Surgery

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

It was after school when Junsu called me.
 
Me:Yobosaeyo?
 
Junsu: It's me.
 
Me: Oh dolphin, what's up?
 
Junsu: Go tell the others to come to the hospital. Ri-In fainted.
 
Me: Araso. We'll meet ya there.
 
I hung up and sighed. Wasn't Ri-In so heathy before? Why is this happening to her? I called everyone and we arrived at the hospital shortly after.
 
We found Junsu and he led us to the room. Ri-In was awake.
"Gwenchana?" I asked her.
 
"Yeah, just a little tired."
 
"We'll let you sleep then babe." Junsu said. We went outside to talk.
 
"So what happened?" Yoochun asked.
 
"The doctor said that she fainted from stress and fatigue. He also said that it would be best to have the surgery tomorrow." Junsu explained.
 
"Already? That's way too fast." Changmin exclaimed.
 
"Does her parents even know yet?" Yunho asked him.
 
He shook his head and sighed. "I'm going to tell them today. Could you guys come with me?"
 
"Sure." Jaejoong said.
 
"Well, kaja." I said. We went to Ri-In's house ready to break the news to her parents.
 
"What? There's no possible way that our girl has cancer. You're probably mistaken."
 
"Then why did she get glasses? Didn't she always have 20/20 vision?" Yeonhee questioned.
 
They couldn't answer.
"Come see for yourselves, ahjussi and ahjumma." Junsu sighed.
 
We went back to the hospital and her parents nearly collasped at the sight of her.
 
"Doctor! Please cure our daughter! We're begging you!" Ri-In's mom pleaded.
 
"I'll do my best." The doctor gave a pat on the back to the two of them. They started crying.
 
"Why oh why are you doing this to us?" Ri-In's dad cried out to the heavens. "We should have never gone to Korea. Staying in China would have be the best thing to do."
 
"Aniyo. If you guys haven't come here. then I would have never met Ri-In." Junsu claimed.
 
"Do you truly love our Ri-In?" Mrs. Jang asked him.
 
Junsu nodded and stated "I do with all my heart."
 
I smiled. Junsu was finally becoming mature.
---------------------------------------------------------
Narrator (hours later.)
 
Junsu continued to talk to the Jangs until the doctor came out. "Mr. and Mrs. Jang, I would like to speak with you."
 
The two of them went in the room. "Yes, doctor?"
 
"It's possible to have the surgery now, if you guys are okay with it. Ri-In is feeling okay now. We'd like to continue with the surgery."
 
"Yes! Anything to cure her. Wait, what's the cost?" Mr. Jang asked.
 
"It seems that Mr. Kim Junsu has already paid for it." the doctor replied.
 
"Omona! Is that so?" Mrs. Jang exclaimed.
The doctor nodded and continued. "Ri-In's well being is very good right now. When she fainted, she looked very sick. But after some rest, she's better."
 
"Araso! Go on with the surgery then! Please do your best." Mr. Jang said.
 
"I will."
 
They went back outside and explained to the rest of the crew.
 
"Junsu-ah, thank you so much for paying for the surgery!" Mrs. Jang said.
 
"No problem. I'll do anything for Ri-In."
 
"Even marry?" Mr. Jang wondered.
 
"Neh! That would be a dream come true!" Junsu squealed.
 
Everyone laughed.
 
"Hwaiting Ri-In!" Everyone yelled. Some of the nurses shushed them.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Junsu's point of view
 
We ended up staying the night at the hospital. All of our parents said it was okay to do so since it was the weekend. The surgery would go on for several hours. I was getting a little impatient. I couldn't go sleep at all. I was too worried.
 
When I talked to Ri-In's parents, they said they would support the two of us getting married. I think that would be too rushed though. Maybe when we reach our twenties.
 
"Junsu Oppa?" I heard a voice behind me. It was you. "Gwenchana?"
 
"Yeah. Just worried about Ri-In."
 
"Oppa, everything will be alright. You should get some sleep so you're be able to see her tomorrow morning."
 
"I will. Thanks for being concerned, you-ah."
 
"No problem. Good night." she went back to sleep. I sighed for the third time. *Fine. I'll go to sleep. For the sake of Ri-In.* That night I dreamt of our wedding and it was amazing.