Wedding of Yeonmin

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

It was summer and the crazy thing is that Changmin and Yeonhee wanted to get married. They were both 18 so that was okay but I still felt weird about it.

The wedding was in July. Which I felt was way too hot for a wedding, especially since it was done outside.

It turned out that Yunho was the best man and Seulgi was the maid of honor. "Wished it was me and Jaejoong." I sighed.

"Actualy you will for Ri-In and my wedding next."

"Chincha?" I squealed.

"Then you'll do the same when it's our marriage." Jaejoong claimed.

"Sure!" Ri-In smiled.

Yeonhee and Changmin looked so good that day. Yeonhee had a beautiful white dress and Changmin had a black tuxedo on. They were having an americanized wedding. Luckily Yeonhee didn't need to change her last name.

The two of them exchanged vows and rings. The minister talked and talked so I zoned out. Until it came to the I do part. "Do you Shim Changmin take Lee Yeonhee to be your wedded wife?"

"I do." Changmin smiled that un-even eyed smile.

"And do you Lee Yeonhee take Shim Changmin to be your husband?"

"I do." Yeonhee said. Her eyes sparkled as she looked at Changmin.

"You may now kiss the bride." and with that Changmin gave a long passionate kiss to his new wife.

"Yah! Go get a room!" Chunglim shouted. They finally stopped and everyone laughed.

They truly looked happy together. 

I felt a pang of jealousy wishing that it was Jaejoong and me.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

"Have fun on the honeymoon!" Everyone screamed as Changmin and Yeonhee went in their car. The back of it said "Just got married."

They waved and went off to the airport to go to Jeju Island.

I heard Hyunmi sigh. "We should get married already." She said.

"Just wait one more year, you. I promise you it'll be worth it."

"Araso." She gave me a kiss.

"I wonder if there'll be a baby on the way." Junsu said. "Then I would be an uncle!" He happily squealed.

"Yah, they're only 18." Ri-In said.

"You wanna get married next?" Junsu asked her.

"Have patience Dolphin. It'll come soon."

And with that everyone laughed at his reaction.

"WOOHOO! I'm gonna get married next!~~. And you're not~~!" He sang pointing at me, Yoochun, and Yunho.

"Let's see about that." I told him.

"Okay! Let's make a bet on it! All four of us!" We all shook hands.

I could tell the girls were laughing at us.

"You guys are so crazy." Hyunmi laughed.

"Crazy for their girlfriends that is." I replied.

"Awww." All the girls including Hyunmi hugged their boyfriends. It was so nice to feel loved.