I'm not easy

I wanna be more than friends

man man ha ni

Song by U-Kiss

--------------------------------------------------------------

Your point of view

"It's hard to believe, though," Junsu said.

"Yeah, I guess since we both changed from when we were kids," I told him.

"What was he like? I knew Jaejoong since we were freshmen." Junsu asked.

"Well, I met him when I was 5, and he was 6. He was really nice and a great listener. He would beat the crap out of someone if they were bullying me. He would help me with homework, and we would play basketball or soccer together--"

"I LOVE SOCCER!" Junsu shouted, interrupting me.

"Shush Junsu, you're the one who asked," Yoochun said. "Go on, you-ah."

"Anyway, we would bet on one of those games, and whoever lost would have to buy ice cream."

"You lost a bunch of times," Jaejoong remarked, laughing.

"As I said, it was a long time ago. You were cheap, Oppa." I told him.

"Hey, how about you call us Oppa, too?" asked Yunho.

"But I don't know you guys that well yet," I explained.

"Then get to know us!" Junsu said. "You already know I like soccer, I have a fraternal twin brother named Junho, but he's studying in Japan. My birthday's December 15th. I'm blood type B, and my favorite colors are blue and purple."

"Oh, so you just turned 18 two weeks ago. Happy belated birthday."

"Thanks!" He smiled at me.

"My turn," said Yunho. "My birthday's February 6th. I'm blood type A. I like dancing. I can get competitive if I'm in a contest. I have a little sister named Jihye, a freshman, and I'm the leader of DBSK."

I'm next." murmured Yoochun. "My birthday's June 4th. I have a little brother named Yoohwan, a freshman too. I like playing the piano and composing songs. I went to ia in 6th grade and came back in 10th grade. And my blood type is B."

"Oh, that's awesome. How many songs have you composed?" I questioned.

"About 20. By the way, all of us love to sing." Micky told me.

"Bwoh?! (What?) That's awesome. Now that I realize it, Jaejoong liked to sing. He would sing to me when I felt sad."

"AWWWWWWWWW!" Everyone cooed.

"Yah! That was a long time ago!" Jaejoong yelled, looking embarrassed.

"Anyway, it's my turn," Changmin spoke. "My birthday's February 18th. I'm blood type B. I have two younger sisters in elementary school. I love to eat anything! I love the harry potter series, my favorite color is white, and I'm the valedictorian of our homeroom."

"Weird how you eat a lot, and yet you're not fat. Guess you just grow taller, huh? And I already knew you were smart." I responded.

"Hey, you-ah, you need a recap on me?" Jaejoong asked.

"Sure."

"You remember my birthday, right?"

"Of course. February 4th." I remarked.

"Nice. Anyway, I'm blood type O. I have eight older sisters that are married or in college right now. I love cooking. I'm training to be a police officer and like working out."

*Crap, a police officer?* "Hey, you forgot to mention that you love flirting with girls and vanilla ice cream. I forgot how many sisters you had, hehe." I murmured. "But why are you training to be a police officer?"

"Dad owns a police station, and after going there all the time to visit, I wanted to become a police officer too," Jaejoong replied.

We talked some more and exchanged numbers, then went to our classes.

---------------------------

Yunho's point of view

I was walking home with Jihye when I thought someone was following us. I turned around and saw you-ah with a younger guy.

"Oh, Yunho Oppa! I didn't know we lived on the same street," she exclaimed. "This is my brother Sunjin."

'Henry, this is Yunho, one of my friends I made today.' (Note: when you see '~~~' that's said in English.)

"Hi, Yunho. So Jihye's your sister." Sunjin said.

"You guys know each other?" I questioned Jihye.

"Yep, he's in my homeroom." She replied. "Yoohwan is, too, and they ended up becoming friends."

"Weird... my brother knows your sister and Yoochun's brother, and I know you guys. Small high school or something?" you-ah wondered.

I chuckled. "I guess so. We gotta get going. See you tomorrow."

"Okay then, bye!"

------------------------------

Henry's point of view

'So you're friends with my friends' siblings, and I'm friends with your friends' siblings? That's so weird.' Noona commented.

'That's weird but also awesome.'

'I guess so. How was your day?'

'It was fun, actually, and writing Korean's not too hard after all.'

'Without my tutoring, you wouldn't have said that, huh dongsaeng? (younger sibling)' Noona smirked.

"AISH Noona, just be glad I paid you at least."

'Yeah yeah. So do you like anyone yet?' Noona asked curiously.

'Honestly, I think I like Jihye-ah. But don't tell Yunho. He seems like one of those guys who have a sister complex.'

you laughed when I said the last sentence. 'Okay, I won't, but she is cute.'

'How about you, Noona?'

'No, but I found Jaejoong.'

'Seriously? How?'

'Actually, you know those girls that were yelling DBSK this morning? Yunho and Jaejoong are in that group. Yunho's the leader.'

*Well, Yunho has the looks for it, I guess.*

---------------------

Jaejoong's point of view

At the school gates, I saw Hyunmi surrounded by three guys that looked like juniors. I wanted to help her, but I saw that she could handle them herself because she started kicking and punching them. *Damn, when did Hyunmi learn how to fight?* I thought while admiring her.

~FLASHBACK~

"Oppa! Help me!" Hyunmi cried. She was six at the time, and two boys were messing around with her, taking her teddy bear and not giving it back. Jaejoong came and pushed them since he was bigger than them. They ran away, and Jaejoong picked up the teddy bear.

"Here you go, Hyunmi-ah."

"Thanks, Oppa," Hyunmi said.

"Remember, Oppa will always be around to protect you," Jaejoong said.

"Just like a prince?" Hyunmi asked

"Sure, like a prince."

"Then I'm a princess! YAY!"

"Whatever you say, Hyunmi-ah." They walked home together, holding hands.

I went to you-ah when she was done beating the crap out of those guys, and they ran away. *Man, she's changed so much, all grown up.*

"You didn't call me for help," I said, pretending to be sad.

"Oppa, I can take care of myself now. I'm not easy to be pushed around anymore." She responded.

"Aigoo, my princess doesn't need help from her prince anymore," I said, pinching her cheeks.

"Yah, that's all in the past!" Hyunmi yelled. I started to run away, and she chased me.