Hormones

I wanna be more than friends

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtnecZB6gXo

Jiggy by f.cuz
--------------------------------------------------------------
Changmin's point of view

I was walking to homeroom when I saw Jaebeom. He had a bruise on his face. It looked like he was trying to flirt with Tiffany. Tiffany was actually flirting back. *Doesn't he like you-ah?*

"Chunglim, do you need help with the math homework?" He looked like he was stuck.

"Yeah." As I was helping him, you came into the room and looked at Jaebeom. He saw her, and they both looked away awkwardly. *First Jaejoong, now Jaebeom?*

"Something probably happened between those two."

"Probably."

you went to her seat and grinned at us. "Morning, guys."

"Morning," I said.

"Did something happen to you and Jaebeom?" asked Chunglim, getting straight to the point.

"Ummm, he kissed me..." she whispered.

"What?" Chunglim couldn't hear or something.

"He kissed her yesterday," I said.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!" He said a little too loud. Man, he must be really dumb.

She rolled her eyes at Chunglim. "Then Jaejoong came in and punched him."

"That's why he has a bruise then," I murmured.

"Yep. I have no idea why he would do that." She sighed and looked out the window.

"Uh Oh! A love triangle!" Chunglim yelled.

"No. Isn't Jaebeom flirting with Tiffany?" I asked.

"Why would he kiss me then?"

"Hormones?" Chunglim suggested. We laughed.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Your point of view

"Guys and their hormones." I joked.

"Yah." Both of the guys said.

"Just joking, sheesh."

"Whatever," Changmin said, and he finished helping Chunglim.

We started class and took notes as usual.

~P.E.~

"Okay, girls, we're playing Hockey today." said the teacher.

"Awesome!" I said. Sports were my thing.

The other girls groaned, and 2ne1 rolled their eyes.

"Wimps," said Minji.

"Oh, I almost forgot, but umm, how's Daesung?" I asked, remembering my dad asked.

"Honestly, I have no idea if he's doing okay. I haven't seen him lately because he said he's been busy."

"My dad said that he hadn't been home," I mentioned.

Minji had a worried look on her face. They've been going out for 2 years.

"Don't worry. I'll try to find him and ask him what's the matter." Now that I thought about it, it's been a while since I talked to Daesung.

"Yeah, try not to think about it, and let's focus on hockey," said Bom.

"Okay." She still looked worried, though.

"We still need 1 more person, though," CL said.

"How about I ask Jaejoong?"

"Him playing with girls?" Dara asked confusingly.

"No, us vs. DBSK." I declared.

"Ohhhhhhh." They all said.

I shook my head at them and laughed at how the 4 of them said it in unison, and I headed to the teacher, asking if DBSK could play with us. She said yes so I went to them.