Telling Changmin

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

I was putting my laundry away when I got a text.

From: Yeonhee

Unnie, both of the tests came out positive. T^T What do I do?

*Holy Crap! She's pregnant!* All sorts of thoughts went through my head. I stopped thinking about it and texted her back.

To: Yeonhee

Are you going to tell Changmin? You should make a doctor's appointment just to make sure.

I waited for her to text back but she never did. She called instead.

Me: Yobosaeyo?
Yeonhee: Unnie, I don't know how to tell him!
Me: It'll be fine. Just say to him, Changmin, I'm pregnant.
Yeonhee: I'm scared of how he's gonna re-act though.
Me: I'll be with you okay? But first go make a dotor's appointment araso?
Yeonhee: Araso. I'll call you tomorrow. Please keep this a secret. Thanks Unnie.
Me: Araso. Bye.

I hung up and sighed. This was so shocking, I couldn't even finish my laundry. I had to take a breath. I decided to go outside. And there I saw Henry talking to some dude.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Henry's point of view

"Chincha? I don't believe you." I told that guy.

"Here. I'll give you my business card." He handed it to me and I read it.

"Park Ji-Gong. Talent searcher of CMM. Classical Modern Music." *Hmmmm, should I trust this guy?*

"I sure you have what it takes to become the next violin playing legacy! I'm positive."

I then heard Noona yell 'Yah! Let me see the card.' she went over to where I was and I lended the card to her.

"Okay, Ji-Gong, you'll have to talk with our parents to make sure he'll be allowed to do so."

I was surprised at what she was saying. Usually she would say, "You're a scammer aren't you? Get the hell away from here and don't come back!" But whydid she trust this guy?

Noona called our parents out and they had a nice long chat with that person. While Noona and I were talking.

'You see? I told you one day, you would be famous.' Noona said as if she won something.

'Why do you think that? That guy could be a liar, tricking people into thinking they can be famous and then BAM! You're money's gone and lost your home and whatnot."

'If Omma and Appa are talking with him, I'm sure he wouldn't even bother to trick them. You know how crazy they get when you lie or trick them.'

I nodded. 'So are you going to tell Jihye?" she asked me. "You're not gonna leave her for fame are you?'

'Anya! No possible way would I leave her just for that. SHe's way more important than fame.' Noona smiled and patted my head.

They were finally done talking and called us over.

"It's decided. Sunjin, you're gonna be a trainee for CMM!" Omma shouted.

"Aigoo, my boy's going to be the next Tchaikovsky!" Appa gaveme a big pat on the back. I was amazed by hearing my parents saying they'll support me. I remembered that they wanted me to become a doctor or something.

"Appa, don't exagerrate. When am I going?" I asked Ji-Gong.

"At the least, maybe 2 weeks."

"And will I be able to come home?"

"On the weekends. You're already talented, so you won't train for long. I'll contact you whe the times come. It was nice to meet you. Thank you for the oppurtunity." He said to us and then set off.

I texted Jihye telling her the news.

To: baby girl
Babe! I'm going to be a trainee for CMM!

She texted me back in less than thirty seconds.

From: baby girl
Omona! That's so awesome! But does that mean we won't see each other that often anymore?

To: baby girl
yeah, but we'll still see each other on the weekends. Everything will be okay. I'll call you tomorrow for the details.

From: baby girl
Araso. I love you Oppa.

I texted back saying Saranghaeyo and went inside the house. I noticed youdoing her laundry. *She should have finished that hours ago. Did something happen?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

"Alright, first we're going to let you hang with the dogs here. You guys should get to know them. Before you know it, they'll be leading you to find all sorts of things. Drugs, scents, even people." the officers let the dogs out and we all had to be assigned to one.

I was assigned to a large white dog named Vick. I learned that he was a Great Pyrenee. He and I got along pretty fast. Though he didn't listen to me at times.

After we were done, we had break time. I decided to call you and see how she was doing.

you: Yobo(husband), is that you?

Me: Neh, Jagiya(wife). it's me. How's it going?
you
: Okay. Henry's going to be a trainee for CMM. So he could become famous.

Me: Wow. That's good. He does have te talent for it.
you
:I can't keep it to myself, I have to tell someone.

Me: What? Did something happen?
you
: Yeonhee's pregnant

Me: Bwoh? Chincha? Aigoo, they must have had a lot of fun at the honeymoon.
you
: Jajeoong! I'm really serious. Don't tell any of the members. Don't tell anyone at all. Yeonhee's going to tell him.

Me: Araso. Hey I gotta go. Talk to you later. Saranghae
you
: Me too. Bye.

I hung up and went back to training Vick.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Yeonhee's point of view

I had set an appointment the very next day. you went with me. I nervously sat there waiting while you was signing papers. I was too nervous to do such a thing. She was finally done and gave the paperwork to the nurse. After a while, they called my name.

"Ms. Lee Yeonhee?"

"Neh!" I came in with you following me. We greeted the obstretrician and sat down. She did all the check up and things and finally gave us the results.

"Congratulations. You're 3 weeks pregant. You'll have to come back here on the 26th or 27th week so we can do an ultra sound."

"Thank you very much." I stated. We said bye and went outside. "I can't believe this!"

"Well, it's not such a bad thing. Changmin likes kids, doens't he?"

"Molla! I'm scared to tell him."

"Don't be. I'll be with you. If something happens, don't say I didn't warn you if Changmin gets hurt."

"Araso." We went to me and Changmin's house and went inside. Changmin was watching t.v. eating leftovers from last night. Just looking at him eating made me want to puke.

"Gwenchana?" Changmin and you asked as I was puking at the sink. Changmin patted my back.

"I'll be okay." I said after I was done. I drank water and took a deep breath and said, "Oppa. I'm sorry to have to break it to you, but I'm 3 weeks pregnant!"

He didn't say anything for a few seconds. "She's serious." you said. "We went to the obstretrician today."

"It's true." She whispered.

Changmin got wide-eyed. Then he started jumping and shouting, "I'm gonna be a dad! This is unbelievable!" He smiled at me and asked, "Can I think of the names?" I nodded and he hugged me. "This is a happy day!" He then went to his room probably going to announce to everyone else.

"See? What did I tell you?" youclaimed.

"Yeah. He's actually really happy. Thanks again Unnie."

"No worries." she then stayed for dinner.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Yoochun's point of view

I was playing video games with Yoohwan when I received a text.

From: Pretty Noona.

Yoochun, I'm so sorry but I'm breaking up with you.

*What?*