyunwoo parked the car, I ran out and stabilized myself on the ground. I heard him laugh at me.

"Wow, you look so pathetic," He commented. I turned my head to him.

"It's not too late to barf on your  car," I threatened. He just raised his arms in defeat and walked away from me. I decided to walk it off and I saw our parents had already arrived. 

"Oh, hey, Eli, we just arrived 10 minutes ago," Mrs. Son informed. 

"Aw, Eli, does your head hurt? I know you still get motion sickness," My dad said patting my back. 

"Yeah, I think I'll just stay here while you guys go take a walk near the river," I said. My dad nodded. 

"Ok, you can stay here and set up the tents with Hyunwoo. You did say you wanted your own tent last time we went camping," My mom terribly suggested. 

"Ok, then I can make sure I'll get barf all over ours," I sassed. My mom hit my head this time. I made a make barfing noise towards her. "Don't test me mother." She just walked away without Hyunwoo. When they were out of sight, I screamed into my hands. I heard Hyunwoo laughing behind me.

"I see that your mom drives you crazy," He commented. I turned to look at him.

"Ya think?" I asked rhetorically. He patted me on the shoulder harshly. 

"Well anyways, those tents won't set up themselves." I groaned and got up. 

"Stupid mom," I mumbled. My head was still felt like it was throbbing, but it calmed down a bit for me to start working. I grabbed our tents from my parents car and started picking a place. Ya know, until I cam face to face with Hyunwoo. I raised a brow. "What do you want?" I asked.

"I wanted that spot," He argued. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, whatever." I wasn't in the mood to argue right now. 

"Must to have your head feel like crap everytime you drive somewhere," He said. I sighed.

"It does , thanks for mentioning that," I sarcastically thanked. I just wanted to set up these tents quickly and lay in my sleeping bag. Suddenly a bunch of bugs started swarming around us. "AHH!" I screamed. Hyunwoo just laughed while swatting away the flies.

"WOW, you're still the same baby like you were when you were a kid," He mentioned. I just ignored him and swatted away the flies that came towards me. I quickly gabbed my big spray and they all fled. 

"BLEH!" I exclaimed. I hate nature so much. I just tried to ignore all the bugs and flies while setting up the tent. When I was almost finished setting up the two tents, I grabbed a water bottle and rested for a bit. 

"Wow, not getting one for me? Shame," Hyunwoo stated. I looked up at him and raised a brow.

"Why would I get you?" I asked back.

"UH, because I could be walking, enjoying the river, yet I'm stick here with you," Hyunwoo commented. 

"Well, no one forced you," I stated.

"Uhm, your mom did," He complained.

"Well, that makes two of us, because she forced me too!" After that, I just tuned him out while I finished setting up my parent's tent. I sighed and grabbed my sleeping bag from the car. I set it down in my own tent and rested. "Stupid mom, making me set up tents when it's 90 degrees Fahrenheit outside and when I'm dying from my motion sickness." I growled. I suddenly heard laughing and chatter that made my rest stop abruptly. 

"Oh, she set up the tents already!" I heard my mom exclaimed. I mocked her and mouthed her words. "Oh, Hyunwoo, you'll have to sleep in your parent's tent?" She asked.

"Haha, yeah, I don't mind at all. It is a family trip after all," Hyunwoo said that made my mom squeal. I rolled my eyes.

"Gosh, you have a perfect son," My mom said. 

"Of course, Hyunwoo was raised by us," Mrs. Son joked. That explains why he's so messed up. 

"Oh! I have a great suggestion! Why doesn't Hyunwoo sleep in Eli's tent?" She suggested. I shot up when I heard that and climbed out of my tent.

"NO WAY! NUH-UH. NOT HAPPENING." I stated, laying my foot down.

"It'll be fun!" My mom claimed. I waved my hands in a 'no' motion.

"Yeah, it'll be totally fun to let a hormonal man my age into my tent, nothings going to happen!" I exclaimed sarcastically. My mother gasped, so did everyone around except for my dad.

"Eli Wu! Never say that, ever!" My mom stated. I rolled my eyes. It was stupid to fight. I then stood up.

"Fine, whatever," I said getting away from my tent.

"YAH! Stop acting like a child, why can't you act like Hyunwoo?" She asked complaining. 

"Well, if you like him so much, why don't you have him sleep in YOUR tent?" I asked. She rolled her eyes.

"Stop being immature, I would never do that!" She exclaimed.

"Why? Because it's scandalous?" I argued. "Well, he could do more things to me than to you, so I suggest he just sleeps where ever he's welcomed, which is everywhere besides my tent. I paid for this tent, therefore, it's mine, and only mine," I stated. 

"C'mon Eli, don't be such a party pooper," Hyunwoo added. 

"And you!" I pointed at him. "Just shut up, you've been annoying me all ing day, k?" I yelled. 

"ELI WU! That's no word a woman should say!" My mom stated.

"Oh, so a man can say it?" I sassed. I just walked away from our campsite after that. I hated my mom so much. Who cares if blood is thicker than water? So is gold yet that's not a saying. I stopped at the river and just sat down. I let myself calm down from the beautiful scenery.

"It's beautiful, right?" I heard someone say next to me. I glared at the person. 

"Go away, Hyunwoo," I said moving away from him. 

"Hey, I'm not here to fight with you," He said calmly. I looked to him.

"Then what are you here to say?" I asked, more like demanded though. He sighed.

"I just came to say I feel bad for you. It must to have a mom that prefers someone else than they're own daughter," He stated bluntly and laughed. I sighed.

"You just don't get it, do you?" I said standing up to walk on the sand. He stood up after me.

"I don't get what?" He asked confused. 

"You don't understand how it feels to be compared to someone your whole life. You don't understand how it feels to be stupid, short, and a disappointment," I confessed. I felt him put his hand on my shoulder. I shrugged it off harshly. 

"Look Eli, I'm not here to make fun of you or anything, I'm just trying to be a good friend," He stated. 

"Friends?" I asked raising  brow. He chuckled.

"Yeah, aren't we?" He asked. I scoffed.

"Well, friends don't usually fight with each other constantly and hate each other's guts," I stated truthfully.

"You hate my guts?" He asked. "Well, I know you have none from earlier when you screamed at the flies," He mentioned. I hit him on the arm playfully and laughed. 

"Wow, I thought you were here to be a good friend," I said. He chuckled.

"I am! You laughed didn't you?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, yea, I did," I remembered. He took out his hand from his pocket.

"Friends?" He asked. I waited a little bit, then smiled.

"Friends," I confirmed. And for that spilt second, I thought I felt my heart tingle from his smile. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, yeah, y ending, I know. I'm not good at nice, happy endings, atleast I think. I'm more of a realistic writer, which means I just can't write romance, bwahahaha. I'm just joking, I hope you liked this scenario! I don't know if there was as much fighting as you wanted, but I thought too much fighting wouldn't be realistic. And I'm all about keeping it real.

Thanks for requesting! :)

 

Gif not mine.