Telling the parents

I wanna be more than friends

Sorry this chapter is sorta short
------------------------------------------------------------
Your point of view

We were waiting at the hospital and I was really worried. "I should have asked him where he was going."

"It's okay. He'll be alright. You didn't know this would happen." Jaejoong tried to comfort me and I just laid on his shoulder.

Omma and Appa came as soon as I called them. They were pacing around and it was making me dizzy. "Could you guys please stop?"

They stopped and sat down. 2PM felt guilty saying something like "If we didn't say that, he wouldn't have fallen."

"What did you say?" I asked curiously.

"You don't need to know." They looked suspicious. I just shrugged and then the doctor came out.

"How is he?" Appa said.

"He just has a minor concussion. Thankfully he didn't lose a lot of blood either. He'll be okay as long as he gets more rest. Remember to change the bandages every 4 hours." My parents nodded and thanked the doctor. We then visited Henry and made sure he was all right. 2PM kept apologizing to him and he kept saying it was okay.

We then went home and ate dinner. Jaejoong suddenly had an announcement to make. "Omma, Appa, Mr. and Mrs. Kang, I want to say that Hyunmi and I are now going out." I looked at him in shock since he didn't say he was going to tell them.

"Oh my goodness! Jaejoong's finally serious this time! Hyunmi-ah, I hope you'll be the one to tame him from his playboy personality. How long has it been?" Mrs. Kim exclaimed.

"About 2 weeks now." I said timidly.

"Whoa! That's a record for him! Good job Jaejoong. You picked a nice girl to be with." Mr. Kim declared giving Jaejoong a slap on the back.

"Jaejoong, I trust you won't break her heart." Appa said.

"I'm proud of you Hyunmi. A boyfriend we actually approve of." Omma said smiling crazily at me.

"Well, this is our last day here. We'll get outr things and leave.

I suddenly turned from being ecstatic to being melancholy.

I helped Henry with his bandages, helped the Kims with their luggage and kissed Jaejoong goodbye.

I was about to start crying when Jaejoong said, "Babo! What are you crying for? We'll still see each other at school and I'll see you tomorow too. Don't get all depressed cuz I'm not here, araso?"

I nodded and hugged him. He said good night to my parents and waved bye to Henry.

------------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

It was sad leaving their home. I felt like it was my home even though I've only stayed there for like a month. I sighed as I went in my car and drove to our new home. I admit it was really nice but it didn't have that warm feeling like Hyunmi's home.

I texted Hyunmi when I went into my new room.

To: My princess

Remember I'm picking you up tomorrow at 2:00. We'll go anywhere you like. I love you.
- Jaejoongie

I fell asleep thinking about Hyunmi.