Graduation

I wanna be more than friends

 Your point of view

It was finally time for graduation! Yeonhee was able to come despite her absences but with Changmin's help, she managed to pass all of her classes. Hyunsu was at home with Yeonhee's parents.

It was surprising to see a lot of last year's graduates here to see us here. We had our gowns on and sat on the chairs waiting for the principal to come.

He finally came after a while and we stood up to sing the national anthem. We sat down and then he gave the long speech about the school year and what not. It was sorta familiar to the one last year.

After that, he started to say the names of the students and give them their diplomas. When it was my turn, I could hear Jaejoong yell, "That's my girl!" I blushed. He said that in public. I shook the principal's hand and hugged my homeroom teacher. My parents took pictures of me and I sat back in my seat.

When Yeonhee went up, Junsu and Yoochun yelled, "Go Hyunsu's Mom!" She was pretty embarrassed about it. People didn't think she was a bad influence or anything so no one cared that she was a teenage mom.

People cheered when Changmin went up there of course. He's the smartest person in school. It was weird how sometimes he didn't act like it.

After everyone got their diplomas, all of us threw our caps in the air. We took pictures and got flowers and stuff.

*Time passed by so fast.* I thought. It was like yesterday that I moved here and met Jaejoong. And now I'm his girlfriend and about to be wife.
------------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

Hyunmi finally graduated. Which meant we could finally get married! But the Suyin couple had to go first. Stupid Junsu. He probably just proposed to get the money. Oh well, since I was the best man, I have to act like it too.

When everything was done, we went out to celebrate. Big Bang and 2ne1 went to the club as always but we wanted to go eat.

So DBSK, our girlfriends, and 2PM went to Cassiopeia, a new restaurant that opened up. We were pretty amazed by it since it was really fancy looking. It seemed like only rich people dined here. I guess Changmin would be able to dine here all the time.

We ordered lobster, kimchi as always, and plenty of other foods.

"Cheers to being offically adults!" Jaebeom yelled.

"Cheers!" everyone clinked their glasses together. It was kinda awkward since 2PM had 3 of their girlfriends which were part of SNSD. BUt the three of them were the okay kind which were Yoona, Seohyun, and Sunny.

Yoona and Taecyeon were a couple. Seohyun was with Chanung and Sunny was with Junsu.

"Hey Dolphin, have you guys thought of the wedding date yet?" Yunho asked him. We had to use his nickname so they we wouldn't confuse the Junsus.

"Not yet. We'll notify you guys." He smiled and held Ri-In's hand.

"Wow, how lovey dovey." I said.

Hyunmi laughed and smiled at me.

"Well let's dig in already! I'm starving!" Changmin exclaimed.

"Of course you would be." Yeonhee said. We ate and had fun talking.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Daesung's point of view

We were at the club. I remembered what the doctor said about Hyunseung's condition.

~Flashback~

"Hyunseung has severe memory loss. He could remember everything tomorrow or maybe never." the doctor said.

"Is there any way to regain it?"

"We don't know. We're sorry but you guys will probably have to act like he started over a new life."

We thanked the doctor and went back to where Hyunseung was.

"I'm Se7en. Nice to meet you Hyunseung."

"Hi. My name's Hyunseung?"

We sighed. This was so terrible.

"Yes. And I'm Daesung." The others introduced themselves and we had to pretend that Se7en didn't do any of this. I guess it was better this way. Hyunseung wouldn't have a grudge against him.

~end of flashback~

"Sungie! Please stop worrying about Hyunseung and let's go have fun!" Minji dragged me to the dance floor. She always seemed to know what was on my mind. We were dancing to some American song when we were suddenly interrupted.

"Okay everyone! It's time for the dance battle! First up Hyunseung!" the DJ announced. Hyunseung got on the dance floor and started to dance bboy style.

"Bwoh?" All Big Bang exclaimed.