Hanging out with the rest of DBSK part 2

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

It was Kibum Oppa. He was my first real boyfriend. We had been together for a whole year when I was 15, and he was 17 until he left me without saying goodbye. I really liked him a lot, but I felt betrayed when he left. I never even knew why he left me like that.

I just looked at Kibum in shock. Seeing him was too much for me, I guess. Kibum also looked at me, shocked too. The cashier lady interrupted us when she said, "Mister, that would be 50,000 won."

"Oh. Here." he got his wallet out and paid. Then he walked away with his groceries.

"you-ah, did you know him?" Yunho asked.

"Yeah.... anyway, hurry up and put the food on the counter." I didn't want to talk about him.

"Okay then." Junsu and Changmin ran away desperately, not wanting to pay.

"Why did they get this many snacks? Do they expect you to pay for them?" They were like kids.

'Well, knowing them, they'll probably finish the snacks by next week. They don't like using their money.' Yoochun explained.

"Well, since I'm with you guys today, I'll pay." I got my wallet out.

"No! Girls don't pay for guys," Yunho said.

"Wow, so old school. Okay then, how about we both pay?" I suggested.

"Deal." The both of them said. And the price was 150,000 won, so we each paid 50,000 won.

We were at the front door of Yoochun's home when I saw Kibum out of the corner of my eye. There was a moving truck about 4 houses away. *Does that mean he's in Seoul University?*

I tried to avoid looking at him and went inside. "Okay, I'll start cooking now." I saw an apron and wore it.

"Hey you, Do you need any help?" asked Changmin.

"Sure, just put the grill on and add salt and pepper on the chicken. Thanks for asking."

"No problem." He smiled his uneven-eyed smile, and he got to work. I had to admit his smile was cute.

We were finally done, and I shouted. "Guys! It's time to eat!"

They ran quickly to the table like people who hadn't eaten in days and started to eat. We had a fun time, and the guys finished eating fast. As I was washing the dishes, I noticed that they were arm wrestling. Curious, I finished washing the dishes quickly and sat next to Junsu as I saw Yoochun beating Yunho.

"Nice!" Changmin gave Yoochun a high five. I wanted to arm wrestle too. I've beaten many guys before, so I asked them if I could go against one of them.

Junsu volunteered, and we had our arms intertwined.

Changmin had his hand above ours. "Okay, ready? 1, 2, 3, go!" He let go, and the match had started. Junsu was actually fast to beat. I beat him in 10 seconds. The guys looked at me, amazed.

------------------------------------------------------------
Yoochun's point of view

"you, you're good," Changmin said.

"I was just going easy on you. How about a rematch?" Junsu said, not wanting to lose.

"How about we wrestle then?" you asked.

"Okay, but we have to wrestle ." He replied. I smacked him on the head. He's such a ert sometimes.

"OWWWWW! That hurt!" He whined. "I was just kidding."

"Sure you were," Yunho said, and we laughed.

We spent the rest of the day together until it was getting dark.

"Hey guys, I think I should get going," you said, looking outside.

"I'll drive you home." Junsu offered.

"No, it's okay. I like walking better." She said.

"How about I walk you home then?" I asked her. My parents weren't going to be home tonight, and Yoohwan was with his girlfriend.

"Okay, let's go then. Bye guys!" We left and chatted while walking.
------------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

I got home to find only Henry's home. He was in his room playing Starcraft. "Hey, where's your sister?"

"She's with the rest of the DBSK members, apparently." He said. I went back to my car, forgetting my cellphone. While I was in there, I saw Hyunmi and Yoochun walking. She was laughing, and she was smiling a lot. I ducked down in my car as I watched you hug Yoochun and went inside.

*Is the guy she's in love with Yoochun? Omona, why am I still caring? I have all these girls, and yet why do I care so much about Hyunmi?* I decided to call Yuri, one of my girlfriends, and spend the night with her. I wasn't going to be home tonight.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Henry's point of view

I was shutting down my laptop and went downstairs wanting some milk when I saw Noona.

'Oh, hey Noona.'

'Hey Dongsaeng, How was your day?' She got some milk also.

'You know, same as usual. Was hanging with DBSK fun?'

'Yep, where's Jaejoong? I thought I saw his car.'

'He probably left again.' I said and sighed. 'He leaves a lot during the weekend. Haven't you noticed?'

'Yeah.....' Noona suddenly looked sad, then she went back to normal. 'Well, whatever, hey, you wanna play monopoly? Mom and Dad will be home late.'

'Sure,' I said, and you went to get the game board.