Baby Hyunsu

I wanna be more than friends

Changmin's point of view

"What? Is it a miscarriage? Did she lose the baby?" I asked panicking when the doctor didn't say anything.

"No. He's still in there. It's just that his heart is failing. We found out during the ultrasound. The baby
has a severe narrowing of the right ventricle of the heart. If not fixed, the right side of the heart would not function."

"So how would it be fixed?" I questioned.

"Once Yeonheee is at least 30 weeks pregnant, we'll expand the baby's aortic valve using a balloom catheter inserted through her abdomen."

"So this is going to need surgery? How is Yeonhee? Is she alright?" I continued to keep asking.

"Your wife will need to do surgery. She's doing fine right now. She must have fainted by being over exhausted. So when she's 30 weeks, have her come back here."

"Neh. Thanks so much Doctor." I bowed.

I went in Yeonhee's room to tell her what's going on.

"Is the baby okay?"

"The baby has heart problems babe. When you're 30 weeks pregnant, then you'll have to go to surgery."

Yeonhee was so shocked that she burst into tears.

"Minnie, what do I do? I'm only 21 weeks pregnant. It's going to take way too long."

I hugged her. "Everything will be fine. You just need to rest and stay healthy. For baby Hyunsu." I re-assured her.

"You named him already?"

"Yep. His name means long life. So you have to stay healthy in order to have Hyunsu's surgery sucessful." I told her.

"Araso. I will."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

It's time for me to come home! It's been 3 months staying here. It was time to say bye to the academy. I hated to say bye but it was eventually going to happen. I made new friends and had lots of experiences.

Vick didn't want me to leave. So the officers decided to give him to me. He was my police dog now. I wondered if Hyunmi liked dogs. So I called Hyunmi telling her I would come home tomorrow and about Vick.

you: I don't mind dogs.

Me: He'll live with us when we get married. Is that okay?

you: No problem. I'll pick you up tomorrow. I love you.

Me: Nado Saranghaeyo
-----------------------------------------------------------
Narrator

It was finally time for the surgery. Everyone came to support Yeonmin. They were worried for them and didn't know what to do.

Changmin paced back and forth worrying about Yeonhee and Hyunsu. "Yah! Sit down! You're making us worried even more!" Junsu yelled.

Changmin sat down and started to pray. You were picking Jaejoong up and they would come to the hospital together.

The sign finally went red. Everyone stood up and was ready to hear from the doctor.

"Changmin-sshi. The surgery was a success. The baby will turn out normal when he's born." the doctor put out his hand ready to be shook but Changmin hugged him instead.

"Thank you so much! You're a life saver." Changmin exclaimed.

"Well, it's my job. You can go see Yeonhee now."

Everyone shouted, "I get to see her first!"

"Aniyo. Only the husband gets to come in. She'll have to rest."

"AAwwwww." Junsu and Yoochun complained.

Changmin came in the room and sat next to her.

"Minnie, Hyunsu's okay." Yeonhee smiled.

"Yeah. See, I told you everything would be okay. Now we only have about 1 more month before we get to see him."

I pulled her into a hug. "We'll be a happy family, Yeonhee."

"Yeah. I'm always happy with you anyway."

When Changmin came out, you and Jaejoong arrived. Jaejoong changed. It looked like her was more mature and manly. You couldn't see the feminine side of him anymore.

DBSK hugged him. "Yay! You're back!" Yunho exclaimed while squeezing him to death.

"So how is the baby?" Jaejoong said.

"He's okay. He'll come out next month. I can't wait!"

"That's good to hear." You smiled at the thought of a baby.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Your point of view

A month later, the baby arrived. Yeonhee was at home watching t.v. when her water broke. Changmin was still in school so she called Gahee. But Gahee called Changmin instead, so he got excused and went home to get her to the hospital.

Everyone else arrived. Not caring if they were missing appointments, work, or school. I was patiently waiting to hear a baby's cry to come out. It took a few hours though. And then, a small voice was heard.

Everybody cheered. "Hyunsu's born!" Changmin shouted.

"Woohoo! Congratulations man!" Everyone was glad Hyunsu was born safe and sound. All of us ran into the room like our lives depended on it, just to catch a glimpse of Hyunsu.

After everyone got to see him, we came home and Yoochun suddenly said, "So who's getting married next?"

I looked at Jaejoong. He got on one knee. *Omo, is he proposing to me?*