Shopping with Oppa

I wanna be more than friends

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtLWGX5yHFs

bingeul bingeul (it that kiseob doesn't even have any parts.)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Henry's point of view

My head didn't give me a headache that much anymore. It wasn't really bad in the first place and everyone was worried like I was gonna die or something.

Jaejoong and his parents were now gone. The house got less lively and the atmosphere was kind of lonesome. My parents noticed and tried to make it better by getting a puppy. It was a German Shepard and really hyper. We named her Mijin. She wouldn't respond to it though.

Hyunmi was still sad about Jaejoong though. It's not like she's never seeing him again so I don't get why she's depressed. She seemed to have gotten happy again when the doorbell rang.

"It's probably Hyung." I announced and Hyunmi dashed to the door.

It was and they left to go on another date probably. *Sighs*
I suddenly thought about Jihye and Dongho from yesterday. I shook my thoughts away and got my coat again.
I decided to go to Yoohwan's house, staying far away from the park.
------------------------------------------------------------
Your point of view

"So where do you wanna go?" Jaejoong asked me.

"I don't know why but I feel like going to the mall." I replied.

*sighs* "Girls and shopping."

I just laughed and said "I just want to buy a couple shirts or something. I won't make you carry all the bags if I get carried away."

"Okay then. Let's go" and we drove off to the mall.

We arrived and we were about to go in until we noticed someone who strangely looked like Yoochun. But he was with a girl! And she didn't look like she was still in high school.

"Whoa, is that Yoochun?" Jaejoong looked and nodded. "I have no idea who that woman is though."

"Omo! Could that be his girlfriend?" I wondered.

"Wait, we shouldn't come up to conclusions, it could be his cousin or something." but as soon as he said that, we saw them kiss. "Okay, never mind. Well come on, we make him explain tomorrow."

I nodded and we headed in. We basically went window shopping until I saw these awesome pair of boots and went in to take a look.

I gasped at the price. I started thinking about how my parents would react if they saw me getting boots again.

~Imagination~

"Hyunmi! We just got you boots and now you're spending money on boots again? How many pairs of boots do you even have?" Omma screamed.

"Like 10 or 15?"

"Stop wasting money on boots or we'll cut your internet." Appa threatened.

Both of them are staring at you pissed and you're scared.
~End of Imagination~

"Never mind." I told Oppa and we went to get some ice cream. We found some seats and sat down. I fed him some of my ice cream and he did the same. I heard people going "Awww, how cute!" I grew selfconsious and blushed.

Jaejoong chuckled and ignored them continuing to feed me his vanilla ice cream. After we were done, Jaejoong wanted to see cameras so we went to best buy. (no idea if they have them there but pretend they do.)

Jaejoong found a nice looking blue one and I found another blue one. I wanted a camera too so we got both.

"Since when were you interested in photography?" I asked.

"Since always. I tend to take random pictures of the other members and they get really annoyed with that."

I laughed. "I like taking pictures of backgrounds like skies with clouds and stuff like that."

We continued walking around the mall pointing at things here and there. As we pasted some girls, I heard them whispering "Why is a girl like her going out with a hot guy like him?" "Wow, they don't suit each other at all." I just tried to ignore it and flipped them off. But inside I knew I didn't match with him. We were probably a weird looking couple. A hot kingka like him with a weird looking girl like me. I sighed.

Jaejoong noticed and asked what's the matter. I said nothing but then this tattoo parlor got my attention and we went in.

"Are you really sure you want to go in there?" Jaejoong said looking freaked out by the tattoo covered people.

"I just want to look around." I said and I dragged him in.