Is he cheating on me?

I wanna be more than friends

Jaejoong's point of view

I was home bored. There wasn't anything to do. So I decided to visit my oldest sister, Jinhee. She lived about 20 minutes away from us and had a job as a professor in college. She was married to a guy named Manwoo and had 2 kids, Minbyul and Manhyuk. I wanted to visit my niece and nephew.

I arrived at their house and rang the doorbell.

Manhyuk opened it and yelled "It's Uncle!"

I got lower and he ran into my arms. He was about 6 years old. "How've you been?"

"Good! I'm in baseball now!" He smiled his loose teeth smile.

"That's awesome! Can't wait to see you play." I put him down and headed inside. I saw Minbyul inside watching tv.

"Oh, hey Uncle." she said. She was 11. She didn't have much interest in me, I guess.

"Hi. Where's your mom?" I asked.

"Out shopping." she replied.

"Okay, well do you guys want to go to the park?"

"No. Manhyuk has homework to do and I don't feel like going." Minbyul simply said.

Feeling a little disappointed, I said "Okay. Well I'll se you guys later then.

"Bye Uncle!" Manhyuk yelled.

I waved and drove to a club.

*Hyunmi's not gonna kill me for going to a club right?*

I was just gonna dance and have a few drinks. Not pick up girls. *I'll control myself for Hyunmi.*

I headed inside Surprise Club and went to the bar.

"A martini please." I told the bartender. He nodded and gave the drink to me. Music was blasting through the speakers and it looked like people were having fun. This club was way better than Midnight club. Then again, it wasn't owned by mafia.

I took another sip of my martini when a girl sat next to me. "Hey y, wanna dance?"

"No thanks." I replied and tried to ignore her. She was dressed like a and looked like one too. She was persistent though. She kept asking and followed me around, so I couldn't take it anymore and said "Fine. One dance." I sighed. *I'm so gonna regret doing this.*

I ordered 3 more drinks that night. I was drinking a vodka when I felt really hazy. *What the hell's wrong with me?* The last thing I saw was the bartender counting money before I out comepletely.

---------------------------------------------------------
Your point of view

I was babysitting Shi-Hoo since my parents and Uncle Hodong went somewhere. Henry was in his room probably playing video games as always.

I was rocking Shi-Hoo to sleep when my phone received a picture text. I opened it up and was so shocked at the picture. I even dropped my phone and woke Shi-Hoo up.

*It can't be.* It was a picture of Jaejoong in bed with another woman. *What the hell? Is this some kind of trick? This April fool's isn't funny.* I received a text and it said,

Jaejoong's mine now. Bye ex-girlfriend.

*What the ?* I decided to call Yunho and see what was up with Jaejoong.

"Yobeosaeyo?"

"Yunho, it's you. Do you know where Jaejoong is?"

"I don't know. All of us had things to do, so I'm assuming he's home."

"Oh, okay thanks Oppa."

"Bye."

I hung up and looked at the picture again. *Is he cheating on me?*