Trying Hard to not Miss You

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

Everyone finally arrived and we went to the community pool. It was hot that day. It was really weird not having Jaejoong with me. But I decided to change that. I'm a tough girl. Not some whiney who cries for her Oppa all the time.

The girls and I changed into our swimming suits.

All the guys did were take their shirts off. They were really hot. *If only Jaejoong was here too.* I shook my thoughts away as I dived into the pool.

Swimming is so relaxing. It took all my thoughts away. That is until someone splashed me.

"YAH! Who just splashed me?" I looked around to see Big Bang acting like they didn't do anything. T.O.P was whistling so that did it. I splashed him and eventually we all got into a water fight.

"Omo! No!" Ri-In shouted as she was being lifted up by her boyfriend.He put her on his shoulders.

"Yoochun, Ri-In and me against you and Gahee Noona." Junsu smirked.

"I'm game. How about you babe?" He asked his girlfriend.

"Sure. Why not?" She got up on Yoochun and the battle started. Dara was the referee.

"Ri-In! Ri-In!" I shouted.

"Go Gahee!" Yunho shouted.

The battle was pretty intense. With the two girls grabbing each other and the guys struggling to keep up. But eventually, Gahee pushed Ri-In down and she fell into the water along with Junsu.

"Good job Gahee!" Daesung high fived her.

"Nice job." Yoochun winked at her. She winked back.

"Okay! Who's going next?" G-dragon yelled out.

"How about Taeyang and Bom against Yunho and Seulgi?" I suggested. They glared at me. I just smiled back.

"Okay then. Will the two girls get on their boyfriends?" Dara announced.

They got on and the fight started. Seulgi ended up winning. We continued to have these battles until we finally got bored of watching them. We chose to have breathing and swimming contests.

It was a whole lot of fun. But all fun had to end sometime as the pool's closing time arrived. We got out of the pool and changed to our regular clothes. We said our good-byes and headed on home.
----------------------------------------------------------
Jaejong's point of view

I arrived at the academy with open arms. "Wah! It's Jaejoong!" I looked ahead to see my cousin Joon shouting. He was training to be an officer also.

"Hey cousin. Long time no see." I gave him a hug.

"Yeah. Come on, I'll show you to the dorm." He dragged me to the dorm territory and went in his room. It was pretty spacious. Enough for 4 people at least. But it was only Joon and I.

"So Hyung, how have you been?" he asked me.

"Good. How aboout you?"

"Same. I heard you got a girlfriend and you're serious this time." He said. I nodded.

He then noticed my ring and pointed at it. "You must be really committed!"

"Yep. I really and truly love my you."

"Oh, she has a nice name. Too bad I haven't found the one yet."

"You'll find her soon Dongsaeng, just keep on searching." I told him.

We continued to talk until I got a text.

From: Princess

Yah, Jaejoong did you arrive yet? Everything's alright?

I texted back.

I arrived safely. No worries okay babe? Saranghae. I'll call you tonight.

"Texting her?" Joon wondered.

"Neh. Hey you got anything to eat? I'm hungry." We got food and chatted while we ate.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Narrator

It was a Monday. The day where everyone but you, Changmin, and Yeonhee went to college. It was going to be lonely but you still had 2PM, Big Bang, and 2ne1. You would go back to school the following week. It's been 2 weeks since Jaejoong left. The day before Jaejoong came home. You were so joyful and happy to see him. But he had to go back. He called you.

"Hey babe, I want to tell you something."

"Yeah?"

"You missed me right?"

"Yep."

"Would it be alright if you just miss me? Don't try to say you don't araso?"

"Araso Oppa." *Weird, how did he know I was trying not to?*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Yeonmin couple arrived home after a week. They were school shopping with you and you felt like a third wheel. They were being all lovey-dovey. Of course being the married couple they were, who wouldn't?

You got a new pair of boots and got school supplies. All of a sudden, your stomach started to hurt. So you went to the drug store to go get some medicine. Yeonhee went with you too.

After you bought the medicine, you noticed Yeonhee gazing at the pregancy tests. *No way, she's not pregnant is she?*

She caught you looking at her and quietly said, "My period is late..."

"Go buy one then. Don't be ashamed. Check to make sure." you told her. She nodded and bought 2.

She told you not to tell anyone and hid them in her purse. Meanwhile Changmin being oblivious, came out of the restroom and waited for you guys.

"Are we done yet?" he questioned.

"Yeah. Let's go home." Yeonhee said to her husband. Being the rich man he was, they got a house together. "Bye!" They said to you.

You waved back and headed home.
----------------------------------------------------------
Henry's point of view

Yesterday, Jaejoong Hyung was here. Noona, Hyung, and I hung out with each other. Noona pretended to act normal when deep inside, she was really aching. When she opened the door to see him, she immediately jumped into his arms.

I secretly told Hyung about Noona.

~Flashback~

"Hey Hyung." Henry said.

"Hey, How've you been?"

"Pretty good."

"With Jihye too?"

"Neh. How's the academy?"

"It's really fun. I'll probably finish in 2 months."

"You know, you really misses you when you're not here. She's trying hard to not miss you. She's denying the fact that she missed you." Henry told Jaejoong.

"Well, I really miss her too. I'm not denying that. You should tell your Noona that."

"Why don't you say so?"

"Fine I will."

~End of flashback~

I was practicing my violin outside when I heard someone shout "Amazing! So wonderful!" I looked up to see a weird looking man in a suit clapping and smiling at me.

"Ummm thanks?"

"How would you like to be a star for our agency?"

*A star?*