Jaebeom coming over part 2

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

We came home, and I got hungry. 'Hey Jay, you wanna eat some snacks before we start?'

'Sure, I'm starving.'

I got some cookies and chips and sat on the couch. Jaebeom sat next to me. Jaejoong was looking at me weirdly, so I asked him to be polite if he wanted some.

"No thanks," he said and went back to watching T.V.

'Hey, Henry, are you in band or something?' Jay asked.

'No, I play the violin, remember?" he replied, pointing at it.

"I thought you just liked it, and I didn't know you played. Can you play? I wanna hear how good you are." Jaejoong asked.

"No problem." and he played awesomely like he always did. 

"That was awesome. You're terrific." Jaejoong said, looking awed.

'It was so beautiful! It makes me wanna cry!' Jaebeom said, and he got wavy paper and pretended to have tears. *What a weirdo, but that's why I'm friends with him.*

"Thanks," Henry said. He's been playing since he was 8, as soon as we moved to Oregon. So it's been 7 years, and he really seems to enjoy it. I, on the other hand, play electric guitar. (I love playing guitar hero, of course.)

I reached for the bowl, which was between Jaebeom and me, and accidentally touched his hand. 'Oh, sorry.' I said.
---------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

I saw Hyunmi and Jaebeom looking at each other and then suddenly looking away. I looked at the t.v. but I couldn't help but have my eyes wander to them again. *What's the matter with me?*

"Hey Hyungs, wanna play Modern warfare two?" Sunjin asked.

"Sure," I said.

"I'm in." Jabeom took a remote.

Then we played for about what seemed an hour. That game was fun, and it took my mind off of Hyunmi. *Why was she even on my mind in the first place?*
------------------------------------------------------------
Jaebeom's point of view

'Okay, we should get to our homework now.' you said.

'Fine.' I said, but I still wanted to play. Then again, I asked to come over for homework, not video games.

She took me upstairs to her room. Her walls were painted red with some posters of random , like rock bands and rappers and even kpop bands. She had posters of puppies too.

'Okay, what do you need help with?' she asked me.

I pointed to those stupid history questions, and she helped me with them. But I could barely pay attention because she was really close to me to the point where I could smell her hair. It smelled like citrus.

'Man, it's getting hot in here.' you said and ed some of her buttons on her uniform. *It sure is.* I thought.

'Okay, what question were we on again?' She leaned down, and I could see her cleavage. *Oh Crap.*
------------------------------------------------------------
Your point of view
I tried to remember which problem we were on, but I forgot. 'Jay?' I looked up at him, and he looked away. *What was that?*

I tried not to think about it and asked, 'Which one was it?'

He didn't answer, though. 'Jay? Hello? You still here?' I tried to flick his forehead, but all of a sudden, he caught my wrist, and he kissed me. *What the hell!!!???* and I pushed him away before he could go any further.
-----------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

I was going to go into Hyunmi's room to borrow a math book, but I saw them kissing when I opened the door. I swore my heart stopped beating, and yet I didn't know why. She pushed him away, and I came in and punched him.

"Why the hell did you just do that?" I yelled at him.

"Jaejoong Oppa, stop." Hyunmi pleaded.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it," Jaebeom said, and he grabbed his stuff and ran away.

"you-ah, why did you let him do that to you?'" I shouted at her. I was seriously pissed.

"He caught me off guard." She pouted.

"Aigoo, don't pout. You look ugly when you do that." I pinched her cheeks and forgot about Jaebeom.

"Aish, Oppa stop. It's annoying!" She stuck her tongue at me and ran downstairs.

"I'll get you!" and I ran down too. But I still couldn't forget about what I just saw. *I'm gonna beat the crap outta him tomorrow.*