Jaejoong?

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view (backtracking a little)

We arrived in South Korea and went back to our old house. It was the same as when we left it. Apparently, my parents rented the house to a couple, but they didn't stay long.

I saw Jaejoong's house, and it looked unoccupied. *Did he move?* That thought was discouraging. Would he come to find me if he found out I came back?

Our house was two stories with five rooms. We had two extra rooms. My parents decided to put the rooms up for rent again. I was done unpacking my things and got bored. Henry was in his room putting his Lamborghini poster on his wall when I came in to talk to him.

"Hey Henry, how's it going?"

"Okay, I guess." He looked a little down.

"Why only okay?"

"I don't think I'll be able to remember reading and writing Korean."

"Wow, Henry... how about I help you with speaking and writing?"

"Sure, thanks, Noona."

"No problem."

The next day, it was time to go to school. Omma already registered us to go to SHINee High School. What a weird name. I didn't like the uniform because the skirt was short and checkered pink. But I didn't complain. The school was close to our house, so Henry and I could walk there. Henry looked more sophisticated in his uniform since it was black.

While we were walking to the gates, we heard screaming.

"It's DBSK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A girl shouted.

*Hmmm, I wonder who they are...*

Then five guys came through the gates, winking and smiling at the girls screaming. They looked like they were going to faint or something. One of the guys looked familiar, but I couldn't recall who he was.

"They must be really popular," Henry said. We always spoke English to each other because we got used to it after speaking it for seven years.

"Yeah... I guess." I said.

While we were walking to the office, some guys ran all over the place screaming, "We have new students!" *Man, some of these guys are gonna be annoying.* I rolled my eyes and went to the secretary. I said bye to Henry as he followed his teacher to his class.

The secretary took me to my homeroom teacher, and I followed him to his classroom.

He told me to introduce myself, and I did. Then he told me to sit next to a guy named Changmin. I recognized him as one of those guys called DBSK. He smiled at me, and I gave a nod.

-------------

Changmin's point of view

"Okay, class. You guys will be partners with the person next to you and answer these math questions together." said the teacher.

You and I started working on them. She seemed quiet. I was quiet too. But then she asked a question.

"Hey, did you get the answer to this one? I wanted to double-check my answer." She pointed at a math question.

"Umm, Yeah, It's y= 456x+25," I answered.

"Thanks," she murmured and went back to work.

*She's not blushing or being flirty. She's different from the other girls.*

"Hey, you."

"Yeah?"

"Did you used to live around here?"

"Yep. I moved when I was 10."

"Oh, so you remember the places here?"

"Sort of."

"Well, I can help you out and show you the area if you need me to."

"Thanks."

We continued to talk and work until the bell rang. It was time for lunch.

"Hey, how about you sit with my friends and me?" I asked you.

"I'll be a bother to you guys."

"No, it's okay. You don't have any other friends yet."

"Other?"

"Well, we're friends now, right?"

"Oh, okay, sure." She smiled at me, and we walked to the cafeteria.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Narrator

You and Changmin got your food, and he showed you to his table with the rest of the guys from DBSK.

"Hey Hyungs, this is you. She's new, and she'll be sitting with us today."

"Hi, I'm Yunho."

"I'm Yoochun."

"I'm the hot Junsu!"

You laughed at that and said hi. Then Changmin said," That's Jaejoong over there." He pointed at him as he was flirting with a girl.

*Jaejoong? That can't be him, can it?* You thought.