Henry, don't leave me

I wanna be more than friends

Jihye's point of view

Yoohwan wanted to see me. I had no idea what for. I was planning to see Henry but I guess it was really important by the way Yoohwan talked when he called me.

When I met up with him at the cafe, he told me to sit down.

"So what's up?" I asked him.

He fidgetted and was messing with his smoothie.

"Jihye, I don't want this to ruin our friendship, but I love you."

I thought I misheard. "What?"

"I know you're going out with Henry, but I had to get it off my chest."

I stared at him. I never thought of him as a man. He was just like Yunho Oppa. A brother.

"Well, thanks for telling me Oppa. But I'm really sorry. The one I love is Henry."

"I know you do. But I felt telling you was the right thing to do."

"It is Oppa. I really am sorry." I said bye and left the cafe. I couldn't help but feel guilty. It was like I broke his heart. *Does Henry know about this?*
-----------------------------------------------------------
Narrator

"Jihye-ah, I'm sorry but I can't lie to myself."

"What? What are you talking about?" Jihye asked.

"I love you but I don't think I can love you anymore. Yoohwan suits you more than I do." and with that Henry left.

"NO! Henry, don't leave me!" Jihye fell to the ground sobbing. She couldn't believe it.

~end of dream~

"No!" Jihye yelled as she got up. *Omona, it was just a night mare.* she sighed and got off her bed. As she changed, she decided something. *I won't take Henry for granted.*
----------------------------------------------------------
Henry's point of view

I told Noona what had happened. She called me stupid. I know I was. But Yoohwan's my best friend. It's so hard to choose betwen love and friendship. Which would you choose?

I waited for Jihye in front of her house for our date. She came out and we walked to the movies. But first, we ate lunch at In N Out.

After that, while we were in line, Jihye wanted to say something.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Yoohwan.... confessed to me yesterday."

"Yeah, I know. He told me beforehand."

"Oppa, why did you let him?" Jihye questioned.

I just shrugged and said, "Because he's my best friend. Besides it's not like you said you would break up with me and go to him right?"

"Maybe..." Jihye sighed.

"Bwoh? Are you serious?"

"Aniyo. It's just Henry, you're too nice. I mean you forgave 2PM for talking about whatever they said that caused you to fall. And then you volunteer to pay for someone else's fines for that one field trip you told me about. Now, you let Yoohwan confess to me? Don't guys usually get pissed when their friend likes their girlfriend?"

"I'm not a normal guy, am I?" I replied.

"I guess not. But Oppa, promise me you won't leave me. I know it makes me seem all clingy but I'm really scared. If you left me, I wouldn't know what to do." she held out her pinky.

"I'm sorry but I love you too much to leave you. I promise." I then kissed her and someone behind us said, "Stop kissing and go buy your tickets already! Save it when we head in!"

I laughed. Jihye just blushed. We went to the theater hand in hand like the Jaemi couple.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Your point of view

It was the day Jaejoong was going to that police academy. *sighs* *Am I really going to have a cop as my husband?*

Jaejoong had his suitcase and put it in his car. DBSK except Changmin and I went to the airport with him. He as still on his honeymoon. We said bye there.

"Hyung! Come back as soon as you can!" Junsu squeaked.

"Araso. I'm coming back on the weekend you know."

"I'm so gonna miss you." I said as I gave him a bear hug.

"Me too princess." He kissed me. Then we heard that flight 432 would be leaving soon. It was Jaejoong's plane. His academy just ahd to be 4 hours away from here.

"I'll see you Saturday." Jajeoong claimed and he gave me one last kiss.

"BYE!" everyone shouted. I got teary-eyed as he headed inside giving a wave.

"Gwenchana?" Yunho asked me.

"Does it look like I'm okay? Jaejoong just left."

"It'll be okay. It's not like he'll be gone forever." Yoochun stated.

"I got it. Hey I fell like swimming. Let's go swimming! Go call your girlfriends! I'll call Big bang and 2ne1."

"Araso." They all responded.