Coma, Baby, and Pregnant

I wanna be more than friends

 Your point of view

 
I arrived at the hospital with Jaejoong and asked the nurse for the room number.
 
"He's in room 408."
 
"Kamsamhamida!" I said and dragged Jaejoong with me.
 
When I came inside the melancholy room, I burst into tears. Henry was unconscious and there was a big bandage on his head. It was the second time for him to get hurt.
 
"Omma, what happened?"
 
"Henry got abused by some of the trainees in CMM. His manager was planning to make him debut this week even though he only trained for a couple of months. And then those trainees---" Omma couldn't continue anymore. Her voice cracked. Appa continued for her.
 
"They were jealous because apparently, they were training for years. They tricked him by pretending to be friends and eventually they jumped him and ended up hitting his head with a bat. That's how he got here. The doctor said that it was pretty bad and that's he's in a coma." Appa sighed.
 
"Coma?" I murmured holding his hand.
 
"How long would it take for him to wake up?" Jaejoong asked.
 
"No clue. It could take months." Appa said.
 
"This is so horrible. My baby boy, to get hurt, it's killing me!" Omma cried out.
 
"Henry, you have fans already... They're anticipating for your debut. So, wake up and make them proud. Make us proud. You have to wake up! Please Henry." I sobbed some more and Jaejoong hugged me.
 
"Shhhh... it'll be okay. He'll wake up soon. I'm sure of it." Jaejoong comforted me.
 
I sniffled some more until the doctor came in. There was a police cop right behind him.
 
"Oh Sunbae! Nice to see you!" Jaejoong bowed to him.
 
"We found out about the trainees. Well, one of them. Apparently, they left hand prints on the baseball bat so we figured out that it's a 19 year old guy named Park Woo-Wan. We found out his information and is tracking him down.
 
"Oh, you don't have to. Just give me his location and I'll do it for you guys." I said. I was going to give that boy a beating. His name rang a bell too. *Holy crap, he was in my homeroom last year!*
 
"Hyunmi-yah, you better not kill him. Or there would be huge consequences." Jaejoong warned.
 
"I know. I'll just give him a small make over araso?"
 
He gave me a look that could have killed me. I tried to shrug it off. The officer was kind enough to give me his location. I went in a taxi and tolf the driver the location. I then arrived at the apartments and looked for his. I finally found it and knocked on the door.
 
"Who is it?" I heard a voice from inside. The door opened to show Woo-Wan looking at me appalled. "you?"
 
I punched his smack on the face and he fell. "What the was that for?" he tried to get up but I kicked his shin. "Owwww!" He howled in pain.
 
"You made my brother go into a coma!" I shouted as I continued to kick him. I reached for his collar and punched him on the face again. I kept hitting until I noticed half of his face got swollen. *Whoops, the make over's not small.*
 
"He gets to debut before we could! That ing new scrawny kid was able to and not us? We worked so hard to get there. And then he comes and is gonna be famous in only 2 months? I've been there for 3 years!" He said and I could barely hear. I punched him one last time.
 
"Henry has the talent for it. He's worked hard with his violin for 10 years. You're probably not worthy enough if it's been that long. And his sister will make you pay for it! You ing bastard!" I kicked him in the nuts that time.
 
He screamed in frustration and agony.
 
"I'll see you tomorrow for the payment." I muttered and left.
 
As I was waiting for the taxi, I collapsed on the pavement. My stomach was killing me. *Now that I think about it, I haven't gotten my period. It's been 3 weeks at least. Am I pregnant?*
 
I called Jaejoong telling him to pick me up. He arrived like lightning and carried me into the car.
 
"Thanks Oppa."
 
"No problem. Let's get you into the hospital."
 
I got a room near Henry's and got the news from my doctor.
 
"So what's the matter with my stomach?" I asked.
 
"It's a slight chance that you might be pregnant." She stated.
 
"Chincha?" Jaejoong got excited.
 
"It's still too early to tell, you might be 2 weeks pregnant. You'll have to come back here in a couple weeks. Right now though, you have to go get some rest." the doctor said.
 
"Thank you very much Doctor!" Jaejoong said full of joy.
 
DBSK was so weird. Being so happy when they find out they're gonna be fathers. I wondered when Yoochun and Yunho would have their weddings.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Narrator
 
In a few weeks, you went back to the hospital. Henry still didn't wake up. His loyal fans were heart broken at this fact and sent his get well cards and many gifts. His room was full of them. 
 
You were talking to the obstretrician and found out you were pregnant. Those stomach pains you felt was an early sign.
 
Mean while~ at the SuYin's house, Ri-In was cooking lunch and Junsu was watching the world cup tournament and yelling when ever someone made a goal and shouted at the t.v when there was a foul.
 
Ri-In shook her head looking at her husband. All of a sudden, she felt throbs in her stomach and felt something liquid on her leg. That was when she knew.
 
"Oppa!" She yelled.
 
"What? I'm trying to watch the game here!" He said annoyed.
 
"My water broke!" she cried out.
 
Junsu quickly turned off the television and got the bag of clothes and what not. He took Ri-In in the car and dashed off to the hospital.
 
"It's-- a-- good-- thing-- you care-- about me-- more than-- Soccer." Ri-In said between breaths. 
 
"Of course I knew. You're my number 1 priority. But Ri-In, you're only 8 months pregnant. Mi-Sun wants to get out that badly huh?" Junsu laughed.
 
"Yeah, no hurry up and get to the hospital already! I"m in so much pain!"
 
"Araso."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Junsu's point of view
 
We arrived and Ri-In was immediately put into a room. I sent texts to everyone telling them that she was having the baby. I had to fill that stupid paper stuff and impatiently paced around until you and Jaejoong arrived.
 
"How did you guys get here so fast? It's only been a minute!"
 
"We were already here before you even came here." Jaejoong explained.
 
"Wae? To see Henry?"
 
"Neh, and we found out that I'm pregnant!" you said happily.
 
"Congratulations guys." I said happy that there was another kid on the way. Now, Yoochun and Yunho have to get their weddings over with and get to the honeymoon. 
 
After everyone else arrived, the light on top of the door flashed green and I could hear a baby wailing.
 
"Congratulations Mr. Kim! You're a father to a baby girl!" the nurse smiled.
 
"Thanks! Can I go see him?" I asked wanting to see my daughter already.
 
"Follow me." Everyone else had to wait, we couldn't be all in there at once.
 
I looked inside to see Ri-In holding the baby and looking serene and giddy.
 
"Jagiya!" I said a little too loudly. She shushed me and said, "Oppa, look at Mi-Sun."
 
I came closer and noticed how huge she was for a baby that came out a month early. 
 
"They weighed her at 11 pounds." Ri-In stated as if she read my mind.
 
"She's gonna grow up to be a big girl then! Hello Mi-Sun, I'm your dad. Welcome to the outside world!" I said to her. All she did was hold my pinky and that was the best feeling ever.