Dinner

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

It was time for dinner. Our gaming time was interrupted.

"You guys, come downstairs for dinner!" Omma said.

"Neh!" We all yelled, and one by one, we came down. We began to eat. It was homemade pizza today.

"So Hyunmi-ah, do you have a boyfriend?" asked Mrs. Kim. I thought about what happened earlier and blushed. I don't know why I did. It's not like it was my first kiss or anything. *Jay's only a good friend to me. So why am I blushing?*

"No, I don't."

"Then why are you blushing?" remarked Omma.

"Enough about that," said Appa.
---------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

Hyunmi was blushing, and it got me pissed. On the look of her face, I could tell she was thinking about what happened with Jaebeom. *Wait, why am I pissed? I shouldn't care about her love life.*

I went back to eating and notice Omma sighing.

*sighs* "If only Jaejoong were serious whenever he dates. I swear he has a different girl every other day."

"That's my boy," Appa said sarcastically, making me embarrassed.

"So Jaejoong, since you're a senior, have you thought about your future career?" asked Mr. Kang.

"I'm going to train to be a police officer."

"Ohh, that's awesome! I wish I could be able to use a gun or something." Henry claimed.

"You'll be a violin composing genius instead." joked you.

"It's just a hobby, though," responded Henry.

"Anyway, it's great that you're following your dad's footsteps," said Mrs. Kang.

"I guess," I said and looked at my dad. Now that I think about it, he was ready to retire soon. He told me that I would inherit it since none of my sisters want it. I didn't turn down the offer at all.

"I'm real proud of him," Appa said and gave me a pat on the back. I smiled at him.
---------------------------------
Henry's point of view

We finished eating and started to go for dessert. The grownups were eating fruit, and we were eating cake. It was Omma's leftover birthday cake.

"Hey Hyunmi, have you seen Daesung lately?" asked Appa. Daesung was our distant cousin. I think he's a sophomore.

"Yeah, he's going out with my friend Minji. Why do you ask?" questioned Noona.

"Apparently, he hasn't gone home lately, and my cousin's worried," Appa answered.

"Hmm, I'll ask and see what's up," Noona replied.

I was getting a second piece of cake when Jaejoong asked, "Hey, what's up with you and Jihye?"