Valentine's Day part 1

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

Recap: "You're not a loner." I stopped walking and turned around to see Se7en standing there smirking at me. I was so scared i almost fell. He wasn't behind me 10 minutes ago.

Se7en looked at me confused. "Are you really that afaid of me? It's not like I'm gonna you."

"You kidnapped me. That's enough to be scared of." I said trying not to be immtimidated by him.

He sudddenly came closer to me so I moved farther away.

"Look, I just want to say I'm sorry. I followed those girls' orders because of the money. My boss had wanted me to take you also. Apparently, you have money. Just not at the time I took you."

I hesitated before I could speak. I wasn't thatt rich. It was just because my dad had a tofu making business and my mom was a national author.

"Well from what I heard from Daesung and the others was that you're not a good person."

"Oh yeah, I forgot you're his cousin. Well tell him that I didn't mean to betray big bang." I was going to ask how he betrayed them but he just looked at is watch. I looked at mine too and we both realized that we had only 5 minutes left before the school gates closed!

We both ran. While we were running, I tripped over a rock and fell. Se7en stopped and helped me up. *Maybe he's not as bad as they say.*

We finally arrived at school with 5 seconds to spare.

I went to my homeroom and told 2ne1 what had happened. They still told me to stay away from him because he was danerous and Jaejoong would misunderstand. I agreed but I wasn't scared of him anymore.

School past by slowly. It was probably because Jaejoong wasn't here. He stil had 2 days left. *I'll be so bored!* I sighed and walked home with Henry.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

It was Valentine's day.

Hyunmi and I went to Lotte World to celebrate. We rode all the rides except the ferris wheel because we always saved that for last.

I still felt scared of the roller coasters but Hyunmi always helped my face my fear. She held my hand throught out the whole ride. I felt safe with her right next to me.

We were eating lunch when Hyunmi gave me chocolate chip cookies. "Sorry, I couldn't make homemade choclate." I started eating them as soon as I got them.
--------------------------------------------------------
your point of view

"They're so delicious! Sugoi!" He said as he stuffed the cookies down.

"Going Japanese on me now?" I said confused at why he said that.

"Sorry, I'm learning Japanese right now and it's starting to become a habit."

"Oh okay but I knew what you said. Sugoi means awesome right?"

He nodded and continued to eat. I was glad he liked them. I sighed as I looked at the ferris wheel across from us.

"It's been a month since we've been a couple huh?"

"Yeah but it feels way longer than that." Jaejoong said smiling at me.

I laughed and kissed him. "You're the best boyfriend ever!"

After I said that I heard my name and turned to see Kibum with some girl I couldn't recognize.