Hanging out with the rest of DBSK part 1

I wanna be more than friends

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFs0c7KYARg

tik tok- 2 pm
--------------------------------------

Your point of view

It was finally the weekend. WOOOO! Anyway, now that I finally confirmed my feelings for Jaejoong, it was really hard trying not to show my feelings around him. It seemed that he was back to his old playboy ways, though, so he probably didn't notice. I felt a pang in my heart when he said he would hang out with 'one' of his girls.

I was at home alone, bored with nothing to do, when my cell rang.

"Yobosaeyo?"

"Hey you, wanna hang out with Yoochun and me?" with his squeaky dolphin voice, I knew it was Junsu.

"Sure, you gonna pick me up?"

"Yep, I'll be there in 10 minutes. See you!" He hung up, and I got changed.

I texted my parents I would be with my friends. Henry was probably at his violin session.

Junsu came in his car and honked. I got my boots and went into the front seat.

"Hey, you-ah, Changmin and Yunho are coming too. Where's Jaejoong?" Junsu asked.

"He's with one of his girlfriends," I said, looking out the window while he was driving.

"Of course. Hyung has a lot of girls." Junsu chuckled. "Wish I could have a lot of girls like him. But whatever, as long as I have you." He smiled at me.

"Oppa! You're so cheesy!" I said, laughing.

We arrived at Yoochun's house. Changmin and Yunho greeted us. I came inside and noticed Yoochun was playing the piano.

'Hey, Yoochun! Whatcha playing? It's nice.' I said as I listened to the soothing music. 

'It's a song called Wind, where does it blow.' He said after he finished the song.

"Hey, can we make something to eat? I'm starving." Changmin said, of course.

"No problem." I had learned more about cooking from my mom and Jaejoong. "What do you want to eat?"

"I want dakgui!" (grilled chicken)

"Okay then." I looked in the fridge and noticed there wasn't any chicken. "Hey guys, wanna go to the supermarket?"

"Yeah."

"Sure."

"Let's go!"

and we walked to the supermarket.
---------------------------------
Yunho's point of view

When we arrived, Junsu and Changmin started running around and looking for snacks to buy. *That's why they're the maknaes of the group.* I saw you trying to get a cart out, but it seemed stuck.

"Here, let me head you out." After a few struggles, I managed to get it.

"Thanks." She reached for the cart, but I blocked her.

"I'll push." She pouted. "Fine." She headed over to the poultry area and got a whole chicken.

Junsu and Changmin came back with a bunch of snacks in their arms.

"Seriously, guys, that much?" Yoochun shook his head, and the both of them shrugged and spilled them in the cart.

"I'm not paying for them." Both of them claimed.

"Aish...." you-ah came back and got a lot of vegetables.

"Let me help with that." Yoochun got some of them and put them in the cart too.

"Okay, I think we're done," I said. We headed over to the registers and got in line.

The guy in front of us took forever with his groceries. "Hey, how about I help you?" you offered. When the guy turned around, he stared at you.

"Hyunmi?" The guy seemed to know her.

I looked at you, and she was in shock.

"Oppa?"