The Talent Show part 1

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

The talent show's today! We thought it wasn't a big deal so we only rehearsed once. Some of us went solo and also went in our groups.

The order was this.
DBSK
Henry and Me
Dara and G-dragon
Big Bang
2ne1
Gahee,Me,Yeonhee,Ri-in, and Jihye
Ri-In and Junsu
Jaejoong and Me

The 5 of us were going to perform after school's because of you. Gahee taught us how to do so and we got it pretty quick. Henry and I were going to do a duet with violin and guitar. Jaejoong and I would sing a duet. He made me despite the fact that I can't sing.

Before the show started, Changmin announced "I invited our friends and family to visit and watch us perform."

All 21 of us looked at him and gave him 'are-you-serious?' looks.

"Well, we have to perform in front of an audience of course." Changmin said.

We nodded and Henry suddenly said, "There should be a prize."

"Like what?" Jaejoong asked.

"Oh! I know, whoever wins first gets to win money!" Seungri yelled.

"But where will the money come from?" T.O.P questioned.

"Everyone can pitch in 100 won. Then there would be 2200 won right?" Taeyang suggested.

"Yeah, that seems logical." Jihye said.

"Okay, I'll save the money here." Yunho said after everyone put the money in the bag.

"Let's start then!" Junsu yelled.

"We should have practiced some more huh?" I asked everyone.

"It's okay. It'll be more fun this way!" Bom beamed.

I smiled and said, "Let's go!"

"Hwaiting!" Everyone screamed.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Narrator

The talent show offically started. The MC's were Yoohwan and Jaebeom. They had the cards so they would know who was performing.

"Welcome to our Talent Show!" Yoohwan exclaimed. "Thank you everyone who came down here and we hope you had a good time."

"First up is Dong Bang Shin Ki!" Jaebeom shouted and the crowd cheered.

They performed Toki wo Tomete. People were amazed at their vocals. You were also. Never taking your eyes off of tem, especially Jaejoong. His voice mesmorized you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j-8944f5ag

DBSK bowed as the audience applauded and whistled. DBSK's mothers were really moved by their sons' voices. You could see they were crying.

"That was beautiful, wasn't it Jaebeom?" Yoohwan said adlibbing.

"Yes it was. It wanted to make me cry." Jaebeom also adlibbed.

Next up is Sunjin and Hyunmi." Yoohwan said.