April Fool's? Don't even try to trick me

I wanna be more than friends

Jaejoong's point of view

I woke up with a groggy and hazy feeling. *ing hangover. Where the am I?* I thought as I looked around the room. It was a hotel room.
I looked around my surroundings and noticed a girl next to me. I then realize that I'm shirtless and with no pants on.

*! What did I get myself into?*
I looked at the girl and she was sleeping. She wasn't completely . *! I promised myself to be loyal to Hyunmi-ah! She's gonna kill me if she finds out. But what happened last night?*

I searched through out my mind to see if I could remember anything. After frequently looking, I realized that I was drugged by this . *.* I looked at my phone to see what time it was, but then I noticed a text I received from you.

From: Princess

Jaejoong are you ing cheating on me? I'm coming home today so you better ing be ready to explain.

*!* I noticed that there was s sent picture text to her. I then realized that it was a picture of me in bed with that //. I had to explain to her what really happened. I hope she would believe me.

I got out of bed and woke the up. "So ing desperate huh?" I said.

"What are you talking about Oppa? We did it last night."

"Don't give me that bull. You ing drugged me."

She didn't say anything but stare at him with her jaw wide open. I put my clothes back on. "April Fools." She whispered.

"April Fool's? Don't even try to trick me." I muttered.

", you better be lucky I'm not gonna re-arrange your ing plastic face." I glared at her and slammed the door and the way out.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Your point of view

We had finally arrived home after what seemed like so long. I had told my friends about the picture.

~Flashback~

"Omo! That's Jaejoong?" Amy asked.

"He's hot." Melissa blurted out.

"That's not the point!" Jen yelled. "He's cheating on her!"

"Oh yeah, sorry." the two of them apoligized.

"Well, maybe he's not cheating on her. That could have done something to him. I mean look at him. He's asleep while the girl's smiling in the pic like a obsessive psycho stalker." Melissa pointed at the girl.

"Yeah, and she's really ugly." Amy said.

"I'll have to see what Jaejoong says about this." Hyunmi sighed and said, "Aigoo, was he really not able to control his player instinct?"

"you, It'll be okay. You guys were figure this out soon." Jen said.

"Yeah, t4 forever too!" Melissa randomly blabbed again.

They all laughed and had a group hug.

"You need to come visit us again. Or maybe this summer, the three of us could come to you." Amy suggested.

"I'd like that." you said.

~End of Flashback~

We came home and unpacked. After I was done, I decided to call Jaejoong out to the park.

Jaejoong: Yobosaeyo?
Me: Come to the park now.
Jaejoong: Araso. I'm coming.

I hung up and waited for him on the jungle gym. He came and climbed on up next to me.

"YAH! I trusted you. What's this?" I said showing the picture of him and that girl.

"Hyunmi-ah, I can explain." he started saying.

"Okay, out with it."

"Yesterday, I went to my oldest Noona's house to visit but she wasn't home. I talked with her kids for a few before leaving to go to the club to get some drinks." He paused.

"Go ahead. Continue." I simply stated.

"While I was drinking a martini, that shows up and asks for a dance. I refused but she didn't give up. She kept annoying me so I eventually said yes. While we're dancing, she spiked my vodka that I had and when I drank it, I out. Next thing you know, I'm in a hotel room next to a /."

I thought about it for a few seconds. *So Melissa was right.*

"Well, what you said seems to make sense..... but how do I know you're not lying?"

"You can ask my niece and nephew!"

"They knew you were going to a club?"

"No, but they talked to me at their house..."

"Exactly, no one else knew where you went after that."

"I'm positive I didn't have with her! Please believe me." Jaejoong pleaded.

"Well....."