Almost kissed

I wanna be more than friends

Jaejoong's point of view

I was talking to Mr. and Mrs. Kang when I noticed you-ah was missing. I went upstairs to my room and quickly finished unpacking. I wanted to take a shower. (Note: Jaejoong's room connects to the bathroom, and so does yours.)

I opened the door and saw Hyunmi with only a bath towel on. However, I could see something shiny on her stomach.*A belly button piercing. What's next, a tongue piercing?*

"Holy Crap, Jaejoong, GET OUT!!!!" She screamed. *She looked gorgeous, with her milky white skin, hair all wet, and her y legs. I could see her curves too.* I shook my thoughts away. *Aish, Jaejoong, get a hold of yourself! She's your best friend!*

"Sorry, Hyunmi-ah," I said, covering my eyes, and closed the door, trying not to look at her.

I tried to ignore my feelings and started to listen to music to calm down.
------------------------------------------------------------
Your point of view

I couldn't stop blushing. I was so embarrassed after Jaejoong saw me. *What's the matter with me?* I tried to forget my feelings and dried my hair after putting my pajamas on. *you, toughen up. What's gotten into you?*  I opened the door leading to Jaejoong's room.

"Yah, Jaejoong, you can go shower now," I said, trying to avoid Jaejoong's gray eyes.

"you-ah, I really am sorry," Jaejoong said, walking up to me.

I looked up at him. *Crap! Don't look into his eyes, you-ah!* It was too late. He looked back down at me, and I noticed how nice and plump his lips were. *I wonder how those lips would feel against mine. Wait, What am I thinking?!*

------------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view
I couldn't stop looking into Hyunmi's deep, brown eyes. It was like I was being hypnotized. I temporarily forgot about her eyes when my eyes landed on her lips. They were so pink and kissable.

My body took over, and I leaned down closer to Hyunmi to the point where our lips would meet. Suddenly, she stepped back, and that's when I noticed what I was doing.

"Ummm... I'll go do my homework now." She said, avoiding me and left.

*Man, Jaejoong, What were you going to do to her?* I asked myself. I already knew the answer, though.

I had almost kissed her. *She's mad at me. Damn it... What did I get myself into?*