Valentine's Day part 3

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

As usual, I got strawberry while Jaejoong got vanilla and we fed each other taking turns. Ice cream always made us happy.

"So you, did anything happen friday while I wasn't there?"

I told the truth as I was one of those girls who did often. He was probably bound to find out anyway. I at keeping secrets.

"I ran into Se7en. He just talked to me and told me sorry. We were almost late to school so we ran and I fell and he helped me up."

"Don't fall for his tricks. He's just pretending to be nice when he's really going to use that against you and eventually hurt you. You better stay away from him. Especially since I won't be back until Wednesday."

"Fine. I got it." We continued eating ice cream and talking.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Kibum's point of view

To be honest. I'm not completely over Hyunmi. My feelings for her still remain in my heart somewhere. I'm trying to forget her. I really like Nicole though but right now I only like her. I hope it'll change.

We were taking pictures in a photobooth when Nicole asked, "Hey, was that your ex girlfriend?"

"Was it that obvious?" I pouted.

"No, I could just tell by the way you looked at her. It made me jealous. Do you still-"

I kissed her to shut her up. There was a sudden flash and the picture came out with us kissing.

"Omo!" Nicole said blushing. I laughed at her cuteness. *Let's hope you can help me get over her. I promise I won't use you.*