Daesung's in trouble

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

DBSK agreed, so we played hockey with each other. The score so far was 4-6, with the guys winning.
We started again, me against Jaejoong, and I got the puck. I headed over to their side when Jaejoong took the puck. *He's so competitive.* Dara tried to get it back from him but only got pushed off by Changmin. CL tried also, but Yunho blocked her. Minji also decided to give it a try, but Junsu got to her too.

*Aish, I'll take him.* I blocked him off when he tried to score the goal. That gave me the chance to take the puck, and I headed toward Yoochun.

'This is gonna be a piece of cake.' I said and took my stick and made it look like I was gonna hit the puck to the left. Yoochun followed, and I actually hit to the right.

"No! It's a tie!" said Junsu.

"It was a good game, though," Bom said.

"Yep, well, see you guys at lunch," I announced, and we left to look for Daesung.
------------------------------------------------------------
Minji's point of view

We looked for Big Bang. That was the group our boyfriends were in. The only one who was single was Seungri.

We found them at their usual hangout, but Daesung wasn't there.

"Hey guys, where's Daesung?" you asked.

"He hasn't been hanging out with us," replied T.O.P. He cuddled with CL.

"Do you guys know why?" I asked.

"He's been with these weird gangster-looking guys. I don't even think he's at school today." G-dragon said.

"CRAP! He's with the mafia then!" blurted out Dara. She's so random sometimes.

"Probably. We should check out where he is after school." Seungri declared.

"So you guys know where he is?" questioned you.

"Well, the gangster guys usually hang out at bars and stuff. He's probably there." Taeyang responded.

"My Youngbae's so smart!" Bom said, hugging him.

Daesung and I were never that mushy with each other... Is he getting tired of me? Is that why he's avoiding me? I didn't know what I was thinking. I had to ask him the truth.
------------------------------------------------------------
Your point of view

I saw Minji, and she looked sad.

"Minji, it'll be alright. We'll find him and figure this out." I comforted her.

"I sure hope so." She said.

Suddenly, I got a text from Jaejoong.

From: Jaejoongie Oppa
I heard what happened 2 your cuz. Apparently, he owes money from loan sharks and is working @ the midnight club to pay for it. How about we go there together tonite and see him?

I told Big Bang and 2ne1 about Daesung. They said they would come too. I texted him back.
------------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

From princess:
Ok, Big Bang and 2ne1 are coming too. Tell me where you got the info from at lunch.

~Lunch~

Hyunmi and Minji came to our table and sat at their regular seats.

"Hey, girls," Yunho said.

"Hey. Kay Jaejoong spill." Hyunmi said, wanting to know.

"Well, my friend Hyunjoong saw him last night at that club and heard Daesung and his 'gangster friends' talking about it."

"Hey, now that I think about it, Hyunjoong's name is combined from your name and Hyunmi's name!" Junsu blabbed.

We ignored him, even though that was somewhat true. I never thought of that.

"Do you know why he owes money, though?" asked Minji.

"Not a clue." I honestly said.

She sighed and started to play with her food.

"Look, Minji, I know you're worried about him but stop playing with your food and eat it. We'll see him today." Hyunmi said. She still took care of her friends well. I could see that.

"Okay..." She took a bite of her mashed potatoes.

"Good girl," Hyunmi said, and we started to plan about what we would do when we arrive at the club.
------------------------------------------------------------
Your point of view

It was after school and getting close to dark. Jaejoong and I were ready to leave for Seungri's house. That was where everyone else was. I decided to leave a note telling my parents about Daesung.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mom, Dad, Mr. and Mrs. Kim, and Henry,

Daesung's in trouble, and we're going to help him out.
So please don't wait for us.

Hyunmi and Jaejoong.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~