La La La La

I wanna be more than friends

 Your point of view

I was walking home with Jaejoong when I noticed Yoochun with a woman who oddly looked familiar.

"Is that his girlfriend?" I asked Jaejoong.

"Probably. Hey let's say hi." Jaejoong suggested.

"Annyeongsaeyo, I'm you. I'm one of Yoochun's friends." I formally introduced myself.

"I'm Jaejoong. One of his BEST friends." Jaejoong shook her hand. Jaejoong also smirked at me. I just rolled my eyes.

"My name is Gahee. Nice to meet you guys. Yoochun's told me a lot about you guys."

"Well don't you have a big mouth?" Jaejoong said to Yoochun. "He's said a lot about you too. He showed us a picture of you too."

"Well, we should get going. See you later." I said.

"Bye." Both Yoochun and Gahee spoke.

"Hey Jaejoong wanna come over?" I asked him.

"Sure. My parents don't come home til 7:00 anyway." He murmured.

"Okay, you can eat dinner too." I smiled at him.

Henry was already in front of us but it seemed like he was talking to Yunho?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Henry's point of view

"Ummm, hi Yunho Hyung." I muttered.

"Hi...." He said and then kicked a rock.

"Can we forget about what happened yesterday?" I asked. "I don't want it to be awkward between us."

"That's what I was gonna ask. Yeah sure thing."

"Okay, so is your sister alright?" I questioned.

"Umm yeah, hey could you watch out for her? Tell Yoohwan too. Don't let anything happen to her."

I decided to be straight forward and tell him my feelings about Jihye. I didn't care if he beat me up. I just wanted him to know the truth.

"Hyung, I like Jihye. No wait, I think I'm falling in love with her."

Yunho looked at me like he was betrayed.

"I know you didn't expect that from me but it's the truth. I had a crush on her since I first met her. Love at first sight I guess. I hope you'll accept the fact that I love her. I promise I won't do anything bad to her like Dongho."

Yunho was in deep thought for a few seconds and finally said, "Well, are you going to tell your feelings for her?"

"I don't know if I want to. It would be weird if she rejects me so I'll just stay being friends with her." I sighed.

"Fine. You can like her. But I'm warning you, don't do anything stupid okay?"

I nodded and said bye to him.

"Henry!" I heard you Noona shout.

 

'Yeah?'

'Let's go to the park!'

'Why?'

'Jaejoong and I just feel like it. Wanna come with us?'

'Sure.'
------------------------------------------------------------
Jihye's point of view

I was feeling so depressed. After what happened to me yesterday, I couldn't cope with things like I used to.

I was bored so I went to the park. I was sitting on the swings when I saw Henry with his sister and Jaejoong Oppa.

"Hey Jihye!" The 3 of them yelled.

I waved and Henry came over to sit on the swing next to me.

"Are you okay now?" Henry asked.

"Yeah, just a little."

"You know, I'm always here for you to talk to." Henry smiled at me.

That was when I realized that he was the one who was always there for me. Not Dongho. He would cheer me up all the time. He made me smile so much. He never left me no matter what. Dongho was none of that.

*How could I have been so blind? The one I like is Henry. I should have noticed sooner.*

"Thanks a lot. Hey, Henry, is it all right if I call you Oppa?"

Henry looked shocked like he couldn't believe his ears. "S-sure." He smiled the cutest smile I've ever seen.

"Oppa, I think I'm in love with you." I murmured out loud. *Uh Oh! Hope he didn't hear that.*

"Jihye-ah, did I just hear what I thought you said?"

I blushed and shyly nodded.

"Jihye, I fell for you when I first saw you."

It was my turn to not believe my ears. "Really? I should have realized earlier."

"I love you, Jihye-ah. Will you go out with me?" He asked staring at me and I couldn't stop blushing.

"Yes, I will." I said quietly.

"Woo! I have a girlfriend now!" Henry shouted and he jumped from his swing and fell.

I stood up and went to where he was. "Are you okay Oppa?"

"Yeah, now that you're here."

you and Jaejoong came over to see what the ruckus was all about.

"Henry, you alright?" Jaejoong asked.

"Yeah, you guys we're finally going out!"

"Congratulations!" you shouted.

Jaejoong said, "Finally sheesh what took so long?

Henry just chuckled.

"Let's go home now." you said.

"Okay."

"~I feel on top of the world with you baby, I wan to dance and party tonight. She makes me wanna sing La La La La, La la la la, la la la la, la la la la.~"

I giggled at how silly he was acting but I was really ecstatic. I finally have a boyfriend who likes me and not just my body.

"I love you Henry."

"Love you too." he sighed. He held my hand and walked me home.

--------------------------------------------------------------