Why, Se7en?

I wanna be more than friends

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=L6_9IhH_Mq0
after school   bang
-----------------------------------------------------------
Your point of view

"It couldn't be any of us. We were all performing." I said.
 
"Then someone must have broke in and took it." Changmin said as he looked at the door handle. There was scratches on it and he found a pin on the floor.
 
"Look! There's a note on the table!" Henry pointed out.
 
Everyone paid attention to him as he grabbed the paper.
 
"I have the money. If you want it, come and get it. 8pm at the beach. Only Big Bang can come." Henry read.
 
"Oh no! We're gonna die!" Seungri said panicking.
 
"Calm down. It'll be okay." CL tried to calm him.
 
"Why us though? Does that mean we won?" T.O.P asked.
 
"The judges haven't even made their decision yet. So you didn't win." Changmin replied
.
"Let's go then. We'll have to see who it is." G-dragon said.
 
"Okay. But you guys better be careful." Bom warned.
 
"Got it. See ya later." Taeyang waved and the 5 of them left.
 
"I wonder who it is...." Minji said.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Narrator
 
Big Bang went to the Daecheon beach to meet Se7en.
 
"Se7en! You bastard. Give us back the money or you'll regret it!" Daesung growled.
 
He was about to pounce on Se7en but he moved. "I did this to get your attention. I want to talk to you. I don't want the money."
 
"Okay. What the hell do you want?" G-dragon said getting pissed.
 
"I want to say sorry. For everything I did to you guys."
 
"That doesn't make Hyunseung any better now, does it?" T.O.P yelled.
 
Se7en cringed at his name. "Yes, I know it doesn't. I regret doing that to him so much. But there was a reason for doing so."
 
"Why, Se7en?" Taeyang asked.
 
"Yeah, to get promoted right?" Seungri questioned.
 
"No, let me start from the begining. I joined the mafia because I had to. It was the only way to protect my family. They could have gotten killed if I hadn't joined them. Actually, They almost killed Han-byul, if you remember her. She's currently in the hospital."
 
"She's your girlfriend right?" T.O.P asked.
 
"Yeah. Anyway,my parents had many debts owed to them so I worked for the mafia to pay it off. I'm not even halfway done yet. And about Hyunseung, if I hadn't done that, he would have died from the mafia. So I just shot at him somewhere he wouldn't die."
 
"That makes sense but why did you have to shoot his head? It caused him to be in a coma!" Daesung shouted.
 
"I was panicking and didn't know what to do." Se7en sighed.
 
"You should have told us you were going through this." G-dragon said.
 
"You guys could have been killed if I got close to you." He started shedding tears. "I didn't know what to do. I just avoided you guys so you could be safe. I really am sorry for causing you these troubles."
 
"It's okay. We forgive you." Taeyand said tearing up as well. They all did as a matter of fact. They had a group hug and Seungri yelled "Welcome back, Hyung!"
 
They talked some more before going home to explain to the rest of the crew what just happened.
 
"I'm so glad. It's good to be back." Se7en said.
 
"When we come back from Break, let's visit Hyunseung." T.O.P declared.
 
The 6 of them walked back singing songs and whistling.