Having the triplets during Yoohee's wedding

I wanna be more than friends

 Your point of view

It's been 2 months since Gahee accepted Yoochun's proposal. They're so slow. But they said they wanted to take things slowly and not rush. They were finally getting ready for the wedding.

I was now 8 months pregnant. Well, 32 weeks to be exact. My doctor said I should be getting ready to give birth to the triplets soon. Triplets were usually born earlier than 9 months so I did get ready. Jaejoong packed my bag of clothes and what not and I went to my last childbirth class yesterday.

I went from 120 pounds to being 170 pounds. Argh, I feel so fat. I eventually found a dress that would be the perfect size. It took me a while though.

 

Jaejoong was going to wear another tuxedo of course.


Yunho and Seulgi got back from their honeymoon in Taiwan. It seems like they had a good time. Especially since Seulgi found out she was pregnant. 2 and a half months.

The day before the wedding, Seulgi and Yunho went to the hospital. That was also the day Jaejoong and I went to check on our triplets.

"The triplets are still looking healthy. They'll probably be about 5 pounds each when they're born." Doctor Lee said.

"So it'll be soon?" I asked her.

"Yes. But before you get into labor, you'll feel these contractions, that might make you think you're giving birth. But those are Braxton Hicks contractions. They're basically false labors. You should change positions if you're sitting when this happens. But if they're real ones, they'll be really painful and will be closer together. You should go to the hospital by the time you feel many of those."

"Thanks for the information." Jaejoong said as we were leaving the room.

"See you again Doc." I told her.

As we were walking in the hallways, we saw Yunho looking pretty ecstatic as he approached us.

"Seulgi's pregnant!" He exclaimed.

"Congratulations." Both Jaejoong and I said.

"Thank you. I'll go check on Seulgi. See you guys tomorrow."

He dashed off and we went home.

------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator

It was time for their wedding. You guys left to go to the church where the others were.

Gahee was wearing this while


Yoochun was wearing this.


Changmin and Yeonhee were the maid of honor and best man, so they were up front.

As Gahee was finishing walking down the aisle with her dad, you felt a contraction.

"Yobo, I felt a contraction." you told Jaejoong.

"It's probably false." he claimed. "Like the doctor said, you'll feel those Braxton Hicks Contractions. They're fake."

You tried to change positions since the doctor told you to do so, but the contractions increased. 

You tried to ignore the pains in your back as Yoochun was saying his I do.

"Do you Park Yoochun, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Yoochun smiled at Gahee.

"And do you, Park Gahee, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." Gahee beamed at Yoochun.

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest said and the newly wedded did so. Everyone cheered and whistled. 

The contractions stopped by the time it was the reception. Jaejoong went to check if you were all right.

"Gwenchana? Did they stop?" He asked while Junsu and Changmin were being silly again with the karaoke machine.

You nodded but then you felt another contraction. And another, and another. All of a sudden you screamed not being able to take the pain anymore.

"I think it's time!" You yelled as the contractions were getting closer and closer together. Everyone was shocked and worrying about you.

"Yoochun, we're going to the hospital." Jaejoong took you to the car and you guys went to the hospital. Your parents went with you also.

When you were about halfway, your water broke. 

"Jaejoong, I'm sorry about the mess in your car but you better freaking hurry up!" you shouted.

"It'll be okay, you know, I grabbed your dad's hair when I was pregnant with you." Your mom said.

"Yeah, I think that's why I'm almost bald now." your dad chuckled up front.

------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong's point of view

We arrived at the hospital and Ommonim signed the papers while Oboji and I were pacing around impatiently waiting for a baby's cry.

About 5 minutes later, we heard a cry.

"It's a boy!" the nurse said.

"That's Youngjae." I told them. They nodded in approval.

We then heard another cry. "Next is a girl!"

"And that would be Youngmi."

We were waiting for Youngsoo to cry too, but we didn't hear anything.

I got really worried. The nurse came out and said, "The third one is taking a while to come out. It's possible he may not be able to make it."

"Bwoh?" I said shocked.

Ommonim started to cry and Oboji shook his head.

*Youngsoo, come out soon, please for your dad and mom.*