Getting ready for the wedding

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

*That . She needs to be taught a lesson.* I thought as I was getting ready to go and jump her. 

Jaejoong held me back before I could do anything to that and told me to listen to what Jaebeom would say.

"Sorry, but I won't help you. I don't like you at all. Even if I did still like her, I wouldn't want to destroy her happiness."

I beamed at what he said and felt rejoiced.

"Happy, huh?" Jaejoong asked me.

"Do you even need to ask? He won't break us up!"

Hyojoo sighed, irritated and said "You're so stupid. How could you not?" I couldn't take it anymore, so I went up to her and punched her again, giving her a black eye.

*Damn. I missed her nose.*

Jaejoong stopped me and told her, "If you dare to approach either of us, prepare for the consequences." he gave her his trademark glare and she ran away.

"Thanks Jay, for saying that." I told him.

"No problem. Besides, I'm going out with Jessica."

"Are you serious?" I was shocked.

"She changed in the past year. She moved on."

"Araso.... good luck."

"Thanks. And don' forget to invite me to your wedding." He said before he walked off.

"Oh babe, you want to start the wedding planning tomorrow?" I asked him.

"Sure." we walked to my house and he kissed me good night.

"Good night future Jagiya."

"Night, future Yobo." I closed the door and smiled until I reached my bed. I dreamt about Jaejoong.

----------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong's point of view

The next day, My parents and I drove to the Kang's house.

"Aigoo. I can't believe our little Jaejoong is finally getting married. And only at 20 years old." Omma sighed.

"The last bird in our nest to fly," Appa said. I was the last one to get married.

We arrived at their house and rang the doorbell. It opened to reveal Sunjin.

"Hey future brother-in-law! Annyeong, Mr. and Mrs. Kim." he said to us.

"Hello, Sunjin." My parents greeted him.

"Hey, where's your Noona?"

"Eating breakfast. Come on in."

He took us to the kitchen to see Hyunmi stuffing her face with Donuts. 

"Oh... hi babe, Mr. and Mrs. Kim." she said awkwardly.

"You're so cute honey." I laughed.

"Hyunmi-ah! If you continue to eat like that, then you'l have to take a diet to be able to fit in your wedding dress!" Omma said shocked at her daughter-in-law to be.

"Aish...." she muttered. 'Henry, go get mom and dad.'

They arrived and we greeted them.

"Okay, let's start with the guest list." Omma pointed out.

Parents

Grandparents

Henry and Jihye

All of Jaejoong's sisters and husbands and kids.

DBSK, their girlfriends and wives.

Hyunjoong

Taegoon

Big Bang

2ne1

2PM and their girlfriends.

Chunglim

Super Junior 

Kibum and Nicole.

Amy

Melissa

Jen

"That's the list then!" Hyunmi said as she laid on her couch.

"We're not done yet. Now let's go on to wedding theme and cake and decorations." Hyunmi's mom said.

"And church, wedding rings, and cake." Omma claimed.

"Then, you'll have to choose your maid of honor and best man." Appa said.

"And then wedding dress and tuxedo." Hyunmi's dad stated.

"We already chose them. It'll be Junsu and Ri-In." I said.

"This is gonna be a long week." She sighed.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator

The wedding preparations were finally done. The last step was to order the wedding cake. After you ordered it, you shouted, "We're done! Finally!"

Everyone was at your house, just relazing before the big day tomorrow. You guys wanted to get married fast. The sooner, the better.

"Jaejoong, come see the cake I chose. It's vanilla and strawberry Ice cream cake."

"Just like before, huh babe?'"

You nodded and sighed. "We're getting married. It's too good to be true."

"It's like a dream." Jaejoong said.

You then heard someone call your name.

It was Amy, Melissa, and Jen!

"OH MY GOSH!" You screamed as you hugged them.

"It's been so long!" Amy said.

"How have you been?" you questioned them.

"Pretty good. I can't believe you're the first of us to get married." Melissa exclaimed.

"I missed you alot!" Jen yelled as she hugged you again.

"you-ah, mind introducing them to us?" Jaejoong asked.

"Oh mian. This is Amy. She's half Korean and Japanese." you explained.

:Annyeonghasaeyo! Je ireumeun Amy imida." she greeted them.

"This girl here is Melissa. She's Chinese but knows Korean."

"Annyeong. Je ireumeun Melissa imida." she bowed.

"And this is Jen. She's half Vietnamese and Caucasian. She only knows a little bit of Korean."

"Annyeong. I'm Jen." 

"Nice to meet you. I'm Jaejoong, you's soon to be husband." All of the others introduced themselves and talked to one another.

"Babe, we'll be happy forever right?" Jaejoong asked you.

"Oppa, you're being cheesy. But yeah, of course we will."

You guys kissed and everyone in the room went "AWWWWWWWWWW!"