Quinlet date at Lotte world! part 2

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view


"Okay! Time for the rides!" shouted G-dragon. We were going to go on the gyro drop and the gyro swing. At first, I couldn't tell them apart since this was my first time at Lotte World.

"Let's go to the gyro drop first!" His girlfriend yelled. It was really high.

"Alright! Let's go!" I loved going on rides. Jaejoong looked a little scared. "Don't tell me you're still scared of heights."

"I still am..." He timidly looked at the ride. I don't think I'll be able to go on this."

I held his hand. "You were with me during the mansion, so now, I'll be here for you."

He smiled at me and said, "Okay, I'll go. You should get me ice cream after this."

The 10 of us went on the seats, sitting next to each other, and put the bar over us. It finally started.

We were getting higher and higher, and I could hear Jaejoong going, "Omo, we're getting really high!" He squeezed my hand, and I reassured him that we would be okay.

When we reached the top, we suddenly came crashing down as fast as lightning. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!" I could hear a good number of people screaming their lungs off. Jaejoong was one of them. All I did was go "WOOOOOOOOO!"

We finally got off, and Jaejoong and a few of the others were walking funny. I guess the shock went to their legs.

He collapsed, and I rushed to him. "You alright?" I gave him a hand, and he took it and got up.

"I think I'll be okay. The ride wasn't as scary as I thought it would." He smiled.
*Did I mention how much I loved his smiles?* "See, I told you, you would be okay." I said.

Then we went to the gyro swing, and it was fun. It wasn't very high. It was like an ax that swayed back and forth. After that, we went on many other rides like roller coasters, the merry-go-round, and we would save the Ferris wheel for last.

We ate dinner and Minji and Daesung paid. We went shopping for souvenirs later.

It was time for the magic castle. 2ne1 were being extremely girly as they were going in. It was probably because they wanted to act like that around their boyfriends. I wouldn't act like that around my boyfriend now, but I wasn't like who I am now back then. I think Kibum's the one who made me realize that I needed to change.

The magic castle was beautiful. 

I was amazed by how awesome it looked. Jaejoong noticed me staring at it and said, "Stop staring at it already so we could go inside."

"Oh, sorry." We went inside, and the girls were squealing. It was awesome inside too. I actually squealed myself a couple of times.

I could see the Daragon couple cuddling and oohing and ahhing at the things that were in there. The Minsung couple was doing the same thing. The Boyang couple was taking pictures while the CLTOP couple were walking around holding hands. I then realized that Jaejoong and I were too.

*We're acting like a couple!* I screamed in my head.

We looked around some more, and it was almost 9:00 P.M.
------------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

"Hey, wanna go to the Ferris wheel?" I suggested. I knew plenty of girls who loved Ferris wheels. I was wondering if Hyunmi was the same.

"Maybe later. How about we go to the carnival games?" She went to the rest of the gang and said to meet up later.

"The carnival games bring back memories, huh?" I said.

~FLASHBACK~

"Oppa, I'll beat you at this!" Hyunmi shouted. She pointed at a balloon shooting game.

"Let's try then." Jaejoong chuckled and said, "you have bad aim, so it'll be a piece of cake."

"Fine then, whoever wins will get a piece of cake!" Hyunmi sneered at him and walked over to the stall.
Jaejoong followed and took the gun. "You can only take 3 shots." The game instructor said. He shot and hit a balloon. Hyunmi missed the first try. Jaejoong shot the last two and hit them all. Hyunmi was only able to get one.

"Darn it!" Hyunmi got a rubber chicken as a prize, while Jaejoong got a goldfish. "I'll name it Jaemi." He said.

"Why Jaemi?" She asked.

"It's a combination of Jaejoong and Hyunmi." He replied.

"Oh, that's cool." Hyunmi smiled. They continued to get prizes at games, and they both managed to get an equal share of the cake.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good times," you said. "Well, let's play some then!" She went off to one of those ring-throwing games. We played and got more prizes. I saw Hyunmi look at a huge white teddy bear, and I wanted to get it for her. So when she wasn't looking, I shot basketballs and got them for her.

"Hey, Hyunmi," I called after her.

She turned around and saw it in my arms. "Oh my gosh! I had wanted this. It's so cute!" She hugged me and kept saying thank you. We were going to the Ferris wheel before we would head home.