At the club

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view
We were heading to Seungri's house, and I had no idea what to wear since I've never been to a club.

Dara brought a dress for me.

"Thanks."

"No problem, but I thought a girl like you would've been to a club before."

"In America, you have to be 21 to go to a club," I said.

"You could have gotten a fake id or something," CL said.

I shook my head and went to the bathroom to change. I put on the dress and the new boots I got for Christmas. 

When I came back out, everyone looked at me in awe. It felt weird how everyone was staring at me.

"That dress was a good pick," Dara said.

"Wow, you're sizzling hot!" Junsu exclaimed.

"Thanks...." I said, feeling self-conscious.
---------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

When Hyunmi came out, I was amazed by how beautiful she looked. The dress hugged her curves and made it look like it was made just for her.

"You look very nice," I said.

"You too."

"Okay, let's go!" Changmin remarked, and the 14 of us went in our cars.

"Okay, who's driving?" Yoochun asked.

"I'll drive." I volunteered.

"No, I will," said Yunho.

"Don't let him! He'll kill us with his bad driving skills!" shouted Junsu, and Yunho hit him on the head.

"Aish, you guys." I laughed at them and went into the car.

"I call shotgun!" Changmin said, and he headed to the seat next to me.

I started the engine and noticed in front of me that Hyunmi was going to drive for 2ne1.

We took off and arrived at the club 20 minutes later.
---------------------------------------------------------
T.O.P's point of view

The sign of the club was flashing and colorful. It seemed like Seungri was hypnotized by it or something.

"Yah, snap out of it." I flicked him on the forehead.

"Aish, Hyung, that hurt."

"Whatever, let's just go," Bom said, and we went in. People looked at us for a second since there were 14 of us. We ignored it and went to the dance floor.

"Let's dance you-ah!" Junsu said, taking her hand.

"We're here to look for Daesung, not to dance," Minji said.

"Right. Junsu, we can dance later," you told him.

"Aww." Junsu and Seungri are kind of similar in a way.
------------------------------------------------------------
Minji's point of view

The girls and I were looking for Daesung while the guys asked people if they knew where he was. I finally spotted him at the bar. He was drinking and flirting with a girl.

Irritated, I went up to him and yelled, "So this is why you've been avoiding me. You're cheating on me."

Daesung looked at me, shocked, and pushed the girl away. "Minji, what are you doing here?"

"I've been worried about you, and now I find out that you're having fun here in the club flirting with girls."

"No, it's not what you think, it's-" A huge man interrupted him and took him away.

"Oh crap!" I heard you yell. The group was fighting with some gangsters while I was talking to Daesung.

*What did we get ourselves into?*