Beach

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

We were waiting for Big Bang to come back. While we were waiting, everyone decided to play uno. I wanted to too. So the 17 of us are in the middle of a game when Big Bang comes back with the money. Right behind them was Se7en?

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

"I made up with Big Bang." He smiled at me.

"Congrats. You guys are friends again?"

"Guess so." We continued playing until Jaejoong called me over. I had 2 cards left and was about to put down a blue 5 but Junsu changed the color. I glared at him as he happily shouted, "Uno!"

I sat next to Jaejoong to see what was up. "Why were you talking with Se7en?" He looked at me suspiciously.

"He made up with Big Bang. Isn't that a good thing?"

"I guess but don't get near him. You might get hurt and you know I don't want to kill anyone."

I laughed and said, "Oppa, don't worry. Hey, let's go to the beach tomorrow."

"Sure." He said and we contiued playing until Junsu won.

"Yes! Uno's my game!" He bragged.

We continued playing until it was time to go to bed.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

"Hey Hyunmi-ah, can you sleep on my bed tonight?" I ased her. I felt lonely without her next to me.

"Why? Our beds are basically next to each other." She said.

"We already slept together twice. Why not a third time?"

"Fine. Since you're being so persistent. But you better not do anything to me while I'm sleeping." She warned me.

"I won;t. I promise." I crossed my heart.

you grabbed her pillow and put it on my bed. She climbed and the bed and lied down. I did also. "Hyunmi-ah, do you realize that we only have 2 more months until I graduate?"

"Yeah. What college are you going to by the way?"

"I think I'm just going to go to that one police academy my dad told me about."

"Shouldn't you go to community college at least?"

"I don't know. You think I should?" I wondered.

"Maybe. I mean you don't have to if you don't need to." she said.

"I guess so. Well, what do you think of having a police officer as your husband?"

"I'll feel safe." She said plain and simple.

"Do you even like cops?" I questioned.

"To be honest, no I don't."

"Why not?" I put my arm over her warm body.

"Because they annoy me. I don't hate them or anything.... It's just that they think they're like heroes or something."

"You really think that?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Back in Oregon, they would piss me off for no damn reason. They always thought that I was the bad one and I did crimes and all that crap." She explained.

"So you don't want me to become a police officer then?"

"No, I'm not saying that. It's your dream so you can follow it. Just don't annoy me and you'll be alright."

"Got it. Well I'm getting sleepy. Good night babe."

"Night, Jaejoongie." and we fell asleep, meeting each other in our dreams.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Narrator

"Let's go to the beach!" Seungri screamed.

"All of us?" Yoochun asked.

"Yeah! It'll be fun." Henry agreed.

"Okay, let's go!" Yunho said.

Everyone packed for lunch and Junsu got beach balls so you guys could play volleyball later on.

"Kaja!" Junsu yelled. He was really excited.

Everybody followed him and finally approached the beach.

"We're here!" Changmin shouted.

You and the other girls went to the changing room to go in your bikinis while the guys just took their shirts off.

By the time you guys came out, they were messing around in the water. Like spashing each other and carrying one another to drop in the ocean.

The girls just laughed at how silly they were being and were noticed finally by their boyfriends.

"You look beautiful." Jaejoong said looking at you head to toe. You blushed and put sunscreen on him.

"I don't want you sun burnt."

"You too." He put some on you back.

"Damn Ri-In, you're so fine." Junsu smirked.

Ri-In said, "Oppa, you look hot yourself."

They started going out in the water forgetting to put sunsreen on.

Henry was building a sand castle when Jihye asked, "Can you teach me how to swim?"

"Sure." He managed to finish it and took Jihye to the water.

"First, you should learn how to hold your breath in the water. Imitate this." He dunked his head in the water and went back out.

"You should blow through your nose while you close your mouth."

"Oppa, you seem like a teacher." She giggled. Henry smiled and they continued.

Yoochun was reading a book in the shade when Gahee came to him and spoke, "Don't be so boring Chunnie, let's go play volleyball."

"Fine." He got up and went to where the net was. Changmin and Yeonhee joined them and they played 2 on 2.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Your point of view

After swimming in the water, I got tired and decided to sit in the sand. With my toes in the sand, I looked at everyone, seeing what they were doing.

I could see Big Bang flirting with 2ne1 while Yunho and T.O.P was talking in the shade. The Yeonmin and Yoohee couples were still playing volleyball. Henry was teaching Jihye about and The Suyin couple were still in the water. I could see that their skin was getting red. I noticed that Jaejoong wasn't anywhere to be found until I turned around. I saw him trying to sneak up on me.

"Got ya." I grinned at him.

"Dang it. Hey, I'm getting hungry. Let's eat." Jaejoong suggested.

"Okay." I got the food out and we ate it as we were talking.
----------------------------------------------------------
Yunho's point of view

I was talking with T.O.P when I saw a girl who looked really familiar. As she came closer, I realized that it was Seulgi!

*Why is everyone at Daecheon Beach on spring break?*

She was by herself in a bikini looking beautiful as always. I decided to go up to her and try to talk things out.
*I hope everything will be okay.*