Telling everyone

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

I was in calculus class and found out I had a c on my math test. I never had a c before. I couldn't understand what was wrong with me.

*But then again, I had been worried about Ri-In and Junsu. They were keeping something from us.*Ever since Jaejoong and I found Ri-In crying, the two of them have gotten distant from all of us. They didn't talk to us at all. No matter how hard we tried, they evaded us.

I sighed as I looked at my score. *A 76 percent. Parents will be disappointed.*

I then noticed Jaebeom sitting outside listening to music. He looked like he was in a good mood.

"Hey Jay, what's up?" I said to him after class was over. He put his ear phones out.

"I'm not moving!" He beamed.

"Chincha? That's awesome!" I squealed out of glee.

"My parents' business grew rapidly over break and it hasn't lowered since! I'm so happy, you don't even know."

"That's good! Now Henry won't get depressed!"

"You're saying you weren't going to get depressed?"

"Aniyo! I would j-just be sad." I stammered. *Babo! Why'd you stammer?*

"Admit it. You would totally miss me." Jaebeom smirked.

"Aniyo!" I ran away from him to end up colliding with my boyfriend.

"Oh mianhae!" I looked up at him.

"It's okay Hyunmi-ah."

We walked to lunch together to see Junsu and Ri-In sitting with DBSK and everyone else.

We met up with everyone and Changmin said they had something important to say.

----------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

"What's up with you two?" T.O.P asked both of them.

"Please don't get shocked by what I'm telling you araso?" Ri-In claimed.

All of us nodded.

"I..... I have eye cancer."

"Bwoh?? Don't try to trick us. April Fool's was last week." Seungri said.

She shook her head. "I'm serious."

All of us glanced at Junsu and all he did was frown.

"No way! You can't have cancer!" Bom cried.

"You're only 18 for goodness' sake!" Yeonhee mentioned.

"When did you find out?" Yunho questioned.

"Since Monday of last week." Ri-In replied. "I didn't want to tell any of you guys but then Junsu found out."

"So is there a cure?" I asked.

"I'm going to get surgery sometime next week. But there's an 85 percent chance that it would come back after the surgery's done."

"You really should have told us. We'll help you out. Don't worry too much. You'll be better. It won't be a problem. You have us to support you." Hyunmi stated.

Junsu smiled. "Thanks for understanding why we didn't talk to you. We were too busy planning the surgery and cost to pay.

"Do you guys need help with that?" Taeyang wondered.

"Gwenchana. We got to pay for it already." Junsu responded.

"Okay then! Ri-In Hwaiting!" Hyunmi and I yelled at once.

"HWAITING!" All of us shouted not caring if people looked at us funny.

After lunch, I went to get a water bottle at the vending machine. The dollar wouldn't go in.

"Do you need help with that?" I heard a girl voice ask.

I turned around to see my ex girlfriend, Hyojoo.

"I'm back!" she smiled at me.

*Oh !*