A date with Jaejoong

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

After we were done eating, it was 5:00 P.M. Everyone else went home so it was only me and Jaejoong.

"Hey, our parents aren't home yet and Sunjin's with his friends, so you wanna watch a movie?" asked Jaejoong.

"Sure, but what movie? I like action and comedy."

"I thought you were into chick flicks." Jaejoong smirked.

"That's only for dramas." I pointed out.

"Okay, let's watch The good, the bad,and the weird."

So we went to the theaters and got in line.

While we were waiting, I chose to tell him about Kibum. He was angry at first but as I told more he started to listen carefully and understanding.

When I was done, all he did was nod. "So you changed slightly because of him. When I see him, don't try to stop me when I beat the crap outta him."

"You don't like the way I am now?" I pouted and pretend to cry.

"No! Of course not! Don't be silly. I loved you back then and I'll always love you now."

I hugged him and we finally got the tickets. We headed inside and got popcorn, we sat near the back.

Jaejoong put his arm around my shoulder like every guy would when they're in the movies, and I let him. We laughed at all the funny parts and would occasionally touch hands when we grab for the popcorn.

The movie was finally over and we were walking home when we saw Jaebeom and Tiffany again. "Aish, why is it whenever we're on a date, we always have to see those too?"

"Oppa, we've only been on 2 dates, if the first one with big bang and 2ne1 counts. Besides it's not like they're stalking us."

"True." We could hear them arguing and curious we eavesdropped.

"Jaebummie, how could you say that to me?! I wasn't part of that! It was Yuri and Jessica who hired him!"

"I don't care. You're their friend. You should have said something when they were planning it. You just let them take her away like that?"

"Yeah! I hate her! SHe's always around you and 2PM and with DBSK! She's like a !"

"And you're not? I know what you do whenever I'm not around. You're being a hypocrite. You know what? I wanna break up. I'm getting tired of you. You're clingy and a cheater. I should have said no when you asked me out."

Tiffany just looked shocked and couldn't say anything. He walked away without saying good bye and he caught us behind the wall.

"Hey Jay.... Sorry we didn't mean to hear."

He just shrugged and left without saying anything.
------------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

Man, that guy can piss me off sometimes. At least have some manners and say something!

"That explains why he wasn't with 2PM. So he could break up with Tiffany. That's good for him. He doesn't have that hanging around him all the time now" Hyumi said.

"Whatever. Let's go home." I said and we continued walking home.

By the time we were inside, my parents wanted to talk to us.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Jaejoong, our house is done. So we'll be moving there by the end of next week." Omma said.

"Already? Why? we've only stayed here for like 3 weeks!"

"4 to be exact. We shouldn't be over welcoming our stay." Appa said.

"There's no problem. We'd let you stay here for as long as you like if you wanted." Mr. Kang told us.

"Yeah, I agree. Who's gonna play Grand Theft Auto or God of War with me? _____ at playing those." Sunjin joked.

"Hey! But seriously that is a little too fast. Do you guys really have everything ready that fast?" Hyunmi asked.

"Yes we do. We don't want to have to trouble your family any longer." Omma said.

"Fine, if you really want it that way. We're still going to keep in touch right?" Mrs. Kang asked.

"Yes, of course. Well, let's go eat dinner. I'm starving." Appa said and the 7 of us went to the dining table to eat.

When we were done, Hyunmi and I wen upstairs to my room.

"I really don't wanna go though." I told Hyunmi.

"It's okay. We'll see each other in school." She smiled at me but I could tell she was bothered by it too.

"We'll go on a date every weekend. That's a promise." I held my pinky out and Hyunmi did the same and they intertwined.

I then kissed her. "Good night, my Princess."

"Good night, Prince Jaejoongie." She went back to her room and I fell asleep.