Kidnapped

I wanna be more than friends

Jaejoong's point of view

you was lying in bed at the nurse's office. The nurse told me the reason she fainted was because she was dehydrated.

She was looking a little pale, but she still looked peaceful and beautiful as always.

As I was holding her hand, she woke up. "Whoa, what happened to me?"

"You fainted while running. You were dehydrated. Here, drink some water."

She gulped it down and smiled at me. "Thanks."

"No problem. Hey, it would be best if you rested a little more. You can skip Reading class." I told her.

"Yeah, I'll do that." I kissed her bye and went back to my history class.
------------------------------------------------------------
Narrator

Someone came in while you were sleeping. The nurse wasn't there. The person picked you up and took you away, and you didn't even stir in your sleep.

"Hello?" The person answered his phone. "Yeah, I got her. Where do you want me to put her? Midnight club? It's freaking 20 minutes away from here. Fine, whatever, as long as I get the money. Okay, bye."

The person put you in their car and drove off.

Jaejoong came to the nurse's room to find you missing. "Where's you?" He asked the nurse.

"I don't know. When I came back, she was gone."

*She wasn't supposed to be in class yet. Where could she be?*

He went to look for Changmin and asked if he knew where she was.
------------------------------------------------------------
Junsu's point of view

It was break time, and I talked with Changmin, with Jaejoong Hyung came running over to us. "Changmin, do you know where you is?"

"Isn't she still at the nurse's place?"

"No, she's not there."

"Don't tell me that she got kidnapped!" I gasped.

The 2 of them looked at me and thought about my idea. "We shouldn't jump to conclusions yet. She might be in the bathroom," said Changmin.

"You got kidnapped last time when you were going to the bathroom." I pointed out.

"Oh yeah. We'll look for her after school. We still have like an hour left."

Jaejoong was looking worried. *I hope you's okay.*

------------------------------------------------------------
Yoochun's point of view

I was at my locker when I heard 2 girls talking about you.

"Hey, did you hear what Jessica and Yuri unnie did?"

"Something about kidnapping you?"

"Yeah, they hired a guy named se7en, and he took her to some club."

"Why a club?"

"Apparently, there's some guys who'll, you know, do stuff with her."

"They must really like Jaejoong, huh?"

"He's not for me, though. I sort of like Taecyeon from 2 PM."

I stopped listening and immediately went to Jaejoong.

"Hyung, you got kidnapped! Those girls from SNSD hired someone to take her to a club. It's probably Midnight club."

"What did I tell you?" Junsu said, proud of himself. "I was right."

"Whatever, let's go get her!" The five of us were in our cars when 2 PM came to us. " We heard about you. We wanna come too."

"Alright, let's go!"