Kid mayhem!

I wanna be more than friends

 Your point of view

I was in so much pain I thought I would die. I still wasn't done after hearing two cries. *Why won't Youngsoo come out?*

"Come on you-sshi, you can do it. Just one more push." The doctor told me.

"I'm trying!" I shouted.

It took forever before I heard the last cry. I had cried also after hearing Youngsoo's cry. He finally came out.

"You're okay." I whispered after taking a glimspe of him before he got washed like the other two did.

I was so glad. All of them weighed about 5 pounds each. They were healthy.

The doctor told me to rest while Jaejoong and my parents were taking a look at the triplets. I eventually fell asleep.

After a while, I woke up and saw my parents with Jaejoong. They were each holding a baby.

"Hey, you. How are you doing?" Jaejoong asked.

"I'm okay. Glad I lost all the weight." I joked.

Jaejoong was holding Youngsoo, Omma was holding Youngjae and Appa was holding Youngmi.

"How are you guys going to tell them apart?" Omma questioned.

"Maybe give them all tattoos?" Jaejoong joked.

"Hahaha no." I gave him a stern look.

"It's a good thing I have those socks in the bag." jaejoong said as he gave Youngsoo to me and got them out. He then put red socks on Youngmi, blue socks on Youngjae, and green ones on Youngsoo.

Youngsoo was wiggling around as I was holding him. He then held my finger and it was the happiest feeling ever. It made me feel so special. My son holding onto my finger. His hands were so small.

"Oh you, I got a call and it seems that the crib arrived." Jaejoong told me. "How did you find that one anyway?"

(pretend it's not pink!)

"I found it online and ordered it. It's better that way because we wouldn't want to run all over the apartment at night when they're crying. The extra room can be used as a playroom for them." I explained.

"Smart thinking, jagiya." Jaejoong kissed my forehead.

"Thanks. Now we're finally parents." I sighed looking at the triplets.

"Yeah, ready to be officially adults?"

I nodded. From then on, we worked really hard to take care of them. Jaejoong had more cases to work on while I had continued to work at a cafe. I was a pretty good waitress.

The babies were taken care of my parents whenever they could. Sometimes Jaejoong's parents would take care of them too.

By the time they were 5 months old, things got a little out of control. They were always fighting over toys or just making messes everywhere. They cried a lot too. It gave us so many headaches.

Yunho and Yoochun tried to help us out, but with their wives pregnant, all they could do was run errands for us.

Junsu and Changmin were busy taking care of their kids. Henry was busy with his sick of love promotions. Jaebeom recently got married with Jessica and didn't tell me about it, so I got mad at him for a while. Big Bang and 2ne1 were planning their weddings too. Our parents were trying their best to make sure the kids wouldn't cause trouble but it didn't do much.

That left us, their parents, having to control them and properly take care of them. So we asked our bosses to take a week off so we could watch the kids and see how they were.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong's point of view

Man, was taking care of triplets tiring!  I couldn't believe this was what our parents had to go through. The triplets had learned how to crawl and they were crawling everywhere!

I'm pretty sure they were playing hide and go seek because Hyunmi and I kept on looking for them. They were pretty good at hiding. 

"Youngmi! Youngsoo! Youngjae! It's time for your naps!" Hyunmi shouted.

"We'll let you watch that show you guys love!" I yelled. They loved watching  Blue's clues. 

All of a sudden they all popped out right in front of us. They were all looking at us and smiling. They were teething too.

"You guys are so adorable!" you squealed as she carried Youngmi. I carried the other two, one in each arm.

"Sleep tight!" I told them as we tucked them in their cribs.

We sighed as we closed the door.

"Finally, we can relax." you claimed.

"Yeah." I fell on the couch and you fell next to me.

"I can't believe taking care of kids would be this hard." I said.

"Well we have 3 of them! You never hear Changmin or Junsu complain about their kids right?"

"Then again, Hyunsu just turned 2 and Mi-sun e a while ago." I said.

"Yeah, well anyway we have to do our best, to raise them well and love them as well." 

"Yeah, we're take on the kid mayhem!" I shouted.

you shushed me. We could hear Youngmi moving about in her crib.

"Hwaiting!" Both of us whispered.

------------------------------------------------------

Narrator

The week ended and you guys managed to discipline your kids. You would scorn them whenever they were misbehaving and punished them by taking their toys away.

You continued to work while Jaejoong continued to catch bad guys.

One weekend, however, Jaejoong had a case where he had to deal with a drug dealer.

"You better be careful." you told your husband.

"I know. I'll be home before it's your birthday." Jaejoong said.

"Bye Yobo, I love you." you said as Jaejoong was leaving.

"Love you too. Bye kids!" Jaejoong waved and the triplets waved back.

He went off and you sighed.

"So it's just me and you guys huh?" you said. The triplets giggled and crawled to the playroom. They were now 6 and a half months.

You were playing with them when you had a phone call.

"Yobosaeyo?"

"It's Yunho. Seulgi's having the baby!"

"Chincha? But she's not due until next week!"

"Yeah I know. But it happened while we were shopping for Kwangho's crib. Her water broke and we drove to the hospital."

"I really want to be with you guys but I have to take care of the triplets and Jaejoong just left to his job."

"I understand. Well we'll see you later with Kwangho."

"Bye Oppa." you hung up and sighed. You then gasped when you saw Youngjae standing. He was holding onto the table.

"Omona! Youngjae! You can stand!" You picked him up and lifted him in the air full of joy.

"Are your siblings learning how to stand too?" You looked at them but they were too busy watching Teletubbies.

*I should text Jaejoong about this.*

You got your phone and texted him

Yobo! Youngjae's standing! He was holding onto the table for support. You should have seen it! ^_^

From: Jaejoongie

Chincha? That's really good. What about the other two?

They're too busy watching Teletubbies. But I'll see and tell you when they do so.

From: Jaejoongie

Araso. I Love you.

You smiled as you watched your kids. "You guys know I love you right?"

It seemed like the three of them understood because they nodded in unison.

You hugged all of them. "You guys are the best!"

Meanwhile, Yunho was sitting outside the emergency room with Yoochun. Yoochun was with Gahee and they were checking an ultrasound. They were going to have a girl. *Yes! Just like i wanted.*

Well Yoochun was happily thinking of names for his future daughter, Yunho came in with Seulgi and he happened to see them.

Yunho was shaking his leg nervously and kept looking at the light above the room.

"Yunho, stop worrying, he'll be okay." Yoochun tried to calm him down.

"I hope he will be. If not I don't know what I would do." Yunho sighed.

They waited for what seemed like hours until they heard a cry.

"YES!!" Yunho jumped and cheered making everyone in the hallway look at him like he was crazy. Though some could understand his happiness.

"Congrats Yunho. I should get going to Gahee now." Yoochun said. Yunho said bye and he went to where Gahee was. They were walking home when Yoochun recognized Yoohwan hanging out with a peculiar person.

It seemed like he handed him a plastic bag and Yoohwan gave him money.

*Oh ! Yoohwan's doing drugs?*