Telling Henry

I wanna be more than friends

Henry's point of view

We had 10 minutes before class started so Yoohwan and me were trying to finish our homework.

We were finished by the time Jihye came in. She looked like she didn't get enough sleep last night and her eyes were puffy.

"What's the matter?" I asked getting worried for her.

"Probably had a fight with her boyfriend." Yoohwan joked and Jihye bawled after hearing that.

"Omo! Sorry didn't mean it!" Yoohwan apoligized.

"Did something happen with him?" I asked. "It's okay. Don't cry. You look ugly when you do." I tried to comfort her.

"Dongho almost me yesterday." She said dejectingly.

I could feel my blood rising. I was having a rage and my face would have gotten red but Yoohwan beat me to it.

"Where is he? I'm gonna beat the outta him!" Yoohwan was really agressive.

"You don't need to. Yunho Oppa saved me yesterday. Dongho was at my house and we were just talking but then out of nowhere, he said he wanted to do it. I said no, that we were rushing. He hasn't even kissed me yet. But he was persistent. He started taking my clothes and before you know it, I couldn't even move. Luckily Yunho came in to save me. He started punching him to the point where he had some teeth knocked out of him. I stopped him before he would go any further."

"You should have let Yunho beat him up somemore." I said imagining Dongho getting punched by Yunho.

*Would that happen to me if he found out I liked her?*
-----------------------------------------------------------
Your point of view

It was lunch time and I was sitting next to Changmin, Yoochun, and Jaejoong when I realized Junsu and Ra-In wasn't there.

"Where's Junsu?" I questioned Yoochun.

"I have no idea. After Yunho announced he broke up with Seulgi, they kinda got in an arguement."

"What! They broke up?" I said.

"Yeah, didn't Yunho tell you?" Changmin said.

"No, he should have though." *What was up with him and Henry yesterday then?*

Yunho came and sat down looking melancholy.

"I'm sorry to hear about the breakup Oppa." I spoke.

"From now on, I shall forget Seulgi." Yunho declared.

"Are you sure about that, Hyung?" Changmin asked.

"Honestly, I don't know what to do." Yunho sighed putting his head in his hands.

"You should have a talk with her." I suggested. "How about I get her to talk to you?"

"NO. I don't want to talk to her. She already moved on. Flirting with that Siwon bastard." Yunho growled.

"Hey, Siwon's a nice guy. He's the president of the student council. You shouldn't say something like that." I snapped.

"Hey you, why are you protecting him? He's not your boyfriend. I am." Jaejoong said sounding jealous.

I laughed and said, "You're so cute." and ruffled his hair.

"Okay, if you're sure." I said to Yunho and we ate our lunch.