SuYin's wedding

I wanna be more than friends

Seungri's point of view

I couldn't believe it. Why was Hyunseung dancing? That's bad for his health! He just got better.

It looked like he saw us because when he did, he smirked. He continued to do moves that we haven't seen before.

"How the heck does he know these moves?" G-dragon exclaimed.

He was finally done and went up to us. "Hey guys."

"Wae?" I questioned him. "You tricked us."

"Sorry but I woke up like last month. I thought you guys would be worried about Se7en and me so I pretended to lose my memory and got the doctor to say so. I forgave him though." He replied.

"But is that really okay to trick us like that?" We're your hyungs! Well, at least everything's okay....." T.O.P sighed.

"Really sorry. But I'm finally okay! By the way, I heard the 3 of you guys graduated. Sorry, I couldn't be there." he stated.

"Yeah. It's okay. You can still see Daesung and Seungri's graduation next year." Taeyang said.

"Hey, you're gonna go back to school right?" Daesung asked him.

"Yeah...."

"How did you learn those moves? We never saw you use them before." I asked.

"I met friends with a gang called Beast. They're pretty cool."

I sighed. "Well everything's back to normal."

"Is it?" CL said as the girls came over. "Oh yeah, Hyunseung, this is our girlfriends. T.O.P's the only guy who doesn't have one."

"Hi." They all said.

We danced some more and just had fun. T.O.P looked like he finally got a girl. He was flirting with a girl. Some chick named Min-Ah. CL and I dance the night away.

"So babe, it's almost our 2 year anniversary. You wanna go anywhere?" I asked her.

"France!"

"Are you sure? I don't think I have the money for it."

"Just kidding. We can go to your hometown if you want."

"Chincha? Gwangju?"

She nodded and I hugged her. "Best girlfriend ever!"
----------------------------------------------------------
Your point of view

It was finally time for their wedding. It took them like a month to get ready. I still couldn't believe I was the maid of honor. The other girls were the bridesmaids.

Ri-In looked really beautiful in that white dress of hers.

I was amazed. I wondered if I would look fat in mine....

Junsu actually looked hot in his tuxedo. Though I never called him hot before since he was able to say so himself.

The other girls wore this,


the order is seulgi, gahee, yeonhee

I wore this.

The guys wore the same tux.

(leave junsu out of it)

The wedding finally started. Ri-In walked down the aisle with her dad. They finally arrived at where Junsu was and her dad gave Junsu a pat on the back and handed her to him.

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today to.........." Blah Blah Blah. I wonder if the priest will have to take that long when it's our wedding.

He was finally at the I do parts.

"Will you, Jang Ri-In take this man as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"And will you, Kim Junsu, take this woman as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do!" he squeaked like a dolphin.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Junsu pulled Ri-In into an awfully long kiss. But they stopped before someone would yell 'get a room!' like they did at Yeonmin's wedding.

"Congratulations!" Everyone shouted.

"Thanks so much for coming!" Ri-In smiled.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Junsu's point of view

Ri-In looked so much like a goddess that day.

"So.... 3 more weddings huh?" I murmured. Everybody laughed and Changmins said, "Hurry up and go on your honeymoon! Hyunsu's getting lonely."

Ri-In blushed. I laughed. "Sure thing Changmin. Bye everyone!"

We waved bye as we got into the white limo. It drove off and Ri-In sighed. "We're finally married."

"Jagiya, you do want a baby right?" I asked.

She turned red once again and claimed, "Yeah, but honey, we're only 19. Do you really think we're ready?"

"Yeah! I took care of Hyunsu a couple times. It wasn't that hard! He is getting lonely. Why don't we make a playmate for him?" I suggested.

She just giggled and changed the topic. "Where are we going yobo?"

"To China!"

"Chincha? My parents should have gone too...."

"Actually,they're coming next week. I booked the flight for them." I stated.

"Omona! You're such an amazing husband you know that?"

"Of course I am!" I said and I kissed her passionately on the lips. It was the best day ever.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Narrator

You and Jaejoong were going home together when you guys saw Jaebeom with a girl who looked really familiar.

"Hey Jaebeom. You still like you right? How about we get the two of them to break up?"

It was Hyojoo, that . Her nosed got fixed, you noticed. *Time to break it again.*