Tenacious

I wanna be more than friends

Jaejoong's point of view

"Hyojoo! What are you doing here after 2 years of not seeing each other?" I scowled.

"Oppa, didn't Junsu say anything about me coming back? It's been forever. How about we get back rom where we started?"

"Aniyo. Sorry but I moved on. I have a girlfriend now."

"Chincha? Not those girls you play with? You're serious?" Hyojoo glanced at my ring.

I nodded. "I'll introduce her to you later on if you like." I muttered.

"Sure. Fine by me. I'd like to see what she looks like." Hyojoo had an unpleasant smile on her face.

"Yah! I knew you were always tenacious but please don't do anything araso?"

"Whatever you say." She then walked away. I let out a big sigh. *Did she really have to come back?* Aish Junsu, you gonna get killed.

I looked all over for him until I finally spotted the dolphin walking as if everything was okay.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Junsu's point of view

Ri-In and I were planning to tell the news to her parents but she didn't know if she had the guts to. We still had time before the surgery. I really couldn't believe that my baby with such beautiful brown eyes would have surgery. It made me realize about reality. *No more fooling around. I gotta get serious from this point on.*

I was walking to my locker hapy that I decided to get real when I heard Jaejoong yell, "Yah Kim Junsu!"

I slowly turned around.

*! I forgot Hyojoo was back today!*

I immediately ran for my life. Jaejoong was going to kill me. I remembered what Hyojoo said to me when she called to say she was coming home.

~Flashback~

Junsu: Yobosaeyo?

Hyojoo: Can you guess who I am?

Junsu: Anyo. Who is this?

Hyojoo: It's Hyojoo!

Junsu: Oh Hyojoo.... What's up?

Hyojoo: Just want to tell you that I'm coimg back to Seoul in 3 weeks.

Junsu: Why now? Jaejoong's moved on. He has a girlfriend.

Hyojoo: Let's just see if it'll last long.

Junsu: It has! She's his first love you know. They've been going out for 4 months now.

Hyojoo: Whatever. I syill have a chance. I am his ex, you know.

Junsu: Araso, I'll tell him you're coming. But don't expect him to forgive you after you cheated on him with that Seungki guy.

Hyojoo: Gotta go pack. Bye.

~end of flashback~

*Why oh why did I forget?* I remember telling the other guys about the love octogon that had Hyojoo in it. But why didn't I remember telling Jaejoong about her?

"Aish! You really think you can outrun me? Remember I'm traning to be an officer. I'm gonna catch you!" Jaejoong shouted. He ran as fast as lightning and caught me in a flash.

"Damn...." I murmured.

Jaejoong smacked me on the head. "Babo! Why didn't you tell me Hyojoo was coming?"

"I forgot. Mianhae." I tried to apologize.

"What an excuse. I just saw her. She's going to do something isn't she?"

"Molla. How would I know about that? Just worry about you-ah." I said as I walked away.

I finally arrived at my locker and got my stuff for history and english.

As I was walking to the classroom, I noticed someone on the ground. It was a girl. When I came closer, I realized that it was Ri-In! I ran towards her and picked her up. I took her to the nurse's room.

*Aish. Baby, Why do you make me worry about you so much?*

She looked so pale. *You have to get better, Ri-In. I don't know what I'll do without you.*