Break up

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

I sighed as class was over. I thought about all the times I had with Jaebeom. I saw him walking to his locker and wanted to talk to him.

"When are you going?" I asked.

"I actually don't know. I was too pissed at my parents to ask."

"Well let me know. Man this . It's been 3 months now since we both came here huh?"

"Yeah... well let's go to lunch."

We both walked to 2PM's table and Jay said the news.

"You're moving?" Wooyoung said.

"Why? When? Do you want to go?" Taecyeon kept questioning.

"Parents wanna go back. I don't know. And no I really don't." Jay answered.

"I don't want you to leave." Chansun whined.

"Me either." Junsu said.

"Me three." Junho complained.

"Can't you just stay and let your parents go theselves?" Nickhun wondered.

Jaebeom just shrugged and started to eat. He was stonic about everything. What happened with Tiffany and now he's moving. *What else is gonna happen?*

I sighed not knowing what was going on at DBSK's table.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Yunho's point of view

I've been having a hard time with Seulgi lately. We're starting to arue alot and we someimes forget what we were evening fighting about. I had a feelin this would happen someday.

"Look Yunho, why can't you be more romantic like Yoochun? He's a whole lot sweeter with Gahee than you are with me."

I took a glimpse of a picture of Gahee and Yoochun when they were on a date. He was showing everyone since we haven't met her yet.

"Why does that even matter? So what if I'm not that romantic? It's not like it changes the fact that I love you."

"You know what Yunho? We've been arguing almost every day. and I'm getting real sick and tired of it. You and I together, it just doesn't feel all right anymore."

"I agree. Let's break up then." I tried to say calmly. But inside I really didn't want to.

Seulgi then left without saying good bye and I suddenly regretted saying that.

"Hyung, you're not going after her?" Changmin asked concerned.

"Nope. Let her go. I don't care." But I actually did care. I sighed and continued eating my kimchi soup.

Junsu yelled at me and said "You're a babo, you know that?" and left with Ri-in.

"Are you sure you're doing the right thing?" Yoochun asked me.

"Honestly, I have no frigging clue." I'll ask Jaejoong what to do. Good thing he's coming back tomorrow.

~After Lunch~

I was walking to the restroom when I saw Henry looking depressed.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------