Not the Jaemi couple

I wanna be more than friends

 Jaejoong's point of view

"Kang Hyunmi, will you--" I began to propose to her and was about out get the ring out but was interrupted by a sudden crash. I got up and we realized someone got into a car crash right across the street!

Everyone rushed to the cars and checked to see if the people were alright. We helped someone get out of their car. It turns out that it was Hyunjoong!

"Hey Hyung. Fancy meeting you here." Hyunjoong said dazed.

"Be quiet. It looks like you have a concussion. Let's get you into the hospital." I told him.

Hyunmi was busy helping the other person out with Yoochun. The person was Siwon. There was always a lot of tension going on between Hyunjoong and him. *There's gonna be some trouble here.*

*Damn it. I was so close to proposing to her.*
------------------------------------------------------------
Your point of view

"What was Jaejoong going to say?" I asked myself. *Was he really going to propose?* If only that car crash didn't happen, then I would have found out and Hyunjoong and Siwon wouldnn't have been in a huge argument. Both of them were struck with concussions and they were put in the same room.

"I'm so gonna sue you!" Siwon yelled.

"Not if I sue you first!" Hyunjoong shouted.

"You should have watched where you were going!"

"I should say the same to you!"

"Enough with all this bickering! You guys have concussions. All this yelling isn't going to help it go away but make it worse." Jaejoong said.

The two of them shut up, We called their parents and they arrived.

"We'll let them handle the situation." I said not wanting to get involved with this anymore.

"Let's go then." Seulgi dragged Yunho and everyone followed them.

Jaejoong was walking with me. Everyone else was either in front of us or behind us.

"So Oppa, what were you saying earlier?" I asked.

"I was going to--" he was interrupted again by Ri-In's screaming.

"What happened?" I asked as we dashed to where Ri-In and Junsu were.

"Junsu proposed to me!" she squealed and went into Junsu's arms. I noticed a ring on her ring finger.

*Dang it.* I thought as I watched them in envy. It seemed like Jaejoong was too.

He suddenly got on one knee again and asked me, "Kang Hyunmi, will you marry me?" he got a beautiful diamond ring out.

"Of course I will!" I shouted as I hugged him.

"I don't care if we're not the second couple to marry. We can get married whenever you want." Jaejoong said.

"Then I guess after the Suyin couple gets married." I sighed.

Everyone heard my screaming too so they ran over to where we were.

"Wow. Two proposals in one day." Yunho said.

"I proposed first though! So hand over the money." Junsu evilly smirked.

"Aish...." the guys reached into their pockets and paid him.

"So who's getting married first?" Gahee asked.

"Not the Jaemi couple, that's for sure. Ri-In and I will have our wedding soon. Please anticipate for it! Oh, and Jaejoong's the best man while http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_nGIWcO_J4yA/SsDHAfPLwfI/AAAAAAAAB-s/j9sFPp-TyxY/s320/princess+cut+wedding+rings.jpg is the maid of honor."

"Yay!" Both me and Ri-In squealed like fangirls. This is so awesome. I was going to be the maid of honor.

"We'll have to go buy new dresses then." the girls said.

"Why can't we just wear what we wore at Yeonmin's wedding? I don't have money." I said.

"Aniyo! We always have to have a different dress for every wedding." Ri-In said.

"So we have 5 total?"

"Yep. Now let's go!" Gahee dragged us to the mall.
-----------------------------------------------------------
T.O.P's point of view

We were at the hospital visiting Hyunseung. A while ago, we said we would visit him but we never did. So we decided to today. Se7en was with us. As soon as he saw him, he burst in tears.

"Hyunseung! I'm so sorry! I can't believe I did this to you! I deserve to go die!"

"Don't say such a thing Hyung. It's been a long time. He's still alive." Seungri said.

"I can't help but feel guilty though." Se7en sighed and took Hyunseung;s hand in his. *Please wake up soon, Hyunseung. Se7en's here to see you.*

At that moment, Se7en yelled "I felt his hand move!" He jumped out of glee and smiled.

"Wake up soon so I can official apologize to you." he said.

As if God answered his plea, Hyunseung opened his eyes.

"OMG!" G-dragon screamed.

"He's awake!" Daesung grinned from one ear to the other.

"Finally. Did it really need to take him 2 years to do so?" Taeyang wondered.

"Hyunseung, how are you feeling?" I asked him.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" he asked us.

We look at him in shock. "You don't recognize us?"

He shook his head.

"Oh !" G-dragon said.