Ruined Wedding?

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

It was finally time for the wedding. Since both Yeonhee and Ri-In wore white dresses, I wore a red dress.

The bridesmaids wore this

while Ri-In wore this.


I was nervously waiting for Appa to come so he would walk me down the aisle. He eventually arrived and said, “Are you ready to go?” He held his arm out. I nodded and took it.

Henry and Yoochun played Wedding Dress on the violin and piano. Taeyang was singing the lyrics since he wrote it himself. It was while we were walking down the aisle. It was my favorite wedding song yet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euBxWa12pNc

“I can’t believe my little girl is finally growing up. It was as if it was just yesterday that you just learned how to walk.” Appa sighed.

*Don’t trip,you-ah, don’t trip.* I thought as we were halfway the ridiculously long aisle. I didn’t get how both Yeonhee and Ri-In were able to walk down the aisle with high heels on. Then again, I didn’t have much experience with them.

*Hey, it’s not so bad after all.* I thought. But then I took it back. I tripped over my own foot and fell. Appa quickly got me back on my feet and we pretended like nothing happened. I could see from the corner of my eye that 2PM and my friends from Oregon were trying hard not to laugh their butts off.

*I can’t believe I just did that!* I sighed as I finally reached Jaejoong. He looked so hot and irresistible.

He looked handsome as always except even more handsome than any other day, because he was wearing a nice tuxedo.

Appa said, “She’s in your hands now.” to Jaejoong. He nodded and took me in front of the priest.
“Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to see the wonderful holy matrimony of these two people…” Blah blah blah.

The priest kept talking and talking until I couldn’t take it anymore and said, “Can you speed it up? Hurry and get to the ring part already.”

There was a few gasps and whispers in the audience but I didn’t care. I noticed there were people I didn’t even know here. Oh well, the more the merrier.

Jaejoong gave me a look that said ‘what-the-heck-are-you-doing?’

I gave a look back that said ‘He’s taking too long!’

We eventually exchanged the rings and the priest started to talk again.
----------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong’s point of view

Hyunmi looked so beautiful in that dress. It was like she was the burning sun. I secretly laughed when she tripped, but it wasn’t that big of a deal, was it? Hyunmi told the priest to speed the marriage speech up. She was pretty impatient I guess. I had to agree with her though. We have to hear the same speech 2 more times.

“Do you, Kim Jaejoong, take Kang Hyunmi to be your lawfully wedded wife?”

“I do.” I said smiling at her.

“And do you, Kang Hyunmi, take Kim Jaejoong to be your lawfully wedded husband?”

“No duh!” She said annoyed.

“You may now kiss the bride.” The priest said. I leaned towards her to give her a kiss but we were abruptly interrupted by sprinklers spraying water all over us.

“OH MY G-DRAGON! FIRE!” Dara screamed for her boyfriend.

We all ran outside and waited for the fire trucks to arrive. This was really bad and I still didn’t get to kiss her.

“Where were we?” I asked her. She pointed at her lips.

I kissed her the most romantic kiss I ever gave her. Everyone cheered despite the fact that they were drenched head to toe.
---------------------------------------------------------
Narrator

*Wow, another fire.* you thought as the fire trucks approached the church. It gave you flashbacks about the high school in Oregon. They got the school rebuilt, you heard from Melissa.

It turns out, that the fire was just some smoke from the wires in the air conditioning.

“Yobo, our wedding wasn’t disastrous right?” You asked your new husband.

“Nope. We got to be cool during this hot weather. Think positive Jagiya.” Jaejoong said to you.

“Neh, Oppa.”

“Araso! Let’s go get some of that wedding cake now!” Both Chanmin and Junsu shouted. You guys went to the reception and had a lot of fun.

“Besides the ‘fire’ and me tripping today, it was the best day of my life.” You said to Jaejoong as everyone was getting drunk and singing karaoke.

“I agree with you Honey.” He said as he hugged you. “We’re finally married.”

You smiled and hugged him back. You suddenly heard puking. Thinking it was one of the guys, you were ready to go beat the crap out of them, but it was Ri-In.

“Unnie! Gwenchana?” You asked as you led her to the restroom. “Did you drink anything like beer?”

“Aniyo! I only drank water.” She said when she finished.

“Omona! Could you be pregnant?”