Our History Joshua

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_inline_nt2a97HAHU1ty6j5v_500.gif

 

For wonwoosgurl

When Joshua's jealously makes them break up, then he regrets it and wants her back. 

OC Name: Joohyun 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joohyun P.O.V.

"Hey Joshua, wanna go to this party tomorrow?" I asked him. Joshua had never been the party type of person, and neither was I, but it was for my close friend's birthday, and I just had to go. He then looked at me weird.

"A party? You know we both hate those," He replied, not a surprise. 

"Yeah, but it's Hyunah's birthday tomorrow and she's having this huge party and she demanded you come with me," I explained. Joshua slightly raised his eyebrow. 

"You know Hyunah has the biggest parties in like.. Korea, right?" He asked. I sighed.

"Yeah, I know, but it's her 20th birthday, so she's finally at the legal age to drink," I stated. He sighed.

"Well, since it's such a big event for her, I guess we'll go," Joshua agreed. I hugged him.

"Thank, I hate being at parties, especially alone," I thanked. He just smiled at me. 

"I would do anything for you." He smiled. I smiled back. 

Joshua would literally do anything for me. Since he saw me while I was leaning off the edge of a rooftop, he did everything for me. We had been friends for elementary and part of our middle school experience. Near the end of the 7th grade, we started to separate when he got a girlfriend who I had hated.

Her name was Lee Haneul.

She wasn't mean or anything, Joshua's not stupid. But, she was literally perfect in every single way. She was kind to everyone, had that perfect 4.0 GPA, was the most popular girl in school, plus, she was also the prettiest girl in our school. Then people had started to whisper around saying that I would be better off leaving the two alone, so that's how Joshua and I broke off our childhood friendship relationship. 

Then high school rolled around. Freshmen year we still didn't talk. Then sophomore year was a bit different. I had started to feel suicidal from all the bullying I got from Haneul's friends and followers. I couldn't take the comments they threw at me and I didn't have a big support system since my mom was always away on business trips and my step-father never really was fond of me since he had two sons he preferred. 

I was completely alone. 

Joshua was literally my only friend, ever. Everyone avoided me because they were bullying me, or were afraid of becoming an outcast. 

Then Haneul and Joshua had finally broke it off on a good note. They had remained friends and said their relationship wasn't something real. Two angels together, everyone wondered why they had broken it off. 

Then everyone blamed it on me. They had said I was a man-stealer and a for stealing another girl's man.

One day, I decided it was time to end my miserable life. I had stood at the ledge of a rooftop and looked over the other buildings. It was the school's rooftop. I didn't want to live anymore. I decided to end my life where I had felt the most hated. I had been standing for a while until I had heard someone call my name. 

And the rest is history. 

 

The next day

 

I was getting ready for the party while Joshua was doing the same. I had put on my prettiest red dress and curled my black shoulder-length hair. I had put on a few bracelets and a short silver necklace. I put on mascara and left the room. I saw Joshua already ready looking very handsome in a white button down shirt with black jeans. He smiled when he saw me.

"You look beautiful," He said standing up and kissing me. I thanked him and complimented him too.

"We should leave now if we don't want to be late," I said pulling on my black heels. He pulled on his shoes also and jumped in the car. He drove us there while we were both not looking forward to the party.

When we arrived, the guests immediately looked at us. I'm pretty sure they were wondering why the non-partiers were here. Before I knew it, Hyunah tackled me with hug. I hugged her back awkwardly. I had met Hyunah in college, thank god not in high school. 

"Happy birthday," Joshua and I said in unison. We handed her, her present, which was a curling iron that she begged for, for months. 

"Oh my gosh, thanks you guys! I'm so so so glad you both could make it!" She exclaimed. She was wearing a short black dress with killer heels. She looked flawless, like always. "I was starting to think you guys couldn't make it," She confessed. "Come in, come in." She ushered us into the party while she went to greet more of her friends. Joshua and I awkwardly made our way into the party. I felt over-whelmed from the booming music and the people grinding and drinking. Joshua and I had decided to sit in a little corner away from everyone. 

We had been sitting the whole time until I saw someone I knew from high school who wasn't completely rude to me. His name was Choi Seungcheol. I remember him actually being nice to me, but we weren't exactly friends until college. But, he was the only other person I knew at the party besides Joshua and Hyunah. I stood up and greeted him after telling Joshua. 

"Oh my gosh, Joohyun! You look so pretty!" He complimented scanning me. "I didn't think you were coming because I knew you've always hated parties!" He screamed over the music. 

"Well, Hyunah is my close friend," I confessed. He laughed and smile at me. 

"Oh, so you were forced here?" He asked jokingly, but it was sorta true. I nodded and smiled. We had kept talking over the night. "Hey, wanna get a drink?" He asked. I nodded forgetting about Joshua sitting down. He bought me a glass of an unknown alcohol. He gestured to it. "Try it, you'll ever know you hate it until you try," He said dancing slightly. I laughed as I sipped it. I nodded.

"It's actually pretty good," I admitted. He smiled.

"It's my favorite too, it's sweet, but not too sweet, the perfect type of alcohol," He said. "It's also an alcohol that doesn't burn your throat," He joked. I laughed.

"Yeah, that's like every alcohol besides this one," I said laughing with him. Before I knew it, I drank 4 more glasses from the addicting taste. I had never drank alcohol before, even on my 20th birthday. Joshua never drank, so I thought I wouldn't either. But I was wrong. This stuff is awesome. Both Seungcheol and I were getting drunk, and before we knew it, we were more than just a little tipsy. I was stumbling everywhere and I had to hold him to stand up.

"WOAH, WOAH WOAH, don't touch me Joohyun, you have a boyfriend," He said dizzily. He was a fuzzy image and all around him was pink and orange blurs. I started laughing uncontrollably. 

"Boyfriend? Boyfriend? Is he you?" I asked tumbling over into the table. 

"No~ That guy who you loved every since you were young~ The guy who saved you!" He screamed at me laughing. We probably looked like idiots, but we both didn't know that. 

"WHO? JOSHUA?" I shouted at him back. I then started crying. "THE CRY WHO LEFT ME FOR THAT STUPID ANGEL CHICK? I HATE HANEUL!" I screamed at him. Everyone looked at us weird while we were screaming at each other. 

"I HATED HER TOO. SHE MADE YOU SAD!" He screamed back, falling on his chair. 

"DO YOU WANNA DANCE?" I shouted. He nodded unstably while we made our way to the dance floor. Before I knew it, we were dancing the night away and grinding, even though we didn't know we were. We were enjoying the night until I felt a hand grab me out of the dance floor

 

Joshua P.O.V.

Where is Joohyun?

She's taking so long to get back.

Is she even coming back?

Should I just keep sitting here until the party ends?

Thoughts filled my mind every since she left with Seungcheol. I didn't want to keep worrying, but I kept getting more and more nervous as the clock kept ticking by.

What if someone took her?

What if the girls from high school are attacking her? 

From that single thought, I started to get up and looked for her. I had searched everywhere around the house that I thought she would be, but I had no luck. I then realized I hadn't checked the dance floor. I decided to do so, even though I thought she wouldn't be there. 

To my joy, I had found her. A smile appeared on my face. But that smile disappeared seeing who she was dancing with. Seungcheol. They were dancing inappropriately and they seemed to be enjoying themselves. I felt myself getting angrier while watching them. I felt my jealousy take over me and I grabbed her hand. I pulled her out of the crowd leaving a confused Seungcheol. Once I pulled her away from everyone, I shouted at her.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" I screamed at her. Her eyes were dazed, then I knew she was drunk, I knew she wasn't doing anything she did out of want, but I didn't care at that moment. Her eyes flickered at other places than me.

"Joshua? Joshua?" She said examining my face. I slapped her hands away from my face.

"What the hell were you doing on that dancefloor with him?" I questioned a bit calmer, but not much. She had the nerve to laugh.

"Oh Seungcheol? We were dancing?" She said while falling over. I caught her in time and steadied her. 

"YAH! Look at me when I'm talking to you!" I screamed at her. She looked very confused. I sighed and a tear slipped out. "What is Seungcheol to you?"  asked her seriously. She smiled.

"A friend I had in high school when you weren't there," She confessed. Those words hurt me and I let go of her. She then got angry at me too. "Where were you when I was crying those nights away? Where were you when Haneul's friends bullied me? HUH?" She shouted at me. I turned angry too.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? You just left me like I was nothing! I wanted to still be friends with you when I was dating Haneul, but you just left like we had never been friends in the first place!" I shouted at her. Then I saw Seungcheol run out of the crowd. He was drunk also.

"Woah, woah, woah, stop with the screaming, that was nothing, we were just dancing," He said trying to help the situation. He obviously did not know our history very well. 

"Well, Seungcheol was actually nice to me while you just ignored the pain everyone else was giving me," She lashed out. "You didn't care," She said bravely. I felt hurt at her words and ran out of Hyunah's mansion. I felt myself being more sad than angry. I got in my car and drove away from the scene. I was crying as I was going to the apartment I shared with Joohyun. I remember screaming at myself and punching some walls that now had dents in them. I remember picking up a bottle and drinking it. The contents inside were bitter and disgusting. It made my throat burn and made me cough. I then remember blanking out on the ground. 

---------------------------

 

The next morning, I woke up on the hard-wood floor. My back was in pain, but it was in less pain than my head. I felt my head throbbing and I don't really remember what happened the day before, until I remembered I had a big fight with Joohyun. I groaned and fell down on my couch. 

"Stupid, stupid, stupid," I said to myself. How could I leave her alone when I know how much pain she already has from her family? I'm such a terrible boyfriend. 

I wanted to apologize for being so angry at her and for yelling at her, but I had no idea where she was. 

I had called Hyunah and asked her if Joohyun was still at her house, but she wasn't there. I then had no idea where she was. Hyunah was about her closest friend next to me. I groaned. I kept thinking of the possibilities until I realized, Seungcheol.

 

Joohyun P.O.V.

"UGGGH," I groaned. My head was throbbing and my body felt sore. "What the happened last night?" I asked myself. "Did I ing drink?" I asked myself. 

"Yes, yes you did," Someone said. I looked at the door and saw Seungcheol looking at me. I raised a brow. I then realized that the bed I was laying on was not mine and Joshua was not next to me. 

"Where's Joshua?" I asked frantically. He looked at me confused.

"You just woke up in my guest bedroom and you have no idea what happened last night, and that's the first question you ask?" He joked. I glared at him.

"I'm not in the mood for jokes, Seungcheol," I stated. He stopped laughing.

"Ok, fine, last night, you went to Hyunah's birthday party, we met each other at the party. Talked, drank more than we should of, danced with each other, then Joshua got jealous and ran out of there when you said he didn't care about you," He explained quickly. My jaw dropped. How could I have been that stupid to say that to him when I know how much he does me? I rolled in the bed.

"!" I shouted. He sat next to me.

"So what are you gonna do now?" He asked me. I laid down. 

"I'm obviously gonna go to the house and tell him how much I love him," I said. "How far is your house from Golden Street (fake street name)?" I asked. 

"1 hour," He confessed. My eyes widened. "I'll drive you though," He offered. I sighed.

"I guess that's the only option I have," I said. 

One hour later, I arrived in front of our door. I opened it with my key and saw a worried Joshua on the couch. He smiled when he saw me. 

"Joohyun, you came back," He said softly. I nodded. In five seconds, we were running to each other and hugged each other. 

"I'm so sorry I said you didn't care about me, I know how much you love me," I said crying in his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry for getting so angry with you even though I know how weak you are with alcohol since you never drank it before," Joshua apologized. We hugged for a while until we realized Seungcheol was clapping at the door.

"It's such a beautiful love story," He said wiping a fake tear. Joshua and I rolled our eyes at him.

"Whatever, you started this fight," Joshua said throwing a random towel at him. Due to Seungcheol's terrible dodging skills, he got hit.

"Hey, just be more lovey with each other, it's nice to see," He said. 

I looked at Joshua and kissed his lips. 

And the rest is history.

 

 

--------------------------------

.........Ok, so, not my best scenario and the ADHD in me just takes over. (I don't really have ADHD.) 

BUT, I hope you liked this even though it seemed like I was the one who was drunk while writing this! 

Plus, I didn't really know how to end it, soooooo...

But I really love Joshua and I feel like he wouldn't really get mad, like.... EVER. He just seems like a really calm, understanding man who would listen to his girlfriend's side of the story first. And I feel like he would never yell at someone... So I hope you liked an angry Joshua...? 

Thanks for requesting! :)

 

Gif and pic not mine.