Anniversary Worries Wooshin

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_inline_nwotmpCbAe1sc3ygs_500.gif

For TEEN-EXOTIC4EVA

When Wooshin forgets Minchan and his 1 year anniversary, and he tries to make it up to her. 

OC Name: Kwon Minchan

Wooshin's real name: Kim Wooseok

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Wooseok P.O.V.

I sat in the dorm while trying to hit a few notes that I couldn't get while recording in the studio. I was already sweating and frustrated that I could not get this note down and the phrase was the of the new song.

"Wooseok, you've been working hard over night, you should get some rest," Our leader, Jinhoo, spoke sternly. I fiddled with my fingers. I sighed.

"I'm going to go on a walk," I answered while grabbing my phone and jacket. I needed fresh air after being cooped up in my own room for so long. I felt my legs walk blindly to wherever they wanted to go. At this point, they were already wobbly from sitting down all day long. Usually, I would admire the nice, cool breeze from the spring time's night air, but I was in no mood to do so today. 

I was angry at myself. Why couldn't I hit this one note? I could hit other higher ones easily, but this one was the of the song, it had to be perfect. I ruffled my hair out of anger. I picked up speed, but once I felt my legs get tired, I took a seat at a bench at the Han River. I let the thoughts I had before wash over me and tried to get rid of them. 

After lots of thinking and deciding, I decided to go to the studio so I could record whenever the producers asked me to. Luckily, the studio was in walking distance. I opened the dusty door and entered. The lights were off, since it was about 3 AM in the morning. I the lights and let my eyes adjust to the brightness. I took a seat at my usual place and studied my parts. I worked and worked on perfecting the bridge I had. Before I knew it, I let my eyes droop down and I fell into a state of sleep.

I was awoken by a loud noise. I groggily raised my arms and stretched. I yawned loudly and searched for the noise. I realized that the sound was my ringtone and looked at my phone. My eyes widened at the time.

"Eight thirty PM, I slept for so long!" I exclaimed. The ringing stopped and I checked who the call was from. I read all my missed calls that I probably didn't care for. "19 missing calls from Minchan!?" I spoke at loud. I jumped up out of my seat, now I was wide awake. I gasped, seeing I had 8 messages from her. I gulped as I pressed the first one that was sent at 5:30 PM.

"Wooseok oppa? Where are you? I'm already here! You told me to arrive at 5, right?" I immediately grew confused, why did I ask her to come there? I quickly pressed on the next message. "Wooseok oppa! It's already 5:50, you're not standing me up, are you?" I gulped. Next one. "Wooseok! I can't believe you right now, it's 6:28 and you haven't come yet! I'm leaving so you can forget about eating at this fancy restaurant!" I ruffled my hair, wondering what I planned. I clicked on the next one. "Kim Wooseok! If you think I'm forgiving you after you stood me up, especially on our anniversary, you better think not! You !" 

I immediately jumped in surprise and grabbed my jacket and rushed out of the studio after hearing that message. I pounded myself on my head, how could I forget our one year anniversary! You're literally an idiot, Wooseok! 

I knew I couldn't show up to Minchan's house empty handed especially after I begged her to go out to this dinner, knowing she hated being fancy and going out. She wanted to stay at home, play board games, and order fried chicken, but I urged her to go to a fancy restaurant I booked. 

"I'm an idiot, how could I forget about something so big like this?" I whispered to myself, wondering what to do now. 

I sat on the same bench I did earlier and regret all my actions. I was acting distant from her at the beginning of this week, now she probably hates me. I sighed. Minchan and I met a long time ago, but have only been dating for a year. She was the quiet girl in high school and I was the cool kid who was a trainee. I'm lucky she fell for me especially because of my popularity. The way she brushed her short black hair when she was nervous made me like her more. Her small little antics I recognized were the ones I cherished than the other big things. I felt a tear slip, knowing she may not forgive me after this incident. 

I shook away the tears. I stood up from the bench while shaking my head. I can't act like this, I need to get her back. I need to make it up to her. 

I walked to the closest fried chicken franchise and picked up her favorite plain fried chicken. I also ordered a giant bottle of cola for her, knowing she was appreciate it. I also went to a nearby store and picked up 10 packs of pocky. 

I showed up her house with a nervous heart and sweaty palms. I knocked on the door, praying she'll open the door. I heard footsteps from inside the door and I knew she knew I was out here.

"C'mon Minchan! I know you're angry but let me explain!" I called out. I heard her stay still. I hid a tiny smile since I knew she was quite the pushover. 

I heard the door crack open and I saw her with no makeup on. She was in her favorite fuzzy pajamas while in her polka dot slippers. Her hair was tied back into a french braid and I could tell she had been crying with the tear stains and multiple tissues in the back ground. I felt a pang of guilt hit me.

"What do you want?" She asked sternly with a stuffy nose. I gave her my best apologetic face I had.

"Ok, I know you're really mad, Minchan. But, I'm also really really really sorry! I was just caught up in the studio while trying to get this one note right, and I know that doesn't make up for my mistake, but I also wanted to say I was sorry for being cold to you this whole week. The new album is giving me unwanted stress, and I shouldn't have taken that out on you. I am really sorry. " I apologized sincerely. I poured at my emotions to her and all I could do is just wait. I bit my lip nervously while I watched her face. I held up my bag. "I also bought friend chicken and pocky!" I added with my apology. For a few moments, I thought she was going to shoo me away, but her face turned into a small smile.

"You're such an idiot," She finally said. I was confused at first until she spoke again. "Come on in here before the chicken gets cold and mushy," She said with a wide smile. I felt my heart able to calm down and stop clenching together. 

"So, you forgive me?" I asked as I shut the door and set the chicken down on the table. She gave me a look before smirking. 

"I don't know, let me eat first and then think," She stated with a small smile. She got out two cups and pourer herself some cola. "Mmmm, I was really craving this. This gets you some brownie points," She commented. I laughed at her joke. She pulled a leg out of the box and started eating it. I could tell she enjoyed her food by the way she ate it. I didn't notice I was staring at her until she spoke. "When was the last time you ate?" She asked with a serious expression on her face. 

I thought back to the last time I ate, but I couldn't even remember. I gave her a guilty look while she glared at me. Her face then transformed into a sad expression. 

"Wooseok, you have to eat and take care of yourself," She spoke with a soft voice. She pushed the box towards me. "Here, eat something." She commanded. I raised a brow. 

"You're letting me eat your food?" I asked. She gave me an exasperated look. 

"Wooseok, you haven't eaten since probably I saw you last. It is my order for you to eat," She spoke while looking directly into my eyes. She turned her gaze away. "Plus, I can't finish this all by myself." I smiled and picked up a piece and ate. I felt a bit guilty for eating the food I got for her, but I knew she would get even angrier if I denied the food. She smiled at me eating. "Good, you're eating something."

She poured me some cola and pushed it towards me. I sipped it hungrily. She gave me a sympathetic look. I was about to question her until she spoke.

"You know, I'm not angry at you for forgetting our anniversary," She confessed while sipping her cola afterwards. She sighed. "I'm just angry, knowing that the only reason you forget things is when you're overly stressed and when you haven't been taking good care of yourself. I'm just scared that one day you'll over work yourself one day and I'll have to see you give up your dreams." It was my turn to give her a sympathetic expression. I noticed that tears fell down her soft cheeks and down to the floow. "I just got really worried when you didn't pick up your phone, so I called Jinhoo to ask where you were. He told me you were stressing yourself out and explained how you were angry you couldn't hit one note that you could probably hit if you weren't so tired. So, instead of being angry at you for making me go out to a stupid fancy restaurant, I got angry that you were busy overworking yourself, Wooseok." She spoke honestly. I set down the piece of chicken and wiped my hands on a napkin. I wiped her tears away and hugged her.

"Minchan, I won't do that to myself again, ok? I'll take care of myself and eat properly so you won't worry about me, ok?" I promised her. She smiled at me and nodded.

"Ok," She spoke quietly in my chest. 

"Oh and happy anniversary, Minchan." I felt her smile against my chest.

"Happy anniversary."

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok! Sorry for being late on the updating, but I was really busy last weekend because of Easter stuff. Also, I had lots of projects, essays, and tests because my teachers were throwing all these things at students before spring break, but now it is spring break so I will be updating a lot more this week! :D

BTW, did anyone here about Punch making a song with Silento? Like, what? My baby has grown up so much and it's kinda scaring me! And I feel kinda guilty for already liking the song. 

Anyways, I hope you liked this scenario! :)

Thanks for requesting! :D

 

 

 

Gif not mine.