The Intern B.I.

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_inline_nh98ogE9i91r3uo2m.gif

For bmagnae

When Hanbin picks Hanbyul (Hanbin's little sister) up at school and fell for one of the new interns, Yeonmin. (TWEAKED SLIGHTLY)

OC Name: Kim Yeonmin

B.I. real name: Kim Hanbin

**I changed fell in love to fell for because I do not believe in love at first sight

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Hanbin P.O.V.

"Gosh, it's good to be home," I spoke while sighing. I stood in front of the front door of my apartment and breathed a deep breath of air. I opened the door and was greeted by my loving mother. Her eyes brightened and took me into her embrace.

"Oh my gosh, Hanbin! I'm so happy to see you!" She said happily. I almost cried while holding my mother, but I knew that would just make things sad. I noticed how tired she looked and I immediately felt bad at leaving her here alone with Hanbyul. My mother was now a single mom due to my father's crimes and bad past. He had left us alone with only what we had earned to live on. I knew pursuing my dreams of being an idol was risky, especially since no one knows what could happen being a trainee. But, now I was debuted, officially, in iKON and was gaining in popularity. I felt proud to tell people I have succeeded and I know now that my family can peacefully sleep at night. That is what keeps me going while I practice. 

"Where's Hanbyul?" I asked. My mother laughed.

"Well, she's at school right now, but it's ending soon. Actually, you could pick her up and surprise her!" My mom suggested cheerfully. I nodded at the idea. "Do you remember where it is?" I nodded. 

"I remember, I used to go there all the time with her," I sad glumly. 

"Hey, don't look so sad! You're doing the best you can do for this family, and you've done more than your share already," My mom said while patting me on the back. I smiled at her. 

"Ok, I'll be back after picking her up," I said while leaving out the door. I had gone done memory lane while driving there. I saw the swing sets and slides I used to play on, I see the trees I would by when I was sad, and I saw all the people I had left behind. I entered the elementary school and felt a wave of nostalgia hit me. I sighed. I really miss this place. I looked down the hallways to find Hanbyul's teacher this year, Mr. Oh. I found his room and waited outside the classroom. While I was waiting, teachers who were already done with work had stopped and stared at me. 

"Oh my gosh, isn't that guy from that popular group?

"Yeah, from YG, one of the big three companies!" 

"Why is he here?"

"He seems to be waiting outside Mr. Oh's room..."

"Oh wait! Isn't Kim Hanbyul his younger sister!"

I then heard a bunch of sighs in realization. I still felt kind of weird when people recognized me. 

"What a nice brother, he still makes time for his little sister even though he is super busy."

I smiled at that comment. The bell then rang to signal the end of class. I saw kids scatter around. Some stopped to stare at me, some wondered who was the really tall, good-looking guy, and some just ran past me. I waited for all the students from Mr. Oh's room to come out, but I didn't see Hanbyul yet. I furrowed my eyebrows. Did I get the wrong room? 

"Oppa!" I then heard. I saw a little Hanbyul run at me. I held her in my arms and even spun her around a few times. 

"Hey, Hanbyul-ah," I said while putting her down. She smiled and kept her arms around my neck. "Why were you a bit late coming out from class?" I asked curiously. She smiled widely at the question. 

"I was just talking to the new intern in my class," Hanbyul said while smiling widely. "You should date her, she's perfect for you! She's tall, goofy, yet wise!" She commented innocently. I blushed, even if I didn't even see the girl yet. I then stood as I saw a tall lady walk out from the room; a big smile planted on her face.

"Oh, you must be Hanbyul's older brother, nice to meet you," She said while holding out her hand. I almost lost my mind at how beautiful she was. She had short black hair and small lips. She didn't have any makeup on, yet she was glowing. I then shook her hand. 

"H-hi," I stuttered out. She laughed a bit. I'm so embarrassing. 

"I was just talking to unnie about what we are learning about on Monday!" Hanbyul said happily. 

"You're everything Hanbyul described you as," She stated. I blushed.

"What did Hanbyul say about me?" I asked curiously while Hanbyul innocently shrugged.

"Well, she said that you were from a popular group and than you were an idol," she said. I smiled widely at the name of my success. "She also said you nervous around women," She added which made me turn bright red. 

"Haha! Oppa is blushing! This means he really likes unnie!" Hanbyul innocently commented in front of both of us. I turned to look at the intern's reaction. She was just smiling.

"Maybe one day, Hanbyul. But this unnie isn't ready to date, and your brother is too busy too," She sweetly said to her. Hanbyul pouted. 

"But you two are perfect for each other," She said on the verge of tears. The intern crouched down to her level. 

"Maybe, but your brother has things to worry about now. You don't want him to be stressed out, right, Hanbyul-ah?" She stated while holding Hanbyul. Hanbyul then nodded. My eyes widened. Hanbyul never goes towards other's words! She's as stubborn as me! My jaw dropped as Hanbyul was happy again. She always throws a fit when she's on the verge of tears! This girl is magic. She then stood. 

"Hanbyul, come see something cool we found on the playground!" One of Hanbyul's friends had called out, totally ignoring my presence. She then turned towards me.

"Can I go see? I'll be back, I promise!" She begged. I was about to be angry at how she'll just leave me for her friends, but then I agreed. "Yay!" She then ran towards her friends and I realized I was stuck with the pretty, new intern. She smiled at me. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't introduce myself before. I'm Kim Yeonmin, a new intern for Mr. Oh's class," She stated while bowing. I bowed back.

"I'm Kim Hanbin, Hanbyul's older brother," I introduced, even though I was sure she knew my name already. A silence then washed over us. "How long have you been working for?" I asked.

"Since the beginning of this school year. I'm working to become a full-time teacher myself and I thought studying other teacher's would be a good way to become one," She stated calmly. I then shuffled my feet while I was a bit nervous to be talking with her. "Your sister is wonderful in class," She then added. I raised a brow. 

"Really? She used to be a troublemaker!" I exclaimed, very surprised.

"Yeah, she used to be really rowdy at the start of the year, but then I changed her thoughts," She said while bragging. I laughed at her smugness. "I can tell she's going to go far in life, just like you," She stated honestly. I blushed at her compliment.

"Thanks, but I'm still a rookie," I said quietly. She chuckled.

"Yeah, but you're one of the most popular rookie groups," She stated. I nodded.

"I can't deny the truth," I said jokingly while she laughed along with me. I then was as bit surprised from her calm behavior around me. Didn't she say that she knew I was part of the most popular rookie group? 

"You're probably wondering how I can talk with you normally, right?" She spoke boldy. I was surprised at how accurate she was at reading my mind. 

"Y-yeah, how'd you know?" She ignored my second questions.

"My younger brother is in a kpop group also, so I never get star struck anymore," She said. I was a bit surprised. 

"Who's your brother?" I asked, intrigued in her life.

"His name is Kim Mingyu, he's also in a rookie group called Seventeen," She informed. My eyes widened. I knew I had won over that group at MAMA. "And don't worry, I don't hold any resentment towards you at MAMA. I don't believe in award shows," She spoke honestly. I felt my heart beat a bit faster at her boldness.

Why do I even like this? She's like indirectly insulting me.

"Hold on, I think I need to leave because my boss is calling me," She said. I felt sad when she had to leave already. She then smiled widely at me. "Don't think this is the last time I'm going to see you though. I go to many of Seventeen's stages, you're bound to see me there at one point," She said while smiling widely. I knew her brother was known for his height and visuals, I could see that these two ran hard in the gene pool. "Bye, Hanbin," She spoke while waving. I waved back.

"Buy, Yeonmin," I spoke while waving. She smiled for the last time before turning and walking away. I then was stuck in a trance as I watched her walk away, until I felt a body hit me.

"EEEP! My oppa likes my teacher!" I heard Hanbyul say. She was probably watching the whole time. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't like her," I lied. 

"Yah! Don't lie to me!" She spoke informally. My jaw dropped.

"Yah? You punk!" I said while picking her up and tickling her. She squealed. I then put her down in the car.

"I knew you two would get along," She spoke even though she was out of breath. I raised a brow.

"And how did you know that?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Because her brother is also an idol, she knows how passionate you all are," Hanbyul spoke wise words. I was a bit shocked. Is this what people thought of me when I was younger? 

"When and how did you learn to speak so wisely?" I asked while still in shock. She shrugged her little shoulders.

"Unnie taught me, she's really smart," Hanbyul said. There was a silence that washed over us. "But I can't believe you fell for her, she's older than you by two years!" She exclaimed. I laughed.

"Really? She looks young though," I then thought about dating an older woman. It's not so bad, we're only two years apart. 

"She promised me I could meet my favorite member of Seventeen though! I can't wait to see Dino oppa! He's such a great dancer!" She squealed. I gasped.

"I'm a great dancer too!" I exclaimed. She scoffed.

"I know, but he's.... different," She said while daydreaming out the window. I was a bit appalled. How could she like another man more than me? I scoffed. 

That night, I was lying down in my own bed, scrolling on my phone. I then realized I got a text. Who could be texting me?

From: Unknown.

Hi, it's Kim Yeonmin, Hanbyul's teacher's intern. Hanbyul gave me your number a while ago, and now I actually have a reason to talk to you.

I immediately jumped out of bed. My heart was beating really fast and I felt numb. But also confused, is Hanbyul throwing out my number to girls she thinks would be a good couple with me. 

From: Hanbin

Wow, I didn't think Hanbyul would just throw around my number like that.

I felt my heart racing for another response, and I got one soon.

From: Yeonmin, the intern

Yeah, I was a bit surprised when she handed me it too. She told me to text you, but I didn't know you until now.

I smiled at the text. I can't believe she texted me first! I almost squealed like Hanbyul did talking about Dino. I then got another text from her.

From Yeonmin, the intern

BTW, I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to the end of the year, holiday thing that idols are attending. Seventeen is going to be there. 

I then rolled around like a child. I really wanted to se her there. 

From: Hanbin

I'll be there too, my company informed me about it already and we're practicing hard for it

From: Yeonmin, the intern

That'll be cool to see you there. But I'll mostly be hanging out with my brother and his group.

I sighed. She's obviously going for her brother, stupid Hanbin! How to respond? How to respond? I kicked my blanket off and paced around the room. 

From: Hanbin

​I hope after this concert, you'll be coming to see me instead.

 

 

--------------------------------------

WOW, what a cheesy ending, oh my gahhdd. BUUUT, FIRST iKON SCENARIO! YAAAAY! I HOPE IT'S NOT TERRIBLE! I AT ENDINGS, I KNOW KIDS.

Seriously, I can't decide a bias in iKON, or in general, it litterally changes like 34293 times a day! But B.I. is one of my favvs <3 HIS DIMPLES ARE THE DEATH OF ME. I SWEAR. 

And it was announced that iKON was having like ANOTEHR comeback, like WHAT? SO MANY, MUSIC VIDEOS. But I'm not complaining! XD

AND YES, Kim Mingyu just had to be mentioned in this scenario, for no reason. I guess I just felt GYU-y today....

I'M SO SUPER EXITED FOR WINTER BREAK! JUST ONE MORE WEEK! T_T  

I hope you like this scenario! :)

Thanks for requesting! :D

 

 

Gif not mine