Secret Santa B.I

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_o06rvjFng21r0p67co5_400.gif

 

For exsuho1004

When Eunhye and B.I become secret Santas to each other at a Christmas party, and their friends tease them because they know Eunhye and B.I have feelings for each other. 

OC Name: Seo Eunhye

​B.I's real name: Kim Hanbin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seo Eunhye P.O.V.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror in the bathroom. I sighed. Is this enough to catch Hanbin's attention? 

"Eunhye, I hope you know we're going to a Christmas party with like 10 people at the most, not a strip club," My friend, Amy, said. I groaned. I looked down at the short black dress that hugged my body and fit every curve of my body. 

"Yeah, Eunhye, you're really bad at liking someone. You can't just throw on every y thing you own and expect him to love you!" My other friend, Taeyeon, said. I groaned at her bluntness. Taeyeon was more blunt while Amy just said whatever what was on her mind. They are similar, but not the same. These two were my best friends ever since we went to the same elementary school together. 

"I know, I know, just help me!" I cried out. I realized they were both just wearing sweaters and jeans, I wondered why I didn't get the memo. Taeyeon and Amy sighed and ran towards my closet. They quickly pulled out a white sweater and black jeans. 

"Just wear what you usually wear, you have a decent sense of fashion." I glared at Amy's words. 

"You say that just because you're a fashion stylist," Taeyeon stated while staring at her intensely. Amy just flipped her hair and said her famous word, whatever.

"I don't care who you are, I just want to take off this dress," I whined. The two girls had put up with me ever since the 3rd grade and they were in the 5th grade, and they were stuck with me. They were the two cool girls while I was the childish one. I wished to be friends with everyone and they wanted no one else. 

"Ok, ok, take it off then," Taeyeon said gesturing me to take it off. I slipped the dress off, careful not to hurt it. I placed it in my closet and put on the sweater and jeans. I sighed in relief.

"Feel better?" Amy asked. I nodded.

"Way better, that dress wasn't going to do any justice for me." I then groaned at my mistake. I do such stupid things for Hanbin! Ever since I realized I liked him two years ago, the feelings just kept growing stronger, while I grew clumsier at trying to impress him. We met two years ago because Taeyeon was Hanbin's older brother. I tried not to fall for her younger brother, but I couldn't help my feelings. Once I told her, she was a bit weirded out at first, but then excepted the fact. She then saw us a a cute couple. Hanbin was a nice guy with a perfect face. He could be serious at times and a complete idiot another. He was a younger older than me, and he never saw me as a potential girlfriend, just his sister's friend. When I tried to impress him, nothing ever worked. Either he ignored it, or didn't notice it. Taeyeon told me he never liked it when girls did flashy things to impress him, but I wasn't very impressive on my own. 

"Ok, we're going to be late kids, come on," Taeyeon said, since she was the oldest one out of all of us. I nodded and sprayed some hairspray on my curled hair. We walked out into the cold air, thank god I was wearing more clothes than a flimsy dress. 

We arrived at the house that the party was going to be held at, which happened to be Junhoe's house. The party wasn't exactly a party, but filled with Hanbin and his friends, and just us three girls. I wondered why I thought wearing a dress was a good idea. Junhoe then opened the door for us.

"Why hello ladies~" Junhoe cooed. Taeyeon and Amy walked right past him while I gave him a big hug.

"Hi Junhoe!" I greeted. He chuckled

"You're so much nicer than those two girls, yet you have them wrapped around your finger too," Junhoe whispered. I chuckled.

"That's what friends are for, Junhoe," I stated while laughing. I then saw the rest of the boys while Junhoe went to lock the door.

"And that's everyone," He mumbled. I waved hello to everyone, but of course, I was nervous to say hi to Hanbin. 

"Ok, everyone, now that everyone's here, let the games begin!" Jiwon shouted excitedly. Jinhwan then hit him on the head.

"You idiot, this is a Christmas party, not the Hunger Games," He commented. Jiwon just groaned and rubbed his poor head. 

"Anyways, for the party, we prepared a game!" Junhoe cheered while everyone cheered too.

"What's the game boys?" Amy asked. 

"Secret Santa!" All the guys cheered. I admit, I was a bit nervous for the game. I didn't know all the boys too well like Chanwoo or...Hanbin. 

"Here, this box is filled with all of our names, we will all take a turn to draw a name, and that name will be the person you will buy a gift for. After everyone chooses their person, we will go out and have 45 minutes to buy a gift for that person!" Donghyuk explained. We all nodded in agreement to the rules.

"There's also a budget which is 20 dollars max," Chanwoo added. 

"Ok, let's get picking," Taeyeon said grabbing first. She looked at the paper and smiled. I raised a brow and tried to guess who she got. She likes no one in this circle, so it must be someone she knows well. Junhoe picked, then Donghyuk, then Amy, then Jiwon, then Jinhwan, then the rest, and it came down to just me and Hanbin who haven't picked. I saw him pick and showed no emotion. I wonder who he got. I just shrugged it off.

"Eunhye, last but not least," Junhoe said handing me the box. I chose the last name and opened the piece of paper. 

Kim Hanbin

My eyes widened, but I tried to show no emotion. I was super bad at concealing my feelings.

"Ehhh, looks like our Eunhye got a someone hard," Jinhwan commented. I just rolled my eyes. I was more worried about choosing something for Hanbin. I knew what he liked, but Taeyeon had always told me that he was super picky at what he likes. I gulped.

"Ok, everyone, let's head out!" Yunhyeong cheered. We all hurried out and the girls took one car while the guys took the other. 

"Who did you get, Amy?" Taeyeon asked. Amy scoffed.

"I got the most annoying boy at the party, Goo Junhoe," She said. Amy and Junhoe never really got along, they were polar opposites. One was cold and serious, the other was sassy and energetic. 

"What about you, Eunhye?" Taeyeon asked. I took deep breaths before I told them.

"I got... Hanbin," I stated softly. They all started screaming.

"WHAT? KIM HANBIN?!" They shouted in unison.

"That's funny, out of all the guys you got, you got the one you liked," Amy stated while driving. I groaned.

"How am I supposed to pick out something for him!?" I said nervously. I immediately looked towards Taeyeon who was scratching her head.

"Hmmm.. Well, Hanbin really likes hip hop, but that stuff is tons of money, so it most likely won't be under 20 dollars," She stated. I groaned.

"But, it must be fate that you got him, I mean, out of all the guys..." Amy said trailing off in her thoughts. 

"I know, I know, it's weird. But I guess fate just hates me," I said sighing.

"Hey, don't sweat it. Hanbin is simple when it comes to getting presents, he really appreciates anything," Taeyeon noted while adjusting her hair. I just got lost in my thoughts. Before I knew it, we stopped at the night market, and this is when it started to get hard.

 

Kim Hanbin P.O.V.

"Yah, yah, yah, who did you guys get?!" Junhoe asked while giggling.

"Who did YOU get?" Yunhyeong mocked.

"Hey, we can't tell each other, it's against the rules!" Donghyuk stated. They all glared at him.

"It's secret Santa, the only rules is not to tell the person you're getting the present for who you are," Jiwon said sticking his tongue out.

"You idiot, there are seven of us, it's obvious that at least one of us is going to have each other," Jinhwan noted while rolling his eyes. Jiwon crossed his arms.

"Whatever, Hanbin, who did you get?" Jiwon asked. I shrugged.

"I'm not telling!" I stated happily. They all groaned.

"This isn't going to work, I told you, one of us has each other and it will lose the element of surprise!" Donghyuk said waving his arms.

"Whatever kids, we're here," Jinhwan stated while stopping the car. We stopped at a large market.

"The girls are probably here too, we have to try and avoid them," Yinhyeong said.

"Yah, everyone meet up here when they get their presents in 35 minutes, we have to be quick," Jinhwan stated. We all nodded and dispersed. I sighed and looked down at the paper again.

"I can't believe I got you, out of all the people," I whispered to myself. "Seo Eunhye, you seriously drive me crazy," I groaned while walking into a store nearby. Seo Eunhye was my sister's friend. She was one year younger than I was. She was a childish girl who was lively with everyone else, except me. I wondered why she was like this. Did she hate me? I had no idea, but I really hope she didn't.

I knew Eunhye liked cute and childish things. I immediately walked to the strawberries with faces on them, but I walked away because they scared me. I knew Eunhye didn't like things with faces on them because she was scared of them staring at her in the night. I then remembered something from when I met Eunhye.

"Ugh, Eunhye, don't drop anything in here, my home is my sanctuary!" Taeyeon yelled.

"I'm sorry unnie, I couldn't help it! I love strawberry jam soooo much!" I heard a girl yell.

"Tsk, you and your weird jam obsession, you're supposed to eat it with bread, not by itself!" Taeyeon yelled back. 

"But, but, it's so good-"

"YAH! No more jam! From now on, you're cut off from jams at my house!" 

"WHAT?!"

My expression brightened. I went back to the market to find something with fresh jams. 

"Aha!" I exclaimed as a saw a woman selling fresh jams. "Can I have two strawberry jams and one apricot jam please?" I asked the woman.

"Of course, young man," She then handed me my jams and I paid for it.

"Thank you!" I thanked while walking back to the car. I hid the jam in a brown paper bag that she gave to me.

When I got back, no one was there. 

"I guess I'm the only one who knows their person." 

 

Seo Eunhye P.O.V.

"Ugh, what to get?" I asked myself. All of us had gone our separate paths to find the perfect gift for our secret Santa. I scratched my hair and tied it up in a high ponytail so I could see better. I remembered that Hanbin loved hip hop and music. But, that stuff was probably too expensive to buy. I walked into a store and saw something that caught my eye.

"Yah, Taeyeon noona, where did you put my beanie?" Hanbin asked while searching everywhere. Taeyeone shrugged.

"I don't know, maybe you lost it. You do this all the time," She fought. Hanbin groaned and ruffled his hands through his hair.

"Gosh, I don't even have enough money to buy a new one! Stupid college!" 

I picked up the black beanie with writing on it.

"Perfect," I whispered. I quickly skipped back to the car an sat down. I also saw Taeyeon sitting there and I grew surprised. "Oh? Back already?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yup, I'm quick like that," She stated. I nodded. When time was almost up, we saw Amy rushing to the car. She was breathing heavily and holding a small bag. 

"Are you ok, Amy?" I asked. She nodded her head.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm good. I couldn't find at first, but last minute, I found something and I had to rush back here," She explained. 

"Wow, you're really fast if you were still at the market and got back here in time," Taeyeon commented. She shrugged.

"Well, stylists have to run back and forth backstage," She scoffed and jumped into the driver's seat. "Let's go."

We arrived at the house around the same time of the guys. Junhoe opened the lock to the house and we all entered, tired from shopping.

"That was probably the hardest 45 minutes of my life," Yunhyeong panted.

"Yeah, same, that was so intense," Jiwon sighed. 

"Yah, you losers, it wasn't that hard," Donghyuk scoffed.

"Ok, ok, we understand, now let's go wrap them and eat, I'm starving," Jinhwan said while getting the wrapping paper. 

After we ate and wrapped the gifts in the same wrapping paper, we started the game. I could feel my heart beating rapidly from the nerves I had. 

"Ok, who wants to open their gift first?" Hanbin asked.

"ME! ME! ME!" Junhoe shouted.

"Why you?" Chanwoo asked. Junhoe glared at him.

"I own this house..." He stated. Chanwoo couldn't argue with that fact so Junhoe went first. I looked at Amy's expression and it was dark. Junhoe swiftly ripped the wrapping paper open and saw the gift. His eyes softened. 

"What is it?" Jinhwan asked. Junhoe stared at the gift.

"Who knew I wanted this new hair gel?" Junhoe asked. Everyone groaned. 

"Who was Junhoe's secret Santa?" Hanbin asked. I stared at Amy, waiting for her to say it was her. She looked around and spoke.

"Me," She stated quickly. Everyone's eyes widened. 

"WHAT?!" 

There were many surprised tonight with people's presents. 

"What? Taeyeon, you were my secret Santa?" Amy asked, shocked. Taeyeon nodded.

"I'm good, aren't I?" She winked at Amy who just scoffed. 

Everyone went, until there were only two presents left and the train was cut off. 

"Huh? Who hasn't gone yet?" Donghyuk asked looking around. I realized I hadn't opened mine yet and I looked over at Hanbin, who was empty-handed. My eyes immediately widened.

"WHAT?! THESE TWO HAD EACH OTHER?!" Jiwon yelled while holding Jinhwan close.

"OMG! MY OTP IS REAL!" Yunhyeong squealed.

"I swear, this is fate, fate it real, and no one can tell me other wise," Junhoe commented. The boys were rowdy, along with Taeyeon's comments also. I was blushing, but I tried not to.

"Yah, yah, yah, let's just open our presents," Hanbin stated grabbing his. "You can go first," Hanbin said, giving me my present. I thanked him quietly, which resulted in lots of screamed from everyone. I slowly opened the paper and felt the heavy objects. My eyes widened.

"YOU GOT ME JAMS?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I looked over at him while he scratched his neck awkwardly.

"Yeah, I know how much you like them and they don't sell them around your house anymore. And my sister cut you off-" I was so overwhelmed that I wrapped my arms around him.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I squealed. 

"KYAH! THEY HUGGED!"

"SKIN SHIP! MY HEART CAN'T TAKE THIS!" 

I ignored the comments and stored the beautiful spreads next to me. Hanbin then picked up his present and opened it. I watched him carefully open it and I was a bit nervous on how he was going to like it. I gulped as he pulled out the gift.

"W-hat? How did you know I lost my beanie?" He asked me curiously. I laughed and scratched behind my neck.

"I, uh, was at your house when Taeyeon said you lost it, and it's winter soo..." I didn't finish my words and trailed off. He smiled and thanked me.

"Well, that was all! You're now free to leave!" Junhoe stood and clapped his hands, causing people to disperse. Hanbin and I sat in our places and stayed frozen.

Everyone went into the kitchen while we sat in silence. He cleared his throat.

"So, uh, I just wanted to tell you something, Eunhye," He spoke carefully. I turned to him. 

"What is it?" I asked. My eyes were shaky when he spoke.

"Seo Eunhye, ever since I met you, when my sister introduced us, I-I, I liked you ever since." I felt my heart speed up and sweat start forming. 

"W-what?"

"I never confessed because I was too scared too, I also thought that my sister would not approve of our relationship, but now I know she doesn't care and I've confirmed my feelings," He confessed. I stared into his eyes until I felt him come closer. "Do you feel the same way?" He asked. The words I wanted to say didn't come out until I leaned forward to seal our lips. He took no time in being surprised and kissed me back. 

"Well, I guess it was fate that we became each other's secret Santas."

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I cannot believe it's already 2016! 2015 had gone by so quickly, before I knew it, 2016 was already here. 

I hope you all have a good year in 2016 because it is leap year! WOOHOO! I can't wait for February 29! XD

I hope you enjoyed this scenario!

Thanks for requesting! :D

 

 

Gif not mine.