Dude, don't you trust her?

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

We finally arrived in Oregon after having to take another plane from Hawaii. Kibum was with us the whole time. It was sorta awkward how Appa and him would talk.
 
We were waiting for our luggage to come. Henry and I played rock, paper, scissors because we were that bored. Kibum joined also.
 
Our things approached us after our 16th game. We got them and headed on home. While in the old house, I received a text.
 
From: Jaejoongie Oppa
did you arrive yet? i miss you so much. the rest of DBSK says hi. i <3 you
 
I got another text from Kibum.
From: Kibum
Hey, would it be alright if you called me Key from now on? I'm gonna use that name when I go to Japan.
 
I sent both of them a reply.
 
To: Jaejoongie Oppa
I was just about to send you a text to tell you I arrived. i miss you too. Tell them I said hi back. Saranghaeyo!
 
To: Kibum
Sure. It suits you I guess.
 
I unpacked my things and went downstairs ready to see my uncle and cousin.
 
"you! How have you been?" Uncle Hodong yelled as he saw me come down.
 
"Good. What about you?" I said to Uncle while holding his son Shi-Hoo.
 
"Better than ever!" He exclaimed.
 
I laughed.
--------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view
 
I was finished texting her and sighed. "I wonder if you's gonna cheat on me."
 
"Dude, don't you trust her?" Junsu asked me.
 
"Of course I do."
 
"Then don't think about that." Changmin said.
 
"Yeah, you're right. I'm just being silly." I sighed again and went back to playing video games with the gang.