Names and Yoochun's embarrassment

I wanna be more than friends

Narrator

While the newlyweds were on their honeymoon, you, your husband, suyin and yeonmin couples supported Henry at his first concert. It was so much fun but you had a hard time sitting because your stomach was humongous. It's only been a weeks but its grew tremendously. You were 6 months pregnant now. 

Earlier, you had kept complaining about getting your caramel chocolate because Jaejoong never got it for you. But he finally remembered and bought you a bag full. You were about half way when he took the bag away from you.

"Jagiya, you don't want to make your future kids fat right?"

"Yeah.... wae?"

"If you don't, then stop eating so much. Plus it would make you break out."

"Aish. I remember breaking out after eating all those chocolate bunnies on Easter."

"Yeah. So stop eating this."

"But I'm still craving for it!"

"How about a caramel cappuchino instead?" He suggested.

"Araso." 

So after you got your cappuchino, you guys met up with the rest of the gang at henry's concert. You guys got V.I.P tickets. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your point of view

"Oppa, this seat is too small for me." I said as I wiggled around in my seat.

"Aigoo, just look at your stomach. Of course you won't fit." He looked around and noticed no one else was sitting next to him and he said, "just put your legs on this seat, they'll be enough room hopefully."

"Hope so." I slowly moved my legs and I managed to fit.

Henry then popped out and I cheered and yelled for him despite the fact that my back was killing me. Jaejoong told me to shut up because I was acting like a fan girl.

"Yah, he's your brother, not a famous idol like Hero. Shut up for me, you're pounding my eardrums."

"Fine." I pouted. He pinched my cheeks. "Just kidding, you-ah. You know I love you."

I stuck my tongue out at him and the concert officially started.

Henry started out with what he always did. The song tears that he did at home before.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDHrvjEmMmw

Then the song he played every time. But each performance got better and better.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNl33p9c2bg

He then played more violin pieces and finally he sang sick of love.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOTDrTFgCps

*Henry's so famous now.* I thought as I looked at the huge crowd of fans. It was so amazing how he was still the same Henry and didn't change his social ways. He was still nice, still funny,  still dating Jihye, and his fans accepted her though they were probably really jealous.

After the concert was over, I asked Jaejoong why the Yoohee  couple wasn't here with us.

"I think Yoochun's planning on proposing to Gahee today." He replied.

"Omo! No way! That's awesome. I hope it goes well."

"So you, have you thought of our baby girl's name?"

"Yeah, Youngmi. Very simple."

"Wow. The boys' names are going to be Youngjae and Youngsoo. What a coincidence that they all start with Young."

"Well I can tell where you got the Jae part. But that's good since they're triplets. But how are we gonna be able to tell which is Youngsoo and which is Youngjae?" I asked.

"Maybe, we can buy like green clothes for Youngsoo and blue clothes for Youngjae. Youngmi will have pink clothes."

"Aniyo. She'll have red."

"Why not pink?"

"I don't like pink."

"But she might like pink."

"When I say no, it's no."

"Fine. Let's get her both colors then."

"See? You're starting to spoil her already." I smirked.

"Aish.... fine, she'll have red clothes. But her crib can be pink."

"Omona, we have to buy 3 cribs. There's only 3 rooms in our apartment. So do the boys share a room?" I questioned.

Jaejoong pondered for a moment and then said, "How about Youngmi sleep with us and the boys can have their own room?"

"I guess we'll have to see when they're born." I rubbed my tummy and sighed.

"Let's go crib shopping then!" Jaejoong offered.

"Araso Oppa."

-------------------------------------------------------

Yoochun's point of view

I was going to propose to Gahee today. It took me a week but I finally got the courage to propose today. I had already gotten the rings with help from my mom.

 

(pretend it said Yoochun and Gahee)

It was nice for me to get gold rings. I think I was the only one.

Anyway, Gahee and I were on a date.We started reminiscing about how we first met each other.

~FLASHBACK~

I was looking for my family reunion in a hotel. When I asked the receptionist for the room full of Parks, she told me room 806.

It was the wrong reunion. As soon as I stepped inside, I realized I was in a room full of strangers. People started wondering who I was. 

"Mian, My name is Park Yoochun. I got the wrong reunion hehe." I was starting to back out of the room when a woman told me to stop.

"You can have a drink before you leave. You're still a Park even if we're not related." The woman handed me a can of soda. Or so I thought it was. That woman was Gahee. As soon as I laid eyes on her, I knew it was love. I was always into older women, so this was an opportunity, that was what I thought. 

She was 3 years older than me and just a little shorter too. I'm pretty sure people thought she was average. But she was the beautifulest woman there. Well to me anyway. 

After talking with her I found so much about her. Like how she was in university and was pretty popular. She didn't believe it when I told her I was a senior. She thought I was about 22. 

"Omo, I gave you some really strong beer, will you be able to take it?" She asked me. I had drank 3 of them without knowing. I thought I would be okay so I nodded. But man was I wrong.

I ended up getting tipsy and out of control. I started dancing crazily when music started playing. But then I slipped and fell on a chair but it knocked all the others down. And that made people laugh. You probably wouldn't know how embarrassing that was for me, especially because I was trying to impress Gahee. But she laughed along with them and told me I was funny.

Gahee and I managed to keep in contact and since that day we hung out a lot, when we were done with school, we were always a a cafe. One day I asked her out. At first she declined saying she didn't go out with younger guys, but I didn't give up.

I kept pursuing her until I somehow made her fall for me and she said yes. Though she won't tell me when she fell in love with me though.

~End of flashback~

I had reserved at a restaurant and was planning on playing a song on the piano for her. What song was it? It was marry you.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhTyCcLLu24 (that girl's really good at playing ^^)

So there we sat eating steak and whatnot. After she was ready to leave, I stopped her and went to the piano on stage and played it.

After I was done, I said "Park Gahee, will you marry me?"

The people at the restaurant started chanting "Say yes!"

She was so appalled I guess she couldn't say anything so she just nodded. I jumped from joy and hugged her. Everyone clapped and cheered.

They started whistling when I put the ring on her and kissed her.

*Happiest moment of my life.*