Kimchi

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

I took Jaejoong to his room, and he started to unpack.

"So when are your parents coming?" I questioned.

"Probably this evening. Dad's still at the station, and Mom's shopping most likely."

"Oh, okay then. Hey, I'm kinda curious, but how many girlfriends have you had?"

"I think 70? I don't really remember them." He said, thinking.

"Omona, that's a lot. You're such a playboy!" *Wow, 10 girlfriends per year, huh? Of course, that wasn't accurate, but it was crazy how many girls he's been with.*

"What about you, Hyunmi?"
------------------------------------------------------------
Narrator

"Ehhh, like 5? The most recent one was last year." You said, thinking about your past boyfriends. "Some of them I'm not proud of, but my first one was my first love." I wasn't telling the truth. I didn't have a first love yet.

"Is it that Jaebeom guy?" Jaejoong asked, being nosy.

I tried hard not to laugh, but it got to me. "As if! He's just a good friend of mine; Sunjin and I met him in Washington."

"Alright. I was just wondering, but why does he always flirt with you and stuff?"

"That's just the way he is. It's not serious or anything. Sheesh Oppa, do you have a problem against him or something?"

"I don't like him," Jaejoong said honestly. "He's too close to you."

You blushed when he said the last sentence, and you tried to change the topic. "So why are you guys named DBSK?"

"It stands for Dong Bang Shin Ki."

"Oh, so it's Gods of the Rising East in English." you interpreted. "That's a cool name for you guys."

"Thanks. Hey, you got anything to eat? I'm getting hungry."

"We have chips and ramen."

"How about eating ramen with Kimchi?"

"No, I don't know how to make Kimchi."

"Then I'll teach you." and with that, you guys went to the kitchen.
------------------------------------------------------------
Henry's point of view

I played my PlayStation 3 in the living room when you, Noona, and Hyung came to the kitchen.

"Hey guys, whatcha doing?"

"Jaejoong's gonna teach me how to make Kimchi," Noona replied.

"She's gonna fail at it, Hyung. She can't even make fried rice." I laughed.

As Jaejoong Hyung taught Noona about cutting the cabbage, I couldn't help but notice how the two of them connected somehow. I don't think they noticed, or if they did, they ignored it. *They would make a nice couple, though.* I thought and went back to playing Final Fantasy.
------------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

"Alright, time to eat! Nice job, by the way, YmiNgo-ah." She's not that bad of a cook, like Sunjin said. Her ramen was amazing.

"Thanks." She smiled. 'Hey Henry, Wanna try it?' She said in English.

'After I beat this level.' He said, obsessed with beating his game.

"Aish, Henry and his game addiction." She pouted. *So cute.*

"Whatever, let's eat without him." She said.

We were about to put the dishes away when we heard the garage open. "Guess they're home," Sunjin said.

"We're home! We picked up the Kims too," said Mrs. Kang as my parents were coming inside.
----------------------------------------------
Your point of view

"Omo! Hyunmi-ah, you've grown up to be a beautiful woman!" Mrs. Kim said as she hugged me.

"Thanks." She went to Henry, and I saw Mr. Kim.

"Hi Mr. Kim, How have you been?"

"Pretty good, but tell me, why do you have a nose piercing?" He asked. He was like my second dad.

I was going to answer, but my parents interrupted me, so I decided to go to my room to find Henry there.

'What are you doing in my room?'

'Looking for a pencil.' He claimed, and he found one.

'So, do you need help with your homework?'

'Thanks, but no thanks. By the way, I think you and Hyung make a cute couple.' and with that, he left.

*Weirdo.* I thought and looked at the picture on my desk. It was a picture of Jaejoong and me. He doesn't even think about me that way. *Or does he?* Nah, I shook my head and began to take a shower.